OtakuBoards

Reminder to all mods/super mods

James

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]finally i bugged yall enuff to let me in!!!!!!! lol... now i feel special... or will once i get to go in it... thou u coulda just done a mod forum lol and TN i know what u mean a lot of mods/admin never go there... v2 only had 12 posts and the other boards i have been in i was the only one who ever went there lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

Oh? So do I..... Although I doubt that any diety would enjoy walking along Michigan, what with all the [i]e. coli[/i] scares we get locally.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Somehow I'm under the impression that you're not too fond of Lake Michigan? It's quite lovely over here on the Michigan side :smirk:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]well shinji, what do you expect? the so called "god" himself is going off topic, man he's a moron [/B][/QUOTE]

you know, it wouldn't hurt to show people on the boards some respect, we show you respect, the least you can do is show some respect back....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]What's a super mod??? I really don't know what that is. [/B][/QUOTE]

I am a super mod, I am basically the head mod of the board, but with extra option capabilities, such as being able to ban, I am the only member with the god status on the boards....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]What's a super mod??? I really don't know what that is. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]A super mod is between a mod and an admin, hence the God title under Sephiroth's name...

And by the way, firemac, I always have to sidescroll on your posts, and I don't understand why...[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]A super mod is between a mod and an admin, hence the God title under Sephiroth's name...

And by the way, firemac, I always have to sidescroll on your posts, and I don't understand why...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
i dunno my self, oh and thanks for you both telling what you are, so it James a super mod as well or is he an admin?

james has recently been made an admin, he used to be a god, but he has been changed into an admin by adam, which is good because it would have been difficult for adam to admin the whole boards by himself, and also for security reason, there will not be many admins like in the old boards, where there were 4, we think that 2 admins is more than enough to get the job done, so to speak....

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]james has recently been made an admin, he used to be a god, but he has been changed into an admin by adam, which is good because it would have been difficult for adam to admin the whole boards by himself, and also for security reason, there will not be many admins like in the old boards, where there were 4, we think that 2 admins is more than enough to get the job done, so to speak.... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, so that thread I made about changing names, ppl have to ask them two?