OtakuBoards

Reminder to all mods/super mods

James

I just want to send a reminder to all moderators and super moderators at OtakuBoards.com, that you should all be able to access our Staff forum.

The staff forum isn't used much now, but I want everyone to go there. This will be a good place for mods to discuss issues relating to the boards and to talk about general moderator guidelines and rules.

If any moderator doesn't have access, please PM me.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always always always forget to go to admin forums on boards when I'm a mod or an admin... -_-; it's not something i'm proud of...

You know Jimmy, (this could get comfusing with two friends named James) this is like the only board where you want to bed mod.... you have been offered it at GF, AC, and whatnot yet you turn it down.... wonder why...... i dunno.... oh well...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]make that four... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm still not 100% familiar with our new Control Panel. So I'll speak to Adam about it and see if we can make this forum visible to [i]all[/i] moderators.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You know Jimmy, (this could get comfusing with two friends named James) this is like the only board where you want to bed mod.... you have been offered it at GF, AC, and whatnot yet you turn it down.... wonder why...... i dunno.... oh well... [/B][/QUOTE]

I was just joking about being a mod. I don't really wanna be one....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]umm, not me, the big cheese himself, the guy with the big beard and slippers up in heaven somewhere.... [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, He already does...although I don't routinely picture Him with a beard and slippers....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well, I've seen him, and he enjoys walks along the beach too, for some odd reason.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh? So do I..... Although I doubt that any diety would enjoy walking along Michigan, what with all the [i]e. coli[/i] scares we get locally....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

Oh? So do I..... Although I doubt that any diety would enjoy walking along Michigan, what with all the [i]e. coli[/i] scares we get locally.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I have never been to michigan, so I couldn't possibly comment on this....