James

Any Good?  

1. 1. Any Good?

• Yes! I worship you!
    • Excellent!
    • Eh. Average.
    • Beh. Sucky.
    • Ahh!! My eyes! My beautiful eyes!

Since a few people have posted threads with their art, I thought I'd do the same. :)

I've been working on a few things lately (outside theOtaku) that I thought I'd share with you.

The first is more of a test, I seem to do this kind of image a lot. It's a good way of testing the various special effect plugins I use.

This image is Alucard from Castlevania.

Tell me what you think :)

[b]I chose 'beh. sucky'
NOTE: Polls do not necessarily represent the opinions of polle or whaever they're called and-aw screw it, I really like, I really really like, but I chose 'Beh. Sucky'
I meanta choose average as a kind of joke, but I pressed the wrong button-dot-thingy, then after that, I accidentally pressed the VOTE! button...you can decide whether to believe me or not...nyeh[/b]

Glad you like it.

It's just a quick edit. Transtic is correct in saying that the horizon line should have been blurred, that's something I missed. :)

I do a lot of pictures like this, to test out the different new plugins I occasionally receive.

I'll post more here later.

Guest Voodookanaka
That looks hella cool, but, Ok, Im really confused..........um.......u drew all that on comp?
did u draw guy and add background?
Theres no way that was drawn freehand...was it?
.......yup, definately confused.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]That looks hella cool, but, Ok, Im really confused..........um.......u drew all that on comp?
did u draw guy and add background?
Theres no way that was drawn freehand...was it?
.......yup, definately confused..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, well, Alucard himself was a picture I found on the Internet. The original picture's colours were very washed out, and the picture had been saved with limited colours.

So basically, I touched up his colours, smoothed his edges (and cut away messy bits), then added the background. I then manually added lighting which matches the colour of the background.

It's certainly not a very advanced thing at all, but I thought it looked good, and I wanted to share it with everyone.

When we launch our new site, I'd like to show people some of the concepts that we had and never used, to illustrate how many phases the design went through.