OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

David: All right!
Gcm: We won. We won that fight, but we're not done yet. (Everyone returns to normal) That wasn't Daleth. It was a copy. The real Daleth is looking for the stones. We need to find the others. (He takes out his computer and opens a portal) Go. I'll find you.
Ken: Where are you going?
David: To find Frankie. She's still around somewhere. I can feel it. Guilmon, you go with them. YUou won't be able to follow me. I'm not quite sure why what I'll do works, but it only works on me. I'll find you later. (He dissapears)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie was fadeing slowly...

Frankie: Nice to know they destroyed the copy... now... i guess... i go..

She watched the sun set from the top of the hill. The oranges and the pinks molded into one beautiful sight. The clouds stretched across like a thin pinkish blanket. the wind blew softly around her. She felt safe here..

Her arms and legs seemed to fade in and out once in a while like the breaking vision on an old tv.

Frankie: Soon...

(David appeared beside Frankie)
Frankie: David!
David: Frankie, anr you OK? (He notices Frankie's arms and legs fadeing in and out) What's happening?
Frankie: My job is done. I don't have anything left.
David: What are you saying?
Frankie: For my whole life, I've been alone. When I learned why, I felt like that was all I had to live for. After the program activated, I knew that I would go soon.
David: You can't! You're not alone! Not anymore.
Frankie: I am alone, David. That's why I'm going.
David: You're not alone, Frankie. Not as long as I'm here. You're not alone.

Frankie turned around to see rylonamon

Rylonamon: You almsot ready?

Frankie: I guess

David: For what

Frankie: Rylonamon is the guide between worlds ... spirit souls.... digital real.. .. she guides... shes askign me if im ready to go

David: What!!!

Frankie: Im fadeing... no one knows how to.... get me back to my body... i am begining to dobut its possible....

Rylona: You know my name... the moment your realy.. jsut call it

David: Frankie .....

Frnakie: You might be right.. im not alone... but.. i guess being right or being wrong ....right now...is...pointless...

David: You can't go! You can't!
Frankie: I don't think I have a choice.
David: You do have a choice! Rylonamon asked you if you're ready. Say no.
Frankie: I don't know if it works that way.
David: You can't go! We need you! (Softer) I need you.
Frankie: You?
David: You're my sister. I can't let you go. I can't.

Rylonamon steped out from behind a tree

Rylonamon: Well?

Suddenly the see through visible frankie began glowing. Her body appered on the ground next to her. The spirit turned into a cloud and floated back into frankies body.

Rylonamon: That did it...

Frankie stood up and shook her head

Frankie: I dont get it... what happened?

Rylonamon: All it took was for one... to say the right words. Kind of like an incantation. But it has meaning and its from the heart. Each heart has its own encantation. And for you 2... wel david ..all it took was for you to say how you felt... purely and with your heart... my job is done here..

Rylonamon walks off and vanishes into thin air

Frankie: Does she have to make things more confuseing?

Frankie turns to david

Frankie: All it was.... to keep me here... was for my spirit to know.... someone needed me...but it had to be out loud... spirits cant read minds you know

David: I'm glad you're back.
Frankie: Someone's still missing. Where's Renamon?
David: Before I came, I opened a portal to the Digital World. I instructed the others to go through and help Aidan's group find the rest of the stones. Guilmon's with them. He couldn't come here. I don't even know how I came here.
Frankie: Maybe it has something to do with what Rylonamon said. 'All it took was for you to say how you felt... purely and with your heart' Maybe your feelings drew you here, in the same way that they saved me.

Frankie: What ever it was.... i wonder if we can get back

David: We can always try something..

Frankie: Hmmmm oh well i have something i need to do before i go back though

frankie walks along down the hill takes another look at the 2 lines graves ..... then continues out of the semetery.

David follows a bit behind her... confused on what she was doing

she walked through town and others seemed to look at her wierd...

She glared at them and they wnet on with their buisness... she turned and looked at herself in a shop window...

David: What?
Frankie: Look

he looked at her reflection... it was kind of there kind of not

Frankie: What ever they see ... i dont care

she keeps walking along and gets to where she used to live... it was broken down and boarded up.

she kicked the boards down and then the kicked the door in... she walked inside and up the stairs into an empty room.

a few boxes and the chest of drawers still were there.
She stood in the middle of the room

She walked over to the dresser and opened the middle drawer

she dug through some dusty old moth bitten stuff and got to the bottem.. She smiled and pulled it out... a small locket

David: We came her.e..... for that?

Frankie: Yes

she fastened it around her neck and opened it.

Inside was a picture of her and her twin

Frankie: Lets go

David: All right. I don't think we can leave the way we got here, so we'll have to find another way. I can think of two options.
Frankie: What?
David: One, we look around for an open portal. They appear from time to time. The other option if the prefferable one.
Frankie: What is it?
David: I can open a portal from a computer. If we can get access to one with the requiered capabilities, I can open a portal useing it.

Frankie: That's a picture of my twin.
David: Twin?!
Frankie: Yes. Bliss died in the crash.
David: I never thought anybody in our family had a twin. On the other hand, I thought that my mom and I were the only survivors, so i guess it's not too suprising that i don't know a lot about you. Anyways, let's save this discussion for later. We're here. (They enter the library, and David picks a computer. They sit down, and David goes to work)
Frankie: Where will we appear?
David: I don't know. I told Ken to take my laptop. i had to leave it with them to maitain the portal I opened. I'm opening a connection to my laptop. We'll appear wherever it is. (A beeping noise is heard) Portal ready. Let's go. (They enter the portal)

Suddenly they pop out on the other side by his lap top and ken lay unconcious on the ground along with davis. Veemon and wormmon were also unconcious.

David: WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!!?

Frankie: I wont know ... till i fix them

David: Fix them?

Frankie kneeled down enxt to them and touched each ones forehead... suddenly they all wake up.

Ken: Stupid
Davis: No kidding
Wormmon: Who are you?
Veemon: how did you do that?

Frankie: IM frankie... and i have no time to explain how i do things now... and yes its stupid... tell me what happened

Ken: A large shadowy digimon approched us.. looked at us and we were unconciouis

Frankie: Figures...

David: I may be able to identify this digimon. Ken, gice me your digivice.
(David hooks Ken's digivice to his laptop)
Davis: What exactly are you doing?
David: I'm analyzeing the data in Ken's digivice. It's possible that I can get data on the digimon you saw using a program Ken transferred to my laptop. Apparently, someone named Izzy uses this program all the time. (He runs the program)
Frankie: is it working?
David: Yes. Displaying results now.

Frankie nodds

Frankie: Ok.... call me when your done

Frankie walks off down a small him and sits at the base of it. David wasent paying attention so he dident even relize she was missing

frankie closed her eyes and breathed deeply in and out....

Frankie: I shall remain... i shal remain... i shal remain

she repeated this quietly to herself as part of her reflection acted wierd like somethign wanted her somewhere else. liek somehting was trying to transport her to another part of the digital world...

With this meditation she slowed the pulses and she calmed herself a bit.... she was worried... but concentrated on staying where she was

David: There's no data. Nothing. Whatever that thing is, I can't identify it. (He looks around) Where's Frankie?
Ken: She's at the base of the hill.
David: Come on. Let's go.
Davis: What's going on?
David: I don't know. Somethings happening to Frankie. I can feel it. I just don't know what.
Davis: You can 'feel' it? How?
David: I don't know. (They reach Frankie) Frankie, what's happening?

Teth: Frankie, it's me. Hello? What's wrong?
Frankie: I'm not going.
Teth: Frankie!!!! It's ME!!!!!!!!!!

Teth runs up the hill and sees David and Ken. Teth turns around and walks back down to Frankie.

Teth: They need you you're all a team. I didn't give my life to be dead, you know. Answer Me!!!

Teth swings and punches Frankie in the jaw.

Frankie grits her teeth for she actualy felt it. She then speachlessly and tearlessly grabbed his arm and pulled him to the ground

Frankie: I hear you loud and clear teth... and we are a team. Thats something you missed a bit back .... YOU ARE part of this team. And as for you punching me well...... lets just say.. you really wanted my attention.

Teth: Well yeah

Frankie: You know.... I still cant figure out how i know you. I feel i have met you somewhere before this all started. And like someone told me. . . We need you..... we all need you. I need you... not just because i have discovered we share energy.. but because i care.

Teth: . . . . . . .

Frankie: We share energy in a very odd way. So you seem to be fadeing like i was.... and now that im back i still want to fade. Cause you are. I dont know how to explain it.... but ... well maybe no one can explain it.. heh.. this world.. life and everything in it..... becoming more and more of a mystery as the days go by

Frankie looks up at him knowing hes there... knowing the others are pretty much watching

Frankie stands up and looks east. Then west

Frankie: All i know is this team needs you. We all need you around. That was a selfless thing you did back there and it helped. But you have no idea how i felt when i saw you do that. I felt like.... well just some of me left ..... once i came back... i looked at my reflection and parts of my reflection had dissapered. No matter how i looked at myself. A mirror... water.... glass it did not matter.. my reflection always turned out the same... Not All There

David: (To himself) Frankie and Teth are connected? How? And if what Frankie says is true, why haven't I started to fade? She and I are connected somehow, too. Oh, well. we have a job to do, and we can worry about this while we do it. (He walks over to Frankie and Teth) Guys, I think we need to go.
Frankie: Why?
David: We still need to find the others. And the stones, too. We'll worry about this on the way.

OOC: I'm back..for some time, I hope.
Labramon laid her head on her paws. She sniffled halfheartedly.
She felt bad leaving her friends to go in themselves. Perhaps Rakshemon was right; she wouldn't leave anyone behind and RazeGallantmon was a mega powerful enough to protect anybody. Besides, they needed her powers to find the crystals.
Labramon got to her feet and went toward the ruins.
[I]'Hold on guys, I'm coming.'[/I]
Apsaramon traced her hands along the designs of the tunnel walls. Intricate patterns twisted about, like an illustrated story.
"Ironic that a place this horrible could hold such beauty." said Rakshemon, glancing over.
RazeGallantmon still followed his illumintated staff. "Apsaramon." he called to the angel digimon. "Are you noticing something about this liiustration?"
Apsaramon nooded. The art leads us right to the crystal.

RazeGallantmon followed the light of his staff through the narrow coridors and into a large chamber. All around the walls were strange markings, almost like those of a serpent. Thinking nothing of it, he moved out of the way of the door to let Apsaramon and Rakshemon in. A thin pillar of light shone in from a hole high in the ceiling. Cautiously, they moved further into the room.

The eerie silence made Aidan feel uncomfortable. MetalArmadillomon could feel it oo, and RazeGallantmon began to struggle walking.

"Hey, don't fall apart yet. We'll need cover to get out of here." Apsaramon hissed as they crept round the pillar of light. At the other end of the room was a large plinth, which looked like an eerie stone tomb.

Very slowly, RazeGallantmon grabbed the top and eased it off the base. It thundered to the ground, sending defening echoes reverberating around the room. They peered inside...

Frankie: You can see teth david?

David: Yeah

Ken: I can so this looks very strange
Davis: You can say that again

Frankie: I think you can see teth because you too are connected to me...... im connected with teth and david your connected with me and im like a middle ma- woman..... so you can see teth.... very strange

Teth: Frankie. I'm fading out. I can't come with you in life, but I'll follow you. Take him down!

Teth gives a thumbs up as he fades out and falls to the ground. He looks up and sees Frankie's concerned face. He goes up to kiss her lips but goes right through her. He hears a mysterious laugh.

Voice1: Ha Ha HA Ha....
Voice2: You have faded out again. We warned you. Now you can never go back!

Frankie blinked and for some reson she heard voices.. not to good but she heard them...

Frankie: he cant come back.

David: . . .

Frankie: They said he can never come back... but that doesent mean a thing... i can go there..

David: YOUR CRAZY!!!!!

Frankie: Maybe but... i have to

frankie re postioned herself on the ground and she focused suddenly she too faded out in an odd manner

Frankie: I wont be able to hold this long but i feel i have too

david looked around

david: I cant even see her.... wierd... completely gone...
frankies voice: not gone.... just not vissible

David: This is getting weird.
Ken: You can say that again.
Davis: What should we do?
David: You two go find the others. I need to stay here. There may be a way for me to help Frankie and Teth. Don't worry, I can take care of myself. Guilmon, you'll need to go with them again. You can't go with me. I'm sorry. (David focused and faded out) How did i know how to do that?

Frankie: Its simple once you get it.... now why follow me here... you dont know what culd happen

David: Oh like what

Frankie: You could get permanently stuck like this... but that is what i plan to prevent for teth those voices... dont sound truthfull... so i plan to use my life and what i have to keep teth on this earth/ digital world... i can still live as well..... it just depends on how i do it