Baby Kiwi Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? And why would you go there? I personally would go to France! I've always wanted to go there...it seems so pretty over there![/COLOR] :love:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I have a list of places I wanna go. Japan (again) Austalia Italy Kenya Ibiza Bahamas
Treble Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I would probaly want to go to Vietnam eh because i wanna see how it is there.And even Hawaii i hear its a great place for vacation.And California because thats where most Holywood Stars live.And finally Japan i hear its a great place to check out.:)
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I live in cali! :D I would like to go to Japan and Canada. :D lol and Europe. :D
conpiracymonki Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [b]Hmmm,..mebbe Japan, Maybe Saudi,..anythin cept anywhere near the Indian Subcontinent,...man,...I hate it there,(yup, my home-country-type-area really sucks)...altho chasing chickens is cool, and I guess so's explorin the villages, and mebbe crossin those film-like bridges,..aw hell,...guess it ain't that bad after all..hmm, when you think about it...:smirk: ....[/b]
Justin Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Scotland, that is the land of my ancestors... [i]Kamakazi[/i]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [COLOR=coral]I also have a list......Rome(It's all about roots), Austraila(the Outback), South Africa, Ireland, and Oahu. There's definately other places, but I just can't think of anymore right now!:D [b]PS:[/b] Transtic, the Bahamas aren't all they're cracked up to be.... [/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well, I've basically been all of the places that I have always wanted to go. I'm extremely fortunate for the opportunities that I have had, going places such as Australia, Spain, France, Germany, and Switzerland. France was always my dream, and now that I've been there, I promised myself I'd go back. Ever since I was little I wanted to go to Japan, the culture and the land always interested me, long before I discovered anime or anything like that. I hope to get there some day, the whole thing just seems so cool.[/color]
MysticBabe Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 well, i have already decided that i'm going to travel the world when i'm older, but i really want to go to germany and greece. I'm like 90% german, and to greece because it sounds cool, i also want to go to another dimention, but what are the odds of that happening:cross:
conpiracymonki Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [b]Heritage sucks...well, maybe just my one,... Dang,..but still,...I get to chase chickens...[/b]
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I would love to go to these places. And even better to go with my friend Meilin13. 1. Ohio 2. Pennsylvania 3. Japan 4. Paris 5. Italy *Smiles* :) :cool: :)
Sasami-san Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I LOVE that you bring this question up considering that my TRUE LOVE is travel, my favorite places are: Egypt (This is my number one place :love: ) India Japan Sweden Saudi Arabia Africa Amazon Thailand Bali Malaysia Scottland Ireland And any place where there are deserts, jungles, or animals:love: :cool: :D
Omega WEAPON Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=purple][size=1]Space[/color][/size]
Outlaw Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Well, since I already went on my dream vacation on Safari in Africa, I would have to say Up in Alaska to try some deep powder snowboarding.
James Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Hmm...there are so many places I'd love to go. Primarily, I'd love to go to Japan. I'm dying to go to Space World! lol. After that, I'd have to go to the USA. My cousins have been about three times...and I've never been. I'd love to see it. I'd like to go all around Europe, especially France, Germany, Italy and Sweden. I'd like to see Ibiza too...since anyone who's into techno has an obligation to go to the holy grail of electronic music. lol Hmm...where else...I'd like to go to Egypt. My uncle went there and said it was incredible. And I'd love to go to China, South Korea and Singapore. Whew. There aren't many places I don't want to go. lol
Flash Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Hey! You should come to NZ!! Dudes and Dudettes, It rules over here!! :D
RicoTranzrig Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I'd probably wanna first visit Tokyo (to experience the Tokyo Game Show). Then I'd tour around Europe for a while...probably alone or with my speical someone.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Hey! You should come to NZ!! Dudes and Dudettes, It rules over here!! :D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]NZ??? What does that stand for? [/COLOR]
Guest zanza Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]NZ??? What does that stand for? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] If I had to guess: New Zealand.
Flash Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] If I had to guess: New Zealand. [/B][/QUOTE] You better believe it! And our Water over here... :blush: [COLOR=blue]CHRISTCHURCH WATER OWNZ j00!!![/COLOR] [SIZE=4]o.O[/SIZE] Just had to get that out of my system. But seriously, we have the best water supply in the world over here in beautiful Christchurch... :)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]But seriously, we have the best water supply in the world over here in beautiful Christchurch... :) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Reeeeally.....? Ummm, ok. Dude...you practically live in the middle of nowhere's ville......that's cool.:cool: I wanna live on an island in the middle of Guam:D(just an expression....not to be taken literally...[size=1]Guam isn't even an island.[/size])[/COLOR]
Flash Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=coral]Reeeeally.....? Ummm, ok. Dude...you practically live in the middle of nowhere's ville......that's cool.:cool:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, it's really cool. I don't have to fear; Alien Invasion Yukky Water ::bleh:: World War 3 ...and a whole lot of other stuff I don't wanna type out... :p
James Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] You better believe it! And our Water over here... :blush: [COLOR=blue]CHRISTCHURCH WATER OWNZ j00!!![/COLOR] [SIZE=4]o.O[/SIZE] Just had to get that out of my system. But seriously, we have the best water supply in the world over here in beautiful Christchurch... :) [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm...I always heard that Melbourne had the cleanest water in any city on earth. My grandmother has been to New Zealand many times...she loves the scenery. And there is no doubting that. The scenery in NZ is incredibly beautiful. Only thing is, NZ might bore me a little. Do you guys have a lot of clubs and stuff in Wellington and Christchurch? 'cuz obviously my grandmother isn't going to clubs or something like that lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now