OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

Gcm: Major trouble. Something's seriously wrong with Renamon. She's gone nuts, and is rapidly digivolving. I can feel it through Frankie.
Megidramon: What should we do?
David: We need to stop her, and fast. (Pause) She's heading this way. She's already reached Ultimate.
Megidramon: Should we fight?
David: We have to. Maybe we can knock some sense into her. (Pause) Another digivolution. She's at Mega.
(Sakuyamon arrives)
Sakuyamon: What fun!
Gcm: Stop it! We're your friends!
Sakuyamon: Destroy!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakuya does cartwheels all over makeing it impossible to really focus on her

Sakuya: Catch me if you can hahahaa

GCM: LORD SHES GONE BATTY!!!

Sakuyamon: Thats not the only thing. . .

she flips again and slams her staff into gcm who hit the ground

Sakuya: gotta be quicker zen dat

Gcm: I don't want to do this, but I have no choice. Crimson Stream! (Sakuyamon flips over the attack)
Sakuyamon: Missed me!
Gcm: You can't dodge everything we do. Crimson Stream!
Megidramon: Pyro Force! (Sakuyamon dodges both attacks)
Sakuyamon: Missed again!
Gcm: Stop this!
Sakuyamon: Why?
Gcm: We're your friends.
Sakuyamon: I don't have friends.

Teth stretches his hand out to frankie.

Teth: Aren't you coming? Renamon is your partner and David is your brother! Don't you even care?! I care... I'm going. You can come or stay.

Teth turns into Minarmon and bursts off flying towards David's position. He sees some looney Mega Digimon dodging all of GCM and Megidramon's attacks. Teth lands in front of the digimon and glares at her. Teth pulls out his staff and holds it out.

Teth: You okay David?
David: Yeah. You?
Teth: Dead but I'm okay.

Gcm: I'll wait till later to make sense of that remark. Sakuyamon's gone nuts, and I don't know why. We can't risk seriously injureing her, so we need to snap her out of this. And I can only think of one way. (He becomes David)
Minarmon: What are you doing?!
David: I can't believe that Sakuyamon would hurt me. Sakuyamon, stop it!
Sakuyamon: why?
David: I can't believe that you'd hurt me. If there's any of the real you left, you won't. It's your choice.
Sakuyamon: what are you talking about?
David: We're all the same. Something's wrong with you. Fight it.

Minarmon: David, get back. I'm a spirit but I can still hurt. She's not right.
David: I know this will work! It has to!

Minarmon jumps at Sakuyamon and appears on the other side of her. He turns around and looks into her eyes.

David: STOP!!!! (Everyone looks at him) This can't continue. Sakuyamon, you have to stop this! Whatever's wrong with you, fight it! This isn't you!
Sakuyamon: Nothing's wrong with me anymore.
David: Anymore? (Pause) Oh, ****.
Minarmon: What?
David: Daleth. This is Daleth's fault. He did something to Renamon to make her believe that we're her enemies. Sakuyamon's personallity has been changed by this. She thinks that she was being controlled before, but isn't anymore.
Minarmon: ****.
David: Sakuyamon, fight it! Fight it!

Sakuyamon lifted her staff and swung it at david... butt suddenly frankie jumped in the way.

Frnakie: AUGH...

interestingly after flying 20 feet away she stood up easily and walked up into the middle of the area.

Frankie: Sakuyamon End this NOW!

sakuyamon glared at her.

Frankie: Fine. . .

frankie lifts her digivice and pushes a button. Suddenly sakuyamon returned into the normal old renamon they knew in the beggining of it all.

Frankie: My plan backfired. . . Renamon return home. . . ill be fine here alone.

Renamon looked at frankie: Did... i just ..

Frankie: yes. . . but i fixed it i terminated the opperation. Now go back.

Frankie looked at minarmon megidramon and david. She nodded and walked off. Silently she left them in the clearing. They were bamboozled at what she just did said and survived.

Frankie looked back at david and began to speak

Frankie: The reson i survived that is. . . I have been dead ever since the wreck. I never really survived. I age like i am saposed to. But. . . well ou get the drift right. Sorry renamon flipped out. No. .. it was not deleth it was me who made her do that. I made her what she had become. but it backfired. she was to destroy deleth and destroy the evil being following. but something went wrong in the process and she turned... i ... am sorry guys

she sighed and turned back around.. she walked up over a hill and half was dissapered over the other side before she vanished in thin air..

David: Uh... what the hell just happened?
(Minarmon and Megidramon return to Teth and Guilmon)
Teth: I have no clue.
David: She's been dead since the wreck, but not dead... interesting.
Teth: Impossible is more like it.
David: Ironic that you would say that.
Teth: Why?
David: I have a question for you too, Teth. Why did you say that you're dead?

Frankie wandered around. Nothing much she could do. Renamon appeared alongside her.

Renamon: Why did you tell them

Frankie: I have Lied enough

Renamon: I understand but now they are all a bit confused. Heck teth says its impossible.

Frankie: Yeah if your normal. But omnimon is not exactly normal. It is the truth he took me out of the wreck and implanded the program in me. It just sounded better when i said he saved me. It would seem a bit wierd if i just flat out told them that i was dead and i have been.

Renamon: I understand but still...

Frankie: Really renamon do you think someone like david would believe me if i told him that and im standing there looking flesh and blood.

Renamon: Ya i guess you have a point there.

Frankie: Like i said . . . It doesent matter anymore.

(Before Teth could awnser, Daleth steps into veiw)
Daleth: You've all done better than I thought you would.
David: Daleth!
Teth: What do you want?
Daleth: SImple. I'm here for David.
David: Why me?
Daleth: Simple. I want to know how you become a Digimon. I only need one subject right now, and I'm taking David because he ruined my origional plan. He's someone that I can do without.
David: What makes you think that i'll come?
Daleth: Because I have Frankie. Come with me, and I'll release her.
David: Did you exect me to believe that you have her? I know that you don't. Leave before I make you.

Frankie sighed and looked up at the sky. Renamon did as well.

Frankie: Renamon

Renamon: Yes

Frankie: Time to go

Renamon: What. . . Your leaving?

Frankie: I have to leave. I can help from where i am going but please stay with david and them. You as sakuyamon can help. Just dont go psycho this time

Renamon: heh...

Daleth: Why doesn't that scare me?
David: It should.
Daleth: I don't think so.
David: Why not?
Daleth:You wouldn't win.
David: You're alone. There's three of us. The odds are strongly in our favor.
Daleth: Or not. It's two on two.
David: What are you talking about?
Daleth: There's a traitor with you.
David: Teth? Doubtfull. You made a tactical error. If Teth was with you, you wouldn't have told me. Also, Teth's hatred of you is real. I should know. Stop trying to trick me and leave, or I'll kill you before Teth has the chance.

Teth: I'm a spirit so I can't fight. Frankie would never side with you. What are you up to?
Daleth: Nothing. I just want to know how you turn into digimon.
David: Teth, back off.
Teth: Okay. I've had it all my life. That's how frankie knows me. I saved her in the wreck. I thought no one else made it but I was wrong.
David: So that's it.
Teth: Yes. I've let go and now I'm free.
Daleth: Oh Holy #$^&!!!
Teth: Bingo! You're going down!!!!!

Frankie wandered around for a while. Unseable to anyone now exept teth and renamon. Frankie walked with renamon to the cliff that they were on forever ago when it all started. Frankie shruged and renmon leaped off the cilff. Frankie did as well. Frankie landed softly before renamon who had quickly ran down the cliff.

Frankie: Hmm i thought it was time now... odd. . oh well. . lets get somewhere quiet. teth and david will always know how to find me. Oh wait.. renamon go back to them. They can use your help. Heh. . . Sakuyamon can kick butt.

Renamon: Right... bye frankie

Frankie: Good Bye renamon... help them out alright...

Sakuyamon: Yes..

sakuyamon took off and frankie silently continued to walk

David: Did I miss something?
Guilmon: I'm confused.
David: Teth, what is going on here? I can understand the part about Frankie - and it explains the connection you two have - but not the part about having let go.
Teth: The other vehicle. I was there. I was in the other vehicle. Not the driver, but I was there.
David: That doesn't explain much. And if it's not your fault, then why did you have to let go, as you put it?
Daleth; He felt that he could have prevented the driver from hitting the car you were in.
David: How do you... holy ****! It was [i]you,[/i] wasn't it?
Teth: And it was deliberate. He tried to kill you. I don't know why, but he almost succeeded.

Frankie conciously listened into their conversation.

Frankie: Knew it all along... Figures...

frankie disitegrates into a thousands of data particles.. the particles then appear near david. she remeterializes as sakuyamon shows up.

Frankie: i figured it was you. You know what this has gone on long enough. and as for you teth... i knew i knew you from somewhere... thanks..

frankie glared at daleth and merges with renamon to make sakuyamon PMode.

Spm: You killed my twin bliss.... my brother.... my father.... you're going down

OOC: This post might be confusing, so ask me if you have any questions.
--------------------------
David: Hold on! I thought I was the only male child! And I doubt that I'm dead.
Teth: Obviously you were misinformed.
Daleth: True, but you don't even suspect the rest of the story.
Teth: Does that mean what I think it means?
Daleth: Probably.
David: Well, I have no clue, so could you please fill me in?
Daleth: Certainly. After your parents had you, they divorced. See, your mother was having an affair. You stayed with your father, who was soon killed - I don't know who did it - resulting in you being sent to an orphanage. You were adopted. You might not remember this, but it's because you were only 3 years old at the time of the chrash, and 5 when you were adopted.
David: I don't think I like where this is going.
Daleth: I didn't think you would. Anyways, you were adopted by Frankie's parents, obviously. Meanwhile, your real mother married the man she was having the affair with. They'd already had two children - the affair had been going on for 15 years. The children were me and Teth.
David: Holy ****! Teth, is this true?
Teth: I never heard the whole story, but everything I knew has been said.
David: Holy ****! That means that you and Daleth my half-brothers. Holy ****!