OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

Mena looked to the others. MetalArmadillomon struggled forwards and freed himself from the dark wave. Weakly, he ran into Devimon's legs, distracting him enough to make him stop the attack. Mena, Aidan and Kamimon stood up and jumped out of the way of another dark wave.
"Zephyr Whip" Kamimon yelled, launching her attack on Devimon. He stumbled back into the water, ahere MetalArmadillomon charged at him with his spines at maximum length.
"Blade Strike!" he shouted, crashing into him. Devimon flew out of the water and landed on the rocks next to it. He flew into the air above them and glowered at them angrily.
"Time to finish these children off for good..." he hissed, bearing his evil claws...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie and renamon rest by a small beach

Frankie: Wierd i myself almost wanted to attack gallantmon.... this is not good

Renamon: i had to leave as soon as possable or i would have quickly hurt him

Frankie: This is no good.... w hat ever is controlling us is..... getting a stronger grip

Renamon: You know that mark we stared at for a few minutes

Frankie: YOU DONT THINK?!!!

Renamon: oh but i do.... i think somehting happned while we stared at it

Teth lands on the rocks and stumbles out. He looks at Gallantmon and smirks. "I'm sorry. I lost myself in my rage. Did I hurt you?" Teth manages to say. Teth falls over the cliff and down the waterfall.
~~~~~
Daleth walks around the curve and sees a Renamon and a young girl. He walks up to them and starts to speak. "Hi. My name's Daleth. I'm sure you've heard of me." Daleth says, "I can help you if you let me."

Frankie looks up at the guy who had appeared out of no where

Renamon: CAN WE TRUST YOU?

Daleth: Whats not to trust

Frankie: So much has happned its hard to figure out who to trust and who not to trust

Daleth: I see....dont worry i think i know a way to fix your troubleing problem

Frankie: Really?!?!

Renamon: Then we are all yours..... we would rather rid this problem then actualy end up hurting or even killing someone

Daleth: Yes... quite a problem

frankie stands up and faces him as so does renamon

Renamon: Im renamon but you prolly alredy knew that

Frankie: And my....... name is frankie

"Touch of Evil!" shouted Devimon. Evil dark claw marks arced toward MetalArmadillomon and Kamimon. Both fell down, injured. Adian rushed to his digimon and Mena just stayed rooted to the spot.
Devimon laughed. Serves them right for destroying his Astartemon. Now if they got too strong, all he needed to do was tap into a certain crystal to become even stronger.
"Kamimon?" Mena softly called.
Kamimon's head rose a little.
"I...am...sorry." said Mena. " I won't let him take your sister, we'll fight together."
Kamimon's face showed a smile beneath the pain.
"Well then." said Adian, digivice ready. "Let's biomerge!"
Mena's digivice shone as she and Kamimon glowed with energy.
Apsaramon and Rakshemon were back along with a powerful new ally.

"Biomerge activate!" Aidan yelled, his digivice bleeping loudly. A pillar of light shot from it and he and his digimon both began to glow.
"MetalArmadillomon, biomerge to..." As the glowing died down, Apsarsmon and Rakshemon saw a large armoured digimon stood next to them, black and silver armour gleaming in the sunlight. He looked axactly like a Gallantmon Crimson Mode, although where the armour was red and gold, it was now black and silver. A large sword appeared in his right hand and a staff in the other. "...RazeGallantmon!"
RazeGallantmon stared at Devimon defiantly. "We won't let you take you take her. It's time to be destroyed, evil digimon!" he shouted.
Devimon sneered, a look of false bravery on his face. "Nice new look, boy. But can you follow your actions up with words? Touch of Evil!"
His claw shot forwards and penetrated RazeGallantmon's armour.
Inside the digimon, Aidan could see the hand reaching towards him.
Devmon laughed insanely. "Fool, you've biomerged too early! Your digimon isn't strong enough to contain you!"
RazeGallantmon dropped his weapons.
Apsaramon leapt upwards at Devimon and launched her attack. "Holy Wing!" The attack knocked Devimon flying and his claw removed itself from RazeGallantmon's chest.
"Aidan, are you alright?" MetalArmadillomon's voice was wraught with concern "He caught me by surprise. I didn't know his Touch of Evil could reach inside digimon."
"I'm okay. Let's help Apsarsmon and Rakshemon." He leapt up into the air and whirled his staff round.
"Solaris Burst!"

OOC: Frankie already met Daleth.
--------------------
David: Why should I believe you don't want to hurt me? You've been against me from the very begining. I seem to recall you putting a knife to my throat when I recognized your brother's name.
Teth: I'm sorry, okay? Look, I thought about what you said in that structure about how you thought we were all on the same side. Mabey you aren't bad.
David: I can't trust you. I'm sorry. (David and Guilmon leave) We need to find Frankie.
Guilmon: Why?
David: Durring the battle, I saw the symbol of darkness on Frankie and on Sakuyamon. We need to try to help them.

Frankie stared at him... she seemd a little worried... she.... heard david comeing and paniced her and renamon and Daleth hide in some bushes

Frankie whispered to herself

Frankie: What does he want

David: Guilmon... we need to help renamon and frankie... i saw the marks on them and its not a good sign

Guilmon: yes but david its much more dangerous then your seeing... your over looking the danger of going near them

David: I DONT ABANDON FRIENDS

Guilmon: Oh... i dident know you had a CRUSH on her

David: I SAID FRIEND NOT GIRLFRIEND..... i do not have a crush on her.... shes jsut a friend and i dont leave friends behind

From the bushes they head some crying

they go to investigate

(They find the people in the bushes)
David: Frankie! There you are! (He notices Daleth) Daleth! Any information on those dark symbols yet? I'm afraid that they may be more dangerous than we thought.
Daleth: What do you mean?
David: You probably noticed the symbol on Frankie and Renamon. I know they're on our side. I think it's more than a mark. I think it's part of the problem. (He sees something on Guilmon) What the.... Oh, crap!
Frankie: What?
David: (Points at Guilmon) He has the symbol. (Looks at his hand) And so do I.

RazeGallantmon exploded through the canopy and pointed his staff at Devimon.
"Solaris Burst!" he yelled as a burst of intense white light thundered in the direction of the dark digimon. His left arm was caught in the blast and was vaporised. He screamed in pain and hovered in the air, clutching his stump of an arm.
Rakshemon flew towards him with a look of hatred in her eyes.
"You won't own me." She growled.
"Who sent you?" Apsaramon demanded, glaring at him intensely.
Razegallantmon flew over and held the sword to his throat.
Devimon gave them a defiant leer. "I won't tell you, disgusting creatures." The sword pressed against his neck, the point digging into his windpipe.
"Tell us now." RazeGallantmon barked.
Devimon choked slightly and began to quiver. "Alright!" he croaked. "The one who sent me was-"
A steel bolt shot from the trees below and plunged into Devimon's back. He let out a sharp yell of pain and then exploded into millions of bits of data. Razegallantmon and Rakshemon looked at each other fearfully.
"What was that?" MetalArmadillomon's voice asked.
Apsaramon flew into the trees below and saw a shadow running away into the bushes. "Down here!" she yelled. "Quickly! We have to get after it!"

OOC: No one has really explored the nature of the mrks yet.
------------------------
David: Now what do we do?
Frankie: I don't know.
David: We should probably find the others. I saw the symbol of darkness on that armband Mena was holding after Astartemon was defeated. We should see what's happening to her. For all we know, she's gone berserk.

Frankie: But what if they take it totaly the wrong way and gang up on us and destroy you when you and guilmon are gallantmon.... or they might destroy sakuyamon AND DONT ARGUE SAYING YOUR TO STRONG TO BRING DOWN CAUSE THATS WHAT WILL BRING YOU DOWN IN THE END thinking your allmighty and most powerfull is the down fall of all..they can gang up to defend themselved and then gang up and destroy us...seeing how they do think we are on the bad side... do you see where im going?

Daivd: Hmph

renamon: enough both of you.... we have things to do..... but...david she is right........ Anyone who thinks they are all powerfull.... ends up beeing brouth down..... Look at the past enemys i have faught.... them thinking they have all power...was their downfall...anyways lets go with davids plan..... and if it gets bad i will get us out of there i have a teleporting tech that i can use in an emergency

RazeGallantmon, Apsaramon and Rakshemon gave up looking for the dark shadow.
"Whatever it was sure doesn't wanna be discovered." said Apsaramon, resting on a platform of air.
"He is big trouble." agreed RazeGallantmon. "Wish we had some way to track him everytime he appears."
"What about this?" Rakshemon held out a glowing stone.
RazeGallantmon stared at it. Apsaramon jumped off and took it at once.
"Is that a Power Crystal?" she asked.

Fenix: yes it is...

[I] with a sudden start RazeGallantmon, Apsaramon and Rakshemon turn towards the new figure [/I]

RazeGallantmon: Who are you!? [I] taking an offensive stance [/I]

Fenix: ...my name is Fenix and that's my partner, SnowAgumon [I] He points to a nearby bush as SnowAgumon comes through it [/I]

SnowAgumon: oi, I lost it

Rakshemon: the shadow?

SnowAgumon: yes...[I] he rests momentarily catching his breath [/I]

Fenix: Luckily you found what we needed anyway

Apsaramon: The crystal! What do you want with it?

Fenix: ... I don't know why I should tell you, how do I know that I can trust you?

RazeGallantmon: I don't think you have much of a choice? [I] he is prepared to attack [/I]

Rakshemon: What are you doing?

RazeGallantmon: I don't like him...

Fenix: at least he's honest, fine I suppose I can tell you a few things, but first we need to get out of here, this area is plagued by darkness, remember those dark marks? well they're all over the trees around here, they make some sort of perimeter, as long as we stay in here the dark digimon have a field advantage.

RazeGallantmon watched Fenix carefully as the five of them walked through the forest. Rakshemon looked at the trees around them. The dark marks were very clear now.
"Can we talk yet?" RazeGallantmon asked, midly impatient. If they needed to know something, he'd rather they heard it sooner than later. There was always a chance that later might be too late.
Fenix shook his head. "Not yet. We have to be clear of the marked trees. There are dark spies everywhere, as you no doubt know."
RazeGallantmon studied his sword. Partly, Aidan wished he hadn't been involved with all this. This were so much more difficult now. He didn't have to worry about school any more, which was a bonus, but having to protect you and the entire world was a much heavier weight to carry, especially if you couldn't trust anyone. He could feel that MetalArmadillomon sensed this, and their biomerged form began to weaken.
"MetalArmadillomon, are you-"
"Yes... I'm okay. But if we're not fighting then it's hard to hold the form. Shall we separate?"
Aidan shrugged. "It's up to you..."
RazeGallantmon stopped walking and began to shrink, separating into two glowing orbs which formed into MetalArmadillomon and Aidan. Both looking rather unhappy, they continued walking. Still watching Fenix, Aidan kept a hand close to his sword...

Rakshemon, Apsaramon, Adian, MetalArmadillomon, Fenix and SnowAgumon walked quickly out of the forest. No one dared breathe a word until they were out.
?That was such a relief.? Sighed Apsaramon. She watched as Rakshemon became Mena and then turned back into Kamimon.
?Now I suppose we should be doing something else?? said Mena.
?Like what?? Adian?s hand lingered near his sword.
Mena chose not to comment on it. ?There should be someone who will help us now that we?re out of the dark digimon area.?
?It would be good to know what to do exactly.? Said Fenix. ?Now that we?re out of there, me and SnowAgumon will be on our way.? He reached for Kamimon?s hand and the crystal.
?No you don?t!? Adian?s sword whipped out and pointed at Fenix. MetalArmadillomon tensed.
SnowAgumon, urged by the instinct to protect his partner, launched his attack.
?Frozen Wind!? The tip of Adian?s sword froze before MetalArmadillomon countered.
Mena and Kamimon rushed in before this got out of hand. ?Guys, this is no way to deal with this.?
Adian refused to be moved. ?He is not having the crystal and that?s final!?
?You moron, do you even know what the crystal is used for?? snapped Fenix, losing patience.
?For controlling the world, I suppose.? Retorted Adian.
Mena intervened again as Kamimon was trying to produce a truce between SnowAgumon and MetalArmadillomon. ?No one knows what they?re used for exactly, not even Fenix, right?? She looked meaningfully at Fenix.
Fenix glared for a moment. Then he nodded. ?Right, I can only attempt to guess, but that doesn?t mean you start trying to make me into sliced turkey without warning.? This he directed at Adian.
Adian glared back. ?You still can?t have the crystal until I know you can be trusted.?
?Fine,? said Fenix. ?I know I have no dark mark, so that makes me good and I?ll accompany you half the way and if I pass the ?good? test with nothing bad, I can be trusted and the crystal shall go to me.?
?I know people who can act very well.? Said Aidan. ?How do we know you?re not faking??
Mena sighed. This wasn?t going to end soon. ?Ok, why don?t we just keep going and we can figure something out??
?Fine.? Said Fenix and Adian, taking the lead with their digimon close behind.
?Adian, why don?t you sheath that sword?? said Kamimon. ?It?ll make you look less menacing than your digimon.?
Adian looked back at Kamimon, debating whether it was a joke or not. He did, reluctantly, sheathe his sword.

MetalArmadillomon looked to Aidan worriedly. Why didn't he trust Fenix? Was it his fault that Aidan was beginning to get nasty? He wanted to talk to him about it, but he figured that he wouldn't want to say in front of the others. Dejectedly, he looked round to them. No-one was saying anything. Aidan was giving the ground ahead a fierce stare, deep in thought.
"Um..." MetalArmadillomon tried to say something, but didn't know what. He saw Kamimon and Mena a little way behind them, whispering quietly. he was tempted to walk with them, but was worried about what Aidan would think. Besides, SnowAgumon was keeping a beady eye on his partner, so he thought a referee position would be the best place to stay for the moment.
"Yeah?" Aidan said quietly.
"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking..." MetalArmadillomon said hurriedly. Aidan looked almost disappointed. Taking his hand from his sword, he took his digivice out of his pocket and held it out in front of him. Why did MetalArmadillomon choose him, of all people? He must have made a mistake. He wasn't heroic. He only wished he was. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, Fenix pointed to something in the trees up ahead, without saying a word.

[I] Through the leaves everyone could now see a shadowy figure moving around, it had apparently not noticed the approaching group [/I]

[I] Looking to Aidan, Fenix using handsignals, communicates the message "go through the trees to the left go around and come up behind it", Fenix as he begins to head to the right signals to Mena and Kamimon to keep walking foward [/I]

[I] Hesitating momentarily Aidan begins to walk to the left, MetalArmadillomon close behind [/I]

Mena: ([I]to herself [/I] great, how come we get to be the bait?)

[I]Mena and Kamimon begin to walk foward getting closer to the shadow [/I]

[I] Fenix and SnowAgumon had made their way around and were coming up from behind, crossing tree branches, getting closer, in their new position Fenix could see Aidan, not very far off, Aidan also noticing Fenix signaled to the ground where apparently MetalArmadillomon had had problems getting up the tree. The digimon sat looking up, quietly. Suddenly Aidan had an idea, signaling with a fist he hit the branch closest to him, though only hard enough for illustration. Fenix nodded in agreement. Aidan looking to MetalArmadillomon signaled the go. Understanding, MetalArmadillomon took his mark [/I]

MetalArmadillomon: CHARGE!

[I] The shadowy figure had been paying too much attention to the approaching Mena and by the time it heard the cry MetalArmadillomon had already smashed into the tree full force, loosing his balance the figure fell out of his perch and crashed right in front of Mena and Kamimon...[/I]

Kamimon leapt onto the figure and dug her claws into its throat. MetalArmadillomon and SnowAgumon sprinted over and flanked him, looking menacing. Aidan, Fenix and Mena surrounded the dark figure's head and glared at him. He was a tall, robotic humanoid digimon with large sharp claws and a red skull on his shoulder. When the digimon realised who they were pinning down, their eyes widened in fear.
HiAndromon. He stared up at them with eyes full of mechanical ferocity.
Fenix stepped back. "Oh my..."
Aidan held his sword tightly. "What? What is it?"
"HiAndromon is one of the most powerful Megas in the Digital World."
MetalArmadillomon pointed at the symbol on the android's chest. It was the same one on Menaks's armband. Enraged, HiAndromon hurled Kamimon into another tree and roared in fury. Mena, Fenix and Aidan readied their digivices...