OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

(David and Guilmon see Frankie and Renamon at the bottom of the cliff)
David: That's Frankie!
Guilmon: You know her?
David: She's in my class. And that's a renamon, right?
Guilmon: Right
David: Mabey Daleth recruited her. (They walk over to Frankie and Renamon) Hey, Frankie.
Frankie: David? What are you doing here?
David: I'm on a mission. And you?
Frankie: I'm not quite sure.
David: Listen to this. (He explains what Daleth told him) So, I could use some help. Are you with me?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey, what are you doing to him? Put him down!" Aidan said angrily.
The man dropped DemiVeemon obediently and he scurried off, yelping in fright.
"What did you do that for?" MetalArmadillomon growled.
"You see how fragile this world has become?" the man said deeply. "The darkness has done this. You should know better than anyone what it does to digimon, MetalArmadillomon."
MetalArmadillomon glared at the man coldly.
"What do you want?" Aidan didn't like this man very much. He didn't trust him.
"I want you to help me rid the Digital World of the evil influence that has it in a stranglehold. A group of evil humans and their digimon partners are trying to take over the Digital World. Their leader is called Teth."
"And what's your name?" Aidan asked sternly.
"Daleth Danaku. Don't you trust me, Aidan?"
Aidan froze. How did he know his name? Slowly, he started to turn away. Daleth grabbed his shoulder roughly.
"Be very careful who you align with. Aidan. There's a great evil in this world."
Aidan stared at him hard in the eye and pulled Daleth's hand from his shoulder. "Thank you for your concern, Daleth, but I can make my decisions for myself over who to fight with." He and MetalArmadillomon strode off very quickly, leaving Daleth fuming on the beach.
"Have it your way, Aidan..." He turned and disappeared into the nearby foliage, seething with anger and frustration.

Frankie raised an eyebrow

Frankie: Fine....... for now im with you... untill i get some more efficient answers... alright

David: Cool......

Renamon: Lets...uh get going.... magnamon is on his way

David: Oh... ok...

the 4 begin jogging in one direction...away from magnamon

Frankie: he dident have TIME to attack us... but hes on the other side..... as renamon says......

Renamon: Well.... he felt we were on the wrong side... i said that jsut to ...... help you relize if they think were arent good ...get out of there

Frankie: Oh i and i couldent think of that myself.....pfft

Renamon: DONT PFFT ME

Frankie: oh calm..

rENAMON: Ok

David: If he's on the other side, then he'll be sure to report that there are humans here. We need to take him out.
Guilmon: David, he's coming toward us!
(They turn around and see Magnamon heading toward them)
David: Okay, then. Looks like we have no choice. You ready, Frankie?
Frankie: Yes.
David: Then let's do it.

Frankie holds her digivise up and looks at it

Renamon: GOOOOOOD TIMEING....

Frankie: This ouuta do it....

frankie pulls something out of her pocket...a small egg like thing

Renamon: When did you get that...

Frankie: Magnamon dropped it ...ahhaha.... i took it from him

Renamon: SMOOOOTH

Frankie holds it up with her d3 and renamon glows...

Renamon: Renamon armor digivolve too....

Kikiyoumon: KIKIYOUMON

The fox was covered in black armor stuff.... and on the armor were little lightning bolts..yellow painted onto it... Blades stuck off her back and she had 4 tails..

Frankie: Woah... wierd

David: Ill say

Magnamon: HEY THAT WASENT YOURS TO USE.....

David: Well your to late now arent ya...

Magnamon: You shall pay for that

Fenix: did you hear that?

SnowAgumon: no but i sure felt it, i think something nearby just digivolved.

Fenix: over there...

[I] Fenix and SnowAgumon run over and peer through some nearby underbrush to see two kids and two digimon preparing to do battle with a large digimon [/I]

Fenix: ok lets see here, [I] holding up his d-arc [/I] we've got a guilmon, a kikiyoumon, and that bigger one is Magnamon. [I] suddenly taking notice of the two kids [/I] Oh crap, how'd they get here so fast, this isn't good, so much for our head start.

SnowAgumon: you think we should help 'em out?

Fenix: which one?

SnowAgumon: uh, good point, well, i get a strange feeling about that Magnamon, so lets help him, its 2 on one anyway.

Fenix: uh, i hate to say it but i think you're thought process is a little flawed, we don't know who's on which side, i think we should sit tight and watch for awhile

SnowAgumon: works for me...

Magnamon: I WILL CRUSH YOU

Frnakie: AHH LOOK.... WHAT DOES THAT TATTO MEAN

kikiyou: Every monster on the bad side..... partner included.... get dark tattoos.... hes..... on the bad side

Frankie: And i take it we...you and i ...are good

Kikiyou: yeah...

Frankie: o...... ok then....

David: HMMM

Guilmon: Uhh...

Frankie: Attack

kikiyoumon leaped into the air and the blades on her back stuck out and she rolled into a big mettle spiked ball and rammed into magnamon

Frankie: What kind of attack was that

Kikiyou: My.... Spiney Spin

Aidan helped MetalArmadillomon clamber over a large rock and surveryed the immediate area. They were surrounded by large slate-coloured boulders.
"So this is the Digital World... I didn't realise it'd be so real."
"It's always been real to us." MetalArmadillomon jumped onto another rock next to them.
"Yeah, but I've not been here before. I've only heard about it. It's difficult to imagine somewhere as being real if you've never been there." Aidan explained, pulling a drink of water from his bag and taking a swig. Wiping his mouth, he gave a questioning look to the digimon. "Where are we going to meet the others?"
"Wherever we find them," the steel digimon replied. "Which could be anywhere."

Teth walks around te cliff and sees David and Frankie. He whispers something and a kendo nija digimon appears.

Teth: Kotemon look at this. Magnamon, on Daleth's side. Go Kotemon!
Kotemon: Kotemon digivolve to...
Musyamon: I'm ready.

Teth and Musyamon jump in front of david. Musyamonruns towards Magnamon.

Musyamon: Shogun sword!!!!

Magnamon dissolves and floats away. Teth looks at David.

Teth: Daleth Danaku
David: see frankie.

Teth pulls a dagger from his boot and puts it against david's throat.

Teth: How do you know that name? That's the password right?
David: He came to me. I swear. Who are you?
Teth: My name is Teth Danaku. He told you I was bad and I'd have a drak tattoo, right?
David: Yes. How'd you-
Teth: Don't ask.

Teth takes his shirt off. He spreads his arms. Everyone stares at him.

Teth: Ever wonder why he wears those clothes? He's the one trying to take the digital world over, not me. I'll tell you the whole story when we have more time.

Teth picks up his shirt and walks off.

David: (Whispering to Frankie) The code is actually Danaku Daleth. Also, Daleth said nothing about a dark tattoo. I decided to play along and see what would happen. And Teth fell for it.
Frankie: Do you think she's related to Daleth?
David: I'm not sure. I do know that we can't trust her. She obviously dislikes Daleth. i think she's with the enemey

SnowAgumon: what just happened?

Fenix: i..don't know

SnowAgumon: that guy Teth didn't seem very happy, he scares me

Fenix:....

SnowAgumon: ok he doesn't scare me but still

Fenix: maybe we should have helped Magnamon after all

SnowAgumon: you heard what they all said, dark tattoo means bad, oh!
[I] as the words come to his mouth SnowAgumon realizes something... [/I]

Fenix: exactly...

SnowAgumon: hmmm...

Kamimon walked along with Mena. Mena herself looked irritated and tired.
"We've been walking for god knows how long!" she complained."And I don't think we're anywhere near Astartemon!"
"Be patient." said Kamimon. "We're here."
Mena stood in front of a vine covered cliff wall. There was no way this was Astartemon's lair, it looked too unused, but Mena knew there had to be a secret opening.
"Got it!" Kamimon flew upward and rearranged some rocks and the wall disappeared as if it never existed. "I thought I'd forget after all this time."
"Well, you didn't." said Mena. "And that's what counts."
Anyone would say Kamimon was created to be a smart aleck type digimon, that was probably useful now as the ability could be used to steal bits of information.
Mena opened her computer as she cautiously entered. Instantly, as if cued, a map of their current location appeared.A red spot signified Mena and Kamimon.
"The main room seems to be here.." Mena absently muttered things as she pointed to various spots. "What is that?"
Kamimon looked at the dark symbol that signified the main room. "It is the sign of darkness. Bad digimon and their partners have it."
Mena quickly looked over herself for assurence. "So..uh..we're good?"
"Yep!"
Mena noticed something alongside their indicator. Smaller versions of the dark symbols.
"Uhhh, Mena." Kamimon franticly pulled on Mena's shirt. "Something's wrong."
"Oh very wrong, alright." came a regal voice. It was followed by a nongraceful shuffling.
A white sphinx appeared, looking very beautiful in ivory colored armor and gold jewelry. Several more appeared behind her, ready for battle.
"Nefertimon." whispered Mena as an analyzer came up on her laptop. "Her attacks are Rosetta Stone and Cat's Eye Beam. She serves Astartemon and their above normal power is what makes them Astartemon's special warriors."
"Don't forget us." A black cat appeared with others of it's kind. each of them looked nimble and powerful enough to tear any rookie into mincemeat.
"BlackGatomon!" Kamimon snarled. "Astartemon's dungeon masters."
"Quite right." chukled the leader. He flicked a claw in their direction. "And you happen to be on our territory."
Mena noticed that each of the BlackGatomon had a dark symbol on their left glove and the symbol was also present where a Nefertimon's crest should be.
"Now would be a good time to check out my evolutions." said Kamimon.
"You," said BlackGatomon. "have caused enough trouble, Lightning Paw!"

(David, Frankie, and their digimon start walking)
Frankie: Where are we going?
David: I'm not sure. (He sees a man) Who is that?
Frankie: I don't know.
David: It's Daleth! (They walk towart him) Hi, Daleth. This is Frankie. She's on our side. Frankie, this is Daleth.
Frankie: Hi.
David: We met someone who appeared to know you. He didn't know the code, but he was close. He got it backwards. He said that the enemy has dark tattoos. I pretended that he had the code right, and that I knew about the dark tattoos. I think he bought it. He threatened me with a knife when I recognised your name.
Daleth: Did you get her name?
David: He called himself Teth Danaku.
Daleth: Teth! I thought he'd be running the show, not doing the fighting.
David: You know him?
Daleth: He's my brother. He dissapeared last year. Now I know why.
David: We've got to stop him. By the way, do you know anything about these tattoos?
Daleth: No. I'll try and find out.
David: Thanks. Frankie, let's go. (They leave)

Frankie: Now im so confused

Davisd: why

Frankie: ........HELLO... WHOS GOOD WHOS BAD WHOS TELLIGN THE TRUTH WHOS LIEING... UGH

David: I see your point

Kikiyoumon: Well...... it wont matter... right now...we got some things to do

David: Like what

Kikiyou: Well run is one....

Guil: Why

Kikiyou: That

thye look and theres a huge heard of skull mammothmon just running like somehting got them all crazy

Kikiyou: Everyone get on my back

David: SPIKES

suddenly the spiked molded into the armor.

everyone hopped on and kikiyou ran to the left hopeing to get to the side....of the heard before they got ran over

David: That was close. What's that? (He points to a large building in the distance)
Frankie: It looks like some kind of temple.
David: Let's check it out. We'll get there faster on Growlmon. Hop on and see how.
Frankie: Okay. (Kikiyoumon devolves. Everyone climes on Growlmon)
David: Digi-Modify! Hyper-speed activate! (They reach the temple, which is bulit into a cliff, and enter. They walk along a hallway and emerge into a room where they see Mena, Kamimon, and the other digimon) Oh boy. Who are you?
Mena: I'm Mena. I have no time to talk. I'm busy, and it will get worse as we get closer.
David: To what?
Mena: To Astartemon. Astartemon's several rooms further in.
David: How do you know this?

MetalArmadillomon's spines sliced through low branches as he and Aidan wandered through a mass of undergrowth.
"Are you sure this is the right way?" Aidan asked.
"I'm sure of it. I think..." MetalArmadillomon looked into the distance. Aidan sat down on a tree trunk and began to think. Who was that man they met earlier? Did he really want to help the Digital World? He didn't think so, but there was something about him... It didn't matter. But why did he say that MetalArmadillomon should know better than anyone what darkness does to people? He was just about to open his mouth to say something when he heard the bushes rustle from behind him. He pulled a long straight package from the side of his backpack and opened it. It was a short sword that his father had given to him to keep on the wall. He'd always wanted to use it, and thought it might come in handy. MetalArmadillomon's spines rose threateningly.
"Who's there?" Aidan said loudly, more bravely than he felt.
A boy stepped out from the bushes holding a knife. "Do you know of Daleth Danaku?" he said.
Aidan snarled. "Yeah, we met him. Who wants to know?"
"My name's Teth. I've been trying to stop him."
Aidan lowered the sword. "From what?"
"He's trying to take over the Digital World." Teth said. A small digimon, Kotemon, emerged from behind MetalArmadillomon. MetalArmadillomon waved to him happily.
"Then we're on your side." Aidan said, holding out his hand for Teth to shake. "It's nice to finally find someone here. Where are the others?"

Mena looked at the two standing before her. They seemed anxious to help.
But could they be trusted. She?d just have to take the chance.
She sighed. ?My computer tells me all I need to know. If you want to help, we can start with the Nefertimon and the Black Gatomon.?
Frankie and David seemed relived by Mena?s change in attitude.
?Right.? Said David. ?I?ll handle the Nefertimon.?
?I?ll take the rest.? Added Frankie. Kikiyoumon tensed for battle like Growlmon.
?I shall go and look for Astartemon and call if we find her.? Said Mena and left with Kamimon, leaving the others to face Astartemon?s troops.
?Strange person.? Remarked David.
?I suppose.? Said Frankie, turning away to face the BlackGatomon. ?Dish it to ?em, Kikiyou!?

?You were kinda mean to those kids back there, you know.? Said Kamimon as she ducked out of sight from a scouting Mikemon.
?Let?s not talk about this.? Muttered Mena. She felt guilty for not being friendly, but in this game, you couldn?t depend on trust at first sight.
"Zephyr Whip!? Kamimon gathered air under her command and felled another cat digimon. ?Where next??
?Left!? confirmed Mena. They got closer to Astartemon.

?Spiny Spin!? Kikiyoumon smashed into another Black Gatomon who went down in digidust. ?Not to bad.?
?Think it?s the last one.? Frankie called to David who was helping Growlmon defeat a Nefertimon.
?Yeah, let?s go in.?

Mena and Kamimno came face to face with Astartemon. She looked beautiful as she was ment to be.
?Astartemon?what happened?? Mena was speechless.
Astartemon looked surprised at the recognition. ?Do..I know you??
She didn?t stop filing her claws or running her fingers through the copper hair.
?Astartemon, you were supposed to be??
?Good?? Astartemon snarled. ?Menaka, you created me to go for power and here I am?..all powerful.?
Kamimon looked astonished. ?Mena, you know this digimon??
Mena ignored Kamimon. ?But what you?re doing isn?t right, you don?t strive for power and let yourself get corrupted, you?ll only be stripped of your power again.?
Astartemon snarled again. ?We?ll see who is right! Shadow Fire.? A wave of black fire washed over Kamimon and Mena.

(David and Frankie walk in)
David: That was an intersting conversation.
Mena: You heard us?
David: We finished them off quickly. we heard you talking, and decided to listen in.
Frankie: You weren't too helpful.
Astartemon: Who are you?
David: It doesn't matter. Mena, what did you meen when you said you created Astartemon?

"You brought a sword?" MetalArmadillomon sounded offended.
"Well... yeah. It made sense at the time. If I'm going off into a world of monsters, some of which only have the intent ot eating me alive I'll need something to protect myself with." Aidan replied, shoving it into his belt.
"But... you knew I'd be here..." the digimon said, a hint of disappointment in his voice.
"I didn't mean... Well..."
"Don't you trust me?"
Teth gave a glance to Kotemon and the two of them left for a cliff barely visible over the tree-tops.
Aidan looked slightly hurt. "I do trust you. But what would happen if we were separated? I'd be left on my own and there'd be no-one here to protect me."
"That's not the point." the digimon snapped. "I'd be there for you..."
Aidan noticed Teth and Kotemon running over to the cliff. "Can we talk about this later? Teth's gone."
They ran off after him.

(Mena remains silent)
David: You're not very helpful.
Frankie: This isn't the best time.
David: Good point. Mena, we're fighting the same group. I saw the dark symbol on the wall back there. Let's work togeather.
Mena: Be careful. Astartemon's tough.
David: So are we. Matrix Digivolution activate!
Growlmon matrix digivolve to: Wargrowlmon
David: Let's rock.