OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

Frankie and renamon raced in the direction she last remembered being able to get to teth... The moment she was there he was flung out of the net through a portal.

Frankie: Great

suddenly he felt better and stronger then ever.

Teth: This... is strange

Frankie: Ah i get it.. .the nanobots were to close to home to really worlk like they should... my guess is that once in the digital world they remember their duty and work.... come on we need to figure out a way to get ken

Teth: To late...

ken appered in front of them

Frankie: Wee.... we need to get to the dark ocean ken can you help

Ken: It wouldent matter..... you were all gonna be taken there anyways.... deleth had it planned out.. hmmm about time too..

Frankie turned to teth

Frankie: Um ... i feel davis id Gcm now... meaning we have problems thing is i can almost hear whats going on over there as well.... i think i heard something about.... disableing digivolution in digimon...... meaning.. guilmon renamon DIGIMOn cant digivolve...

Teth: Thats bad news cause then you cant fight.. cause you AND renamon have to make sakuyamon...

Frankie: I know..

Ken: Oh crud

suddenly they all started getting.... fuzzy and then they appered behind Gcm

Frankie: We... are in serious trouble

teth: How do you know

frankie pointed behind deleth and it shows a large large shadow

Frankie: We... are in big big trouble

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gcm: Oh, ****.
Daleth: You will all be defeated.
Gcm: Not without a fight! Crimson Stream! (The atack passes right through Daleth)
Frankie: What the?
Gcm: We're not fully in phase yet. Our digimon might be able to digivolve before we're in phase. Guilmon, try it.
Guilmon warp-digivolve to: Megidramon
Daleth: What?!
Gcm: Digivolve now! Before you're in phase! Now!

Renamon: Right

Frankie: Right

A ball of glowing light surrounds them and they leap into the air gracefully. With a quick explosion of energy the ball dies. Teth stares as this happens. Sakuyamon lands on the ground and sets her staff tip on the ground and the rings rested. Her long hair fell down to its place and her armor meterializes. She stands before the rest of them as a strange chanting like song is heard.

Sakuyamon: Well... now that thats finished.

Deleth: Ah right... good old sakuyamon... what a past you had...

Frankie's voice: You .................................

Deleth: Oh frankie hahaha.... funny... you your past... hhaaa

Renamosn Voice: Whats... he talking about frankie

Frankie: Ignore him... its in the past and i wont let it bother me

Renamon: What ever

Sakuyamon: Shut up... im ignoreing you

Deleth: IGNORE THIS

deleth concintrated a huge ball of dark energy in his hands and shot them at david/gcm. Frankies voice screamed over the area and sakuyamon runs in front of the blast getting thrown into the wall.

She reverted to renamon and frankie

Frankie: Well... *cough* at least your *cough cough* alright

renamon weakly stood up as frankie seemed to be fadding off....faddeing away

Renamon: NO !!

Gcm: Why... Why did you do it..

Frankie: Your...so much *cough* stronger they need you.. the blast would have destroyed you... better *cough* me... then you

Deleth: Aww isent that sweet.... sister save brother when your all gonna be destroyed anyways... what a waste of her time...

Gcm: .......

Frankie: Fight the good fight *cough* my brother...*deep breath* Work together and save both worlds. David.. i wish i could have *gasp* done more....... im sorry.......... *cough cough cough* Renamon do your best... dont ever change... be strong

Renamon: No...... your gonna be fine

Frankie: I... *cough* wished that were true... but im... afraid.... its...not......................................................g'bye.............................

Gcm: .... F...frankie.....

Deleth: Forget about her... its to late now...

Renamon glared at deleth and the huge shadow behind him
gcm just stood there as so did teth...

Teth: Minarmon! Awaken! *Minarmon emerges from the light and steps over to frankie.* You're not gonna die. Jina Guni Tsinactrinoy!!!!

Frankie dissapears and Minarmon stands up. Minarmon and Gcm face Daleth.

Minarmon: Net, she'll re-configure as data. Daleth, this is between you and me. Leave them out of this.
Daleth: Why? There goes all the fun.
Minarmon: Daleth! Be silent!!!! You are a menace. You've caused pain for me and my friends. Now, You must pay for your actions! David, Take Frankie and get out of here. Holy Lighting Rift!

A white tear shows in the ocean. It grows wider and then stops.

Teth: NOW!!!!!

Gcm: You monster! i'll get you if it's the last thing I do! Crimson Stream! (The attack hits Daleth, knocking him backwards, but he gets up quickly)
Daleth: That's not good enough.
Gcm: Who are you?
Daleth: It doesn't matter
Teth: I don't think that's him. That's not Daleth.
Daleth: Took you long enough. (A portal opens, and Ken steps through. Another kid is with him. An Imperialdramon in Fighter Mode(Ifm) Passes through the portal, which remains open) Who are you?
David: Ken!
Ken: I've brought backup.

Renamon had no idea what to do... frankie seemed to have fadded

It seemed to renamon that by the time teth reacted it felt like there was no saveing her.... renamon was quite in a flusster and she began to glow darkly

Renamon: This is for frankie

she runs up to deleth and rams into him sending him into the rock wall... she then began to grow..

Sakuyamon Priestess mode: Woah... i did not know this was possible... not here..

Sakuyamon stood there with a dark glow in her eyes... he long hair blew i nthe sind and her ruffly roabes and cloathing seemed ever so still

Spm: I will be strong.. i have to

Deleth stood up and it seemed the skin was ripping.. like a too small costume is for a kid on halloween...

His eyes glared at this new digimon

----------Net------------

Wargreymon: This is insane

Metalgarurumon: What frankie did was brave... At the beggining of all this she never seemed to care for anyone then she partnered up with david ..... then the program took over... it seemd her entire personality was rifted.

Wargreymon: It seems that when this started she wasent the type to try and give her own life for anothers... now look at what has happned

Metal Garurumon: I know... this is getting to be more then i expected...

Wargreymon: They must all do their best to stop this....

Metalgarurumon: AND THEY MUST WORK TOGETHER... they all seem to forget that beign a team is the key

Gcm: What's going on?
Teth: This isn't Daleth. I think we're about to see who he really is. Ken, I think you got here just in time.
Ken: I know. By the way, this is Davis.
Gcm: I'm David, but I'm a digimon right now.
Davis: Nice to meet you.
Gcm: Save the pleasantries. We need to stop this thing that was pretending to be Daleth.
---------------------
OOC: Nobody reveal what's happening to Daleth, or who the digimon behind him is. And don't have anything happen to either of them. I have something in mind, but I need to ask someone first.

Spm threw a spell paper into the air and created a huge force field around the group giveing them some time to talk

SakuyaPmon: So... does anyone have a place

Davis: Who are you?

Sakuyamon: The name is sakuyamon.. i am sakuyamon priestes mode and im jsut a digimon.... my partner..... arghh ..... never mind that...

Davis: O.o Ok......

Ken: Trouble everywhere

Gcm: Soooo....... anyone think of someting?

OOC: All right. Wait's over. Here we go.
-----------------------------
Daleth: It's time I taught you brats a lesson.
Gcm: We can take anything you've got.
Daleth: I don't think so. (The digimon behind him stepped into view. It was a massive black dragon. A rippling mass of black scales, its red eyes glared fiercely at David, Teth, and the digimon. Two twisted blood-red horns spiralled out of its head, glinting in the red lightning. Its claws, like sharpened scythes, were ready to attack at any moment) Meet Darkmon.
Gcm: Not quite what I expected, but we can take it easily.
Daleth: Maybe now, but not when I'm done. (He begins to dissipate as he walks toward Darkmon. When he reaches Darkmon, he walk right into it)
Teth: What the?!
Gcm: We're data here, just like in the digital world. Daleth combined his data with Darkmon's. But I wouldn't think he'd take a risk like that.
Teth: It's not Daleth.
Gcm: No. It's probably a copy of his data. It fused with Darkmon.
Davis: What does that meen?
Gcm: It meens that the new digimon will be extreamly tough to beat. (Daleth finished fusing, and everyone stared at the new creature. It had a dragon?s face, and large wires came from the back of its head and coiled up into its back. Huge dark wings loomed over it; blood red claws glinted menacingly at the end of its large, muscular hands. Its body was a twisted mix of metal and dragon flesh and a long thin tail sliced through the air like a knife)
Teth: Oh, ****.

Sakuyapmon: Thats no good.... dang it.. if only frankie were. . .

Gcm: SHUT UP!

Sakuyapm: HEY IM JUST SAYING I WOULD BE STRONGER WITH HER....

Gcm: SHUT UP!

Frankies Voice: Stop it you two there are more important things to do.

Gcm: Frankie?

Frankies Voice: Well not exactly. . .. See teth might have tried and saved me but my spirit had alredy left. He saved my body. Its kind of useless with out its soul... im just here as a reminder

Gcm: So i cant see you because your just a soul?

Frankie: Mostly... soul spirit.. whatever...

Davis: A reminder for what

Frankie: Davis.. im a reminder.... saying...work together as a team.. See i can still live teth did a good thing saveing me like he did.. he was just a bit to late. There are ways of getting me back into my body.. but save that for later. Work together as a team... Ken elarned that the hard way...

Ken: Did i ever....

Frankie: Working together as a team you can over come that thing.. by the way sakuyamon when your in priestess mode... you have more spells then attacks... remember whic hare stronger..

Davis: So you here to remind us to fight together....

Frankie: yeah.... plus i want to see this guy go down..... now one kills me and gets away with out at least a broken arm...

gcm: Heh

Frankie: I just want to stay with you.... i am energy and spirit... i can help...with your energy levels... i shall stick around till this is over... Then if you have found the way to get me into my body... and living again ill be happy to go through with it.. but if you dont im obligated to move on......

Gcm: Move on?

Frankie: Heaven Hell whatever... i will mostlikely kind of try and do what blackwargreymon did... try and seal the digital world from evil... either way im helping

Sakuyamon: Right.....

Gcm: Well, let's do it. Crimson Stream!
Ifm: Positron Laser! (Both attacks hit the enemy, who just stands there and takes the hits. They don't have any visable effect)
Gcm: That didn't work.
Davis: Ehat is that thing?
Darkmon Cyborg Mode(Dcm): I am Darkmon Cyborg Mode.
Gcm: Names don't matter. Let's see what you can do. Crimson Strike!
(Dcm grabs Gcm before the attack hits, and throws him into Ifm)
Ifm: Ouch.
Gcm: This isn't working.
Ken: We need to work togeather. Combine your attacks!
Gcm: Crimson Stream!
Ifm: Positron Laser! (Both attacks hit Dcm in the same spot, but it doesn't have any affect) That didn't work.
Dcm: You can't win.
Davis: Aim for the eyes!

Frankie: FOOLS!!!

Gcm: Eh?

Frankie: Your forgeting a strong mega at your side you numskulls.

Gcm: Who

jsut as he asked sakuyamon hit him on the head with her staff

Sakuyamon: Me thats who

Frankie: She has enough spells from time to time to paralyze that beast....Not to mention if all 3 of you put your powers together includeing minarmon YOU can defeat this thing..... BUT DONT FIGHT EACHOTHER fight WITH eachother... Fight as ONE if you can understand that

Gcm: Eh. .
Ifm: Eh. .
Spm: Eh. .

Frankie: Hmmm... i wish i made mmore sence.. .and i wish i had made this much sence when i was alive.... Pfft...

Gcm: Let's do it.
Dcm: It won't be that easy.
Davis: You won't win against all of us!
Dcm: I won't be fighting all of you.
Gcm: What do you meen by that?
Ken: Oh, ****.
Davis: What?
Ken: It's one of this world's properties. A signal sent in the correct frequency creates a rift. Dcm's going to use a rift to seperate us.
Dcm: Very good.
Davis: How will he open the rift.
Ken: He's part machine. he'll send the signal himself.
Dcm: Correct. (He emits a loud noise, and a rift appears and engulfs everyone but Megidramon and Gcm, transporting tham to another part of the dark ocean) You two first.
Gcm: Not without a fight! Frankie! Find them, and get them back here quickly!
Dcm: She's not here.
Gcm: Not physically, but her spirit is. The rift couldn't affect it. Go, Frankie! Now!

Minarmon: Hey Daleth! Forget me! I haven't been affected by you. Why is that you say? I'll never tell. But if a team is needed, we're all here. Together we will win.

Minarmon jumps at Dcm while Megidramon and Gcm stare at Teth.

(Minarmon and Dcm begin to fight. Dcm isn't hitting Minarmon, but Minarmon's attacks aren't doing much)
Gcm: This could be intiresting.
Megidramon: Minarmon'll get creamed.
Gcm: Maybe not.
Megidramon: Huh?
Gcm: Teth has realized that the real Daleth might not be evil. He hasn't thought like that for a long time. He's incredibally angry at this fake. Rage can be useful, as long as it doesn't control you.
Megidramon: He needs help anyways.
Gcm: Yes, but we aren't trying to win right now. We're just trying to survive until Frankie finds the others. One-on-one fights will prolong the battle, giving Frankie more time.

Frankies spirit soars around a bit and locates ken davis and sakuyamon

Frankie: Guys.... ill help you get back..

Davis: FRANKIE WHERES IFM?

Frnakie: I will go looking for him soon as i get you guys back

Ken: Lets listen to the invissible thing

Frankie: IM A SPIRIT

Ken: Same thing

Frankie: What ever...

suddenly the 3 are at the battle next to gcm

frankie contues looking for Ifm

Gcm: Hi. Good to see you.
Davis: What's going on here?
Gcm: Frankie's spirit was looking for you, and we were holding off Dcm until you got here. (He looks around) Where's Ifm?
Ken: We don't know. We lost him in the rift. He probably appeared in a different location. Frankie's spirit is looking for him.
Gcm: All right. we'll hold off Dcm while Frankie looks. Let's just hope she finds him soon. I don't know how long we can last.

frankies sirit took the form of frankie and was like a ghost as she came upon 2 small rookies who looked out of energy...

Wormmon: Ughh wheres.. ken

Veemon: Davis?

Frankie Ghost: No this is.... Frankie

Veemon: Frankie... wiat i know that name.... ARENT YOU THAT..

Frankie: Hush..... thats not important right now....

the ghost dissaperes and suddenly the 2 rookies are fully energized and back together into IFM.... a little portal opened and he stpped through

Frankie: I..... *Meterializes liek the ghost...is still see through* Have returned

GCM: FRANKIE!!!

Frnakie: This is just a visual of me... nothing more nothing less...

Ken swiped his hand right through her

Frankie: See..... at least i have returned with ifm

Frankie disaperes

OOC: Whoa! Sorry for not posting in a while. I got very lost. It's very confusing -__-
---------------------------------
RazeGallantmon helped Apsaramon to her feet. "Are you alright?" MetalArmadillomon's voice asked, full of concern. Apsaramon nodded, clutching her leg.
"I'll be fine. It's just a little numb. I hit a rock on the way down."
Rakshemonlooked around the hole, straining her eyes to see through the darkness.
"I can't see any signs of a crystal..." she said thoughtfully.
Razegallantmon held his staff up to the walls of the cave to try and illuminate it more. Through the shadows, they could just make out the shape of a tunnel.
"Do you think it's through there?" Aidan asked.
"Could be." Apsaramon said, looking at the walls. "This looks to be the same architecture as when we faced Nefertimon. that could be a clue. to where a crystal could be."
Razegallantmon looked wary. "Or to where another enemy is. I hope Labramon's doing okay back there."
Slowly and carefully, they walked into the tunnel.

Gcm: We can't worry about that right now. We need to fight. Minarmon! Fall back! Over here! (Minarmon joins the others)
Minarmon: About time you got here.
Gcm: Listen up! We need to hit that that thing all at once. Aim for the face.
Minarmon: Got it.
Ifm: Understood.
Megidramon: I'm ready.
Spm: Same here.
Gcm: On my signal... Now!

Minarmon jumps back and steadies an attack. Teth wipes the blood from his side and forehead. Teth charges again and gets blown into a sheer cliff. Teth falls down and becomes Teth Again. Teth gets up and staggers towards the group.

Teth: Sorry. I can't go on. Here's the last of my life. Use it. Kick Daleth's butt for me and frankie, k!

Teth glows white and emits a light that surrounds the group.

David: Teth!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie sences something has happened and she began to fade in and out of this world.

Frankie: ...No...He did not do what ithink he just did....*sigh* now i cant get the answer i have wanted. . .now i really have no reson to stay . . .

Her visible body fuzzed and staticed out as she walked along the path where she first appered in the digital world she seem to fade off

a rift between the real wrld and the digital one opened and she faded through it...

now un seeable to ones who have not met her she fadingly walks through a familiar town

She walked past a closed restraunt and fadded out little by little..

She made her way up a hill covered in grass and stones.

she made her way through the rows of polished and shined rock to a fenced group.

The fence surrounded 4 graves which she stood before now.

It was like she was drawn to these... so she stared at them. SHe read the stones

Stone One: Emilie Hudensen November 13 1982- December 30 2007
Stone Two: Robert Hudensen March 19 1979- December 5 2003
Stone Three: Jacob Hudensen July 9 1988- December 5 2003
Stone Four: Bliss Hudensen October 30 1987- December 5 2003

Behind the 4th stone was a tall angel statue.

It read:

Here is to to hope that the lost child made her way to the loveing hands of god.

Frankie stared at it for a while

Frankie: Emilie died a few years later then the rest.... sooo that must have been when david came along not even a year i guess... Hands of god... pfft ... more like the hands of omnimon

the wind blew lightly swaying the grass

Frankie: Why was i drawn here... it still does not answer my question... how do i feel i know teth....... i guessit doesent matter now...... ill never know....

frankies image stood up and went over to Bliss's stone

Frankie: My twin... hmmm

she walked to the top of the hill and sat down on the grass

Frankie: Now i guess i just.... wait