OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

Teth drys his hair. He looks at Kotemon, sleeping on a nearby tree. "I can't stay here. ChaoKeniDramon was willing to go all the way to defeat David. Sorry Kotemon but I can't go on." Teth says looking at his digivice. Teth starts a fire and curls up under a tree.
-------------------
Kotemon runs up to David. "David! I need your help! It's Teth. That battle really shook him up. He sitting there just curled up by the fire. I can't talk to him. I figured you can help him. Try please?" Kotemon blurts out fast. "He's evil. I can't." David tells him. Kotemon replies,"I knew you wouldn't help me and why should you? Dark marks mean evil, right? You, Guilmon, Frankie, and Renamon all have dark marks on you. Teth is a good person, even if his intentions aren't. Azulongmon, help me. I'm trying."

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fenix: Listen guys there's something I haven't told you about SnowAgumon, his digivolutions are well, irregular...

Aidan: What do you mean?

Fenix: I mean there's no set way for me to jump him to the next level, his forms have to charge so to speak..

Mena: So how charged is he?

Fenix: Only champion level right now, which under normal circumstances might be enough, he's taken down many an ultimate with his champion form, but we've never fought a mega, and nothing like HiAndromon.

Aidan: Ok, so basically he's just support fire...

Fenix: for now...

Mena: It'll have to do.

Fenix: OK, READY PAL

SnowAgumon: READY.....SnowAgumon digivolve to......
[I]SnowAgumon's data began to reform, the new digimon stood about 11 ft. tall, humanoid in shape, an armor plate on its chest and armored legs similar to Omnimon's up to the knee. Armor gauntlets protect his arms, from each elbow a 5 ft. long sabre extends outward which can be moved into a foward attack mode. A dinosaur "skull" helmet protects his head also dinosaur in shape. The skin pure white, the armor black, and his eyes deep blue[/I]
AKINAMON!

Fenix: alright, your turn...

OOC:Takuya: I think that was a figure of speech.
Like 'God, help me..'
Kamimon once more glowed with the energy of digivolution.
?Kamimon Matrix digivolve to?. Apsaramon!?
The angel?s dark twin leapt out of Mena through Spirit evolution.
?I?m back so soon.? Said Rakshemon as she surveyed the situation.
?Well, everyday is an adventure.? Said Apsaramon. ?I assume you already know Akinamon.?
The dinosaur digimon was already beginning an attack.
?Alright, let?s help!? said Apsaramon. ?Heaven?s Radiance!?
Dragon shaped heavenly beams spiraled toward HiAndromon.
?Emerald Tsunami!? Green liquid magma poured out of Rakshemon?s throat.
The three digimon?s attack did very little damage to HiAndromon.
?Adian!? called Mena. ?What are you waiting for??
MetalArmadillomon looked at his tamer expectantly. ?Well??
Adian looked unsure. ?I?m not sure if I want??
?Adian, this guy is isn?t getting any weaker.? Said Fenix. ?Hurry!?
Adian hesitantly took up his digivice. He was worried. Devimon?s attack almost got through to him last time, and that was only champion. HiAndromon was a strong mega and what would happen if any of his attacks made contact?
?Adian!? MetalArmadillomon wished Adian would say something.
?Adian!? called Mena and Fenix.
?Alright, let?s do it.? This was no time for doubts, Adian and his digimon and disappeared into light and emerged as RazeGallantmon.
?Solaris Burst!? Razegallantmon?s attack rushed at HiAndramon. The energy beam managed to damage the armor.
Surprisingly, the android mega didn?t counter as quickly as it was expected to.
?Does he want us to destroy him?? asked Mena through Rakshemon.
?He probably knows we?re too weak.? Said Fenix. ?Maybe he?s just toying with us.?
?He is probably the one who sent Devimon.? Said RazeGallantmon.
?What Devimon?? asked a rough voice. ?I did not send anybody!?
It took a while for the group to figure who was talking.
?What are you talking about?? asked HiAndromon. ?First I remember I was looking for dinner and next you are falling over me.?
?You mean?you?re not..? began Apsaramon.
?Evil?? finished Rakshemon.
?That depends.? Said the mega. ?Are you looking for a fight with me? I see your mark.?
Rakshemon, like her rookie, Karasumon, also had a dark mark She was taken aback when HiAndromon so casually pointed that out.
?Well, you have one, too.? Said Apsaramon, coming to her sister?s aid.
?You used to.? Corrected RazeGallantmon. Only he had noticed that HiAndromon?s mark was completely erased as if it had never been there.
OOC: Info about Kamimon, Karasumon.
Fresh: Cirrumon- Bubble
In Training: Unamon- Lucky Bubble
Rookie: Kamimon-Thunderclap
Champion: Nymphmon- Charming Lure, Golden Lyre
Ultimate: Apsaramon- Holy Wing, Heaven's Radiance
Mega: Daivyamon- Celestial Storm, Vedic Ring
-----
Fresh: BlackCirrumon- Bubble
In Training: DarkUnamon- Bubble
Rookie: Karasumon- Evil Claw, Black Art
Champion: Rakshemon- Emerald Tsunami, Silent Strike
Ultimate: Raazimon- Nightmare Veil, Secret Bind
Mega: Kalamon-Chaos Magic Strike, Eternal Eclipse

Fenix: Uh, ok, what just happened?

Apsaramon: Yeah, where did your mark go?

HiAndromon: What are you talking about? Crazy kids, I was just minding my own buisness...

Akinamon: for some reason I don't believe you...

HiAndromon: OK, OK, so maybe I was looking for someone, it sure wasn't you kids, now if you'll excuse me...
[I] HiAndromon pushes through the group continuing on his journey [/I]

RazeGallantmon: hmmm...
[I]RazeGallantmon begins to scan the surrounding forest[/I]

Rakshemon: What are you looking for?

RazeGallantmon: Something made us see that mark, it wanted us to fight HiAndromon, which means...

Fenix: It's still watching us...

David: Follow me! i heard a noise over here!
(They follow David, who is running through the forest)
Frankie: Are you sure this is a good idea?
David: If we want to save the world, we'll need backup. Besides, anyone with us is not with Teth.
Frankie: why are you so sure Teth is evil?
David: explinations laater. We're here. (They see the others) Okay, it looks like this is a tense situation.
Rakshemon: It's David and Frankie. (She sees their dark marks) Get away from me!
David: it's okay. We're in control of ourselves right now. Besides, you have one too. We don't feel inclined to hurt those who have them. We're here to help. Daleth is searching for a way to destroy the dark marks, but until then, I recommend that everyone with a dark mark stays away from anyone without one.

RazeGallantmon looked vaguely disappointed. "But... we're not going to attack each other. And that would mean Mena would have to split up from Kamimon. That's not fair."
David shrugged. "It's probably for their own good."
Kamimon growled quietly. "I'm not going to leave Rakshemon."
Fenix stepped inbetween them. "Hold it. Let's not get into another fight. You really do have those marks, don't you?" he asked David.
David nodded.
"As does Rakshemon." MetalArmadillomon's voice said.
Kotemon walked up to RazeGallantmon. "Aidan, you have to help Teth. He's going to give up. If he does, then... I don't want to lose him."
"Okay." Aidan's voice sighed. "Why don't we forget about the marks for now. We just have to not fight each other. It can't be that hard." Remembering back to when he was considering attacking Fenix with his sword he felt very stupid and embarrassed.
"I'm going to help Kotemon." he said.

David: Don't do it, Adain.
Aidan: why not?
David: Teth is evil. He's one of the enemy commanders. He dosen't have a dark mark, so he's hard to identify as an enemy. He's trying to recruit us to help him destroy our world and the digital world.
Aidan: How do you know this?
David: Teth's brother, Daleth, told us.
Aidan: Daleth?
David: Yes. Teth's obsessed with destroying him. He sees Daleth as the one threat to his plan. And he's right. Without Daleth, we wouldn't have know about the problems. If Teth's gone, our job is much easier. So let him be.

RazeGallantmon paused for a few seconds. "But, how do we know who's evil? How do we know Daleth isn't the one who's manipulating you? I don't know who's trying to do what, but Kotemon wants help [I]for[/I] Teth, not to help Teth destroy something."
Aidan's mind was racing. What should he do? He wanted so much to be able to do the right thing so as not to let the others down. But what if he made the wrong choice? David doesn't seem bad, and neither does Rakshemon. Do the dark marks mean that they're evil, or does it mean that they aren't? that would make him evil. But then again, good and evil are both subjective opinions. Everyone will fight for the side they believe is right, and anyone sharing their views is perceived to be good. But what about the other side. They're doing the same thing. What can you do if you don't know which is good and which is evil?
Eventually, he looked ahead.
"I don't know who's right, but Teth needs help. And even if no-one else will, I'm going to give it to him."
He started striding off into the forest, following Kotemon, wondering whether anyone would join him. As he reached a denser block of trees, he half-looked over his shoulder.
[I]"What's wrong?"[/I] MetalArmadillomon's voice asked.
"Nothing.." Aidan replied.
[I]"Really?"[/I]
"Well... do you think Fenix, Manaka and Kamimon should come too? I mean-"
[I]"You mean, you want them to come."[/I] MetalArmadillomon said. Aidan could hear that he would be smiling.
"Well... yeah. I guess they're the first friends that I've had. There's a chance I won't see them again. And I don't..."
[I]"We'll see them again. After all, at least some of us will end up on the same side..."[/I]

Fenix: He had a point, David. How do you know that Teth is evil?
David: His actions.
Fenix: What do you mean?
David: The first time we met, he had a knife to my throat in less then five seconds. The only other time, he attacked me on sight. Also, he's certianly against us.
Fenix: And that means what, exactly?
David: We're fighting to save both worlds from destruction. If that's not the right thing to fight for, then I don't know what is.
Fenix: Good point.
David: Further proff is the effects of the dark marks. If we were helping the enemy already, we wouldn't need them. They are trying to turn us against you with these marks. Teth doesn't have one. He used that to confuse us. Aidan is going to help Teth because he thinks Teth might not be evil. This only means that Teth is good at lieing. He's with the enemy.

OOC: If I've messed things up, then I apologise. I like this RPG...
----------------------------------------------------
Aidan and MetalArmadillomon (having broken from their biomerge), followed Kotemon back to the tree where Teth was. But he wasn't there any more.
"Are you sure this is the right tree?" MetalArmadillomon asked, sniffing around.
Kotemon looked deeply concerned. "Yes, I'm sure. What if something's happened to him?"
Aidan looked at the bark on the tree. Deep gouges had been carved into the wood. They looked like claw marks, but he couldn't be sure.
"Do you know where he might have gone?" Aidan asked, poking the pile of ashes with his sword.
"No..." he looked at the ground. Underneath some fallen leaves, Kotemon could see some human footprints. Footprints that didn't belong to Teth. Alonside those were clawed footprints, larger than a humans. "...do you think he's been taken?"
Aidan looked at the gouges in the tree. They formed a shape. An arrow pointing down through thr trees.
"What's down that way?" he asked.
"A small Digimon town." MetalArmadillomon chorused.
"It looks like someone's carved an arrow pointing down that way. Should we follow it?" Aidan thought about the others they'd left behind. Should they leave them while Daleth and dark digimon were prowling around?
Kotemon looked thoughtfully at the path the arrow pointed to. "I think it's our best bet of finding Teth. I hope he's okay."

OOC: You didn't mees up anything
-------------------------
David: Guys?
Mena: What?
David: I don't know how much longer I can control myself.
Guilmon: I'm having problems, too.
Frankie: So am I
Renamon: Me, too.
David: We should leave, before we hurt you. Mena, I recommend that you come with us. And that you leave Kamimon behind.
Mena: No.
David: it's your choice, but you might start attacking the others. Let's go. (David, Frankie, and their digimon leave)

It was reaching late afternoon by the time Aidan, Kotemon and MetalArmadillomon reached the edge of the forest. Ahead of them lay a grassy path, with large cliffs either side of them. Small trees stuck out of the edges of the cliff like arms reaching onto the pathway, as if trying to grap anyone passing through. It didn't look too friendly.
Aidan looked around. Someone could certainly launch a good ambush from up there. Keeping a hand on his sword, he led the digimon forwards.
Some time later, they reached the end and in front of them lay a large number of buildings. They looked fairly advanced for being made by digimon.
"Did digimon make those?" he asked.
"Someone did." Kotemon shrugged, walking into the small town. It reminded Aidan of those old Westerns he used to watch when he was skipping school. Digimon wandered around the streets, carrying bags of food and supplies. As they reached the centre of the town, they could hear loud laughter coming from inside one of the buildings. It said 'Salon'.
"Salon?" Aidan was confused.
"Digimon can't spell very well." MetalArmadillomon said thoughtfully, scratching his nose. "I woulnd't go in there, personally. There are all sorts of nasty digimon and-"
"Teth!" Kotemon shouted.

(David, Frankie, and their digimon find themselves in the town. They see Aidan and the digimon with him)
David: It's Aidan.
(Aidan sees them)
Aidan: It's David.
David: What's going on?
Aidan: Teth's in there. (He points toward the building. David walks in) Don't!
David: I just want to see what happened. (He looks around, and sees Teth in a corner) There's Teth. (He sees another person) Now I get it. Bit off a little more than you could chew, huh, Teth?
Adain: What do you mean?
David: (Points to the other person) That's Daleth. Teth obviously located him, and they fought. I don't know what happened, but Teth lost.

OOC: I'm noticing a pattern with these posts here...
----------------------------------------------
"How do you know Teth hasn't been captured?" Aidan hissed, looking through the window.
Kotemon growled. "I don't care, but I'm going to get him out!" He leapt through the door and over to Teth, who looked rather dejected. Aidan and David both ran in after him, Aidan running over to Teth and David running over to Daleth. Frankie stayed at the door, unsure of what to do.
"Teth, are you alright?"
The other digimon in the Saloon turned round and glared at the two Tamers.
"Teth, we'd best get outside. I don't think we're going to do any good in here."
Teth didn't move. MetalArmadillomon and Guilmon stared at each other, each cautiously waiting for the other to move. They didn't want to attack each other, but they would protect their partners if they had to.
"Teth?" Aidan asked again. Teth glared over at Daleth and saw his knife in his pocket.
"He took it." he snarled. "He took my knife while I was asleep under the tree and forced me into the town."
Aidan drew his sword. On seeing this, half of the saloon digimon stood up and growled. On their chests were the dark marks.
"Oh great..." MetalArmadillomon gulped.
"I'm here, now, Teth. I can help you. We can still stop Daleth. Please get up." Kotemon encouraged him to get up, as more digimon stood up, ready to fight.

"I can't. I nearly killed myself trying to stop all of you." Teth says. Teth pulls Aidan's sword out and cuts a curtain. All the digimon attack and blow up the Saloon to find Teth isn't there. David finds a note:

I've gone to find myself. Don't try and look for me. I'll find you after I find myself. Dark Oce-

"Teth's handwriting but what is a Dark Oce?" asks David. He looks around and sees No Dark Marks on the digimon. "Teth must have an antidote for the Dark Marks. Where is he?"

David: Oce. Oce. Oce. I'm missing something.
Aidan: It says Dark Oce.
David: Of course!
Frankie: What?
David: Teth didn't have time to finish writing this. Oce is an unfinished word. It sould be Ocean.
Aidan: So, what's a Dark Ocean?
David: Another world. Probably where the dark markes come from.
Frankie: How do you know this?
David: 6 months ago, I met a guy who's been there. He apparently had an experiance there that he wanted to forget. He was very shaken up by the whole thing.
Frankie: Who?
David: A really smart kid named Ken. He had a Digivice that looks like yours, and it was black. We met when we noticed each other's digimon partners. His was Wormmon.
Frankie: Do you know what happened to him?
David: No. However, I think he has a way to enter that world. If we want to follow Teth, we should find Ken. We need the cure for the dark marks. Because he's one of the enemy leaders, it's only natural that he has one.

"I remember this place. Made of sorrow and despair. Daleth and I were walking home one day when we took a shortcut and got in a jam. There were two holes in the ground and a rickety bridge in between. I went through the bridge but as Daleth came through, the bridge broke. I rushed back tohelp him but he fell. He must have fallen in the Black hole. I sliped and fell into the White Hole." Teth tells himself as he walks the coast, looking at the ocean. Teth sees two kids looking at something on the ground and walks up to them.

Aidan and MetalArmadillomon jumped out of the window very quickly- the rest of the marked digimon were getting ready to eat them. Daleth didn't look to impressed as David tried to hold a few of them off. Outside, they met Frankie.
"Hey," Aidan panted.
Frankie didn't say anything. David and Guilmon jumped out of the door while Daleth calmed the digimon down.
"Did... did Mena and Fenix come with you?" Aidan asked, looking around. David shook his head. Aidan looked disappointed. "If Teth doesn't want me to follow him, then I'll go and find them. See you around."
"Aidan," MetalArmadillomon called. "Why don't we stay here for a bit? It'll be night soon. And Kotemon needs someone to stay with."
Reluctanatly, Aidan agreed, and they started searching for an inn with the least marked digimon inside. As they looked, Aidan began to wish he hadn't been drageed into all this. They had one Stone... The Stone! Fenix still had it! Whirling round to look back at the cliff pass in frustration, he couldn't see anyone approaching. They'd have to find the others. Fenix didn't even get to explain to him what ther were for, or even where they'd be. Still, if nothing else, he'd be able to get a good night's sleep here. He hoped.

(David looked after Aidan as he left)
David: Whatever he's doing, i want to know. Good thing I bugged him.
Frankie: What? (David tells Frankie about his dad) Oh.
David: Meanwhile, we should look for Ken. We can't afford to wait until Teth returns to get the cure for the dark marks.
Frankie: Who's that?
David: (Looks where Frankie pointed) Perfect timing. That's Ken. Hey, Ken! over here!
Ken: (Walks over to join them) Hi, David.
David: We neen your help.

OOC: sorry if I disappeared, my net connection was down for a while.
Mena and Kamimon egan walking the other direction when David left.
Mark or no mark, Mena wasn't about to seperate Kamimon from her twin. She understood that she would feel the same pain Rakshemon would and the pain would be great.
"Sorry." whispered Kamimon suddenly.
"It isn't your fault, she is your twin and that is just it." Mena assured Kamimon.
"So who's is really on our side?" asked Kamimon. "Teth or David? And what do the marks really mean?"
"No one knows, Kamimon." said Mena thoughtfully. She pulled out her computer and pulled up map of their entire area. "There is Primary Village, if we go back.....wanna take another chance with them?"
"Why not?" Kamimon ageed to go back. "Baby town, here we come!"
Mena was already running toward their destination.
Kamimon began after her too, but stopped as soon as she sensed something awry. "Mena stop...."
Too late, a giant creature rose out of the earth.

OOC: S'okay. Is cool you're still here :)
----------------------------------------
Aidan sat at a bar stool. It was rather uncomfortable, being made for a digimon. "Er... could I have a drink, please?"
A large Digitamamon turned to face him. "Ve don't get many like you arround here. Vhat's yourr story?"
Aidan shook his head, watching MetalArmadillomon struggle up to the top of the stool. He picked him up and placed him precariously on the small cushioned pad.
"It's too long and complicated. What drinks do you have?" Aidan asked.
Digitamamon eyed him suspiciously. "The cheapest one's five digi-dollars."
"Ah. Um..." he turned to MetalArmadillomon and whispered inhis ear discreetly. "We haven't got any money. Should we leave?"
"Try winging it. We'll be chucked out onto the street fpr the niht if he finds out we don't. And you [I]don't[/I] want to be out at night in a plae like this."
Aidan couhed and turned back to Digitamamon, grining. "Would it be okay to refill my bottle?" he asked, taking the empty bottle fromhis bag and handing it to the rather angry-looking barmon. He took it reluctantly and half-filled it with water from the tap.
"No charge." He said in a surly voice.
"Thanks." Aidan said cheerfully. As Digitamamon turned back to the bar, Aidan noticed a hole in the top corner of the large mirror opposite him. In the black cavity, he could see something glinting slightly. It looked to be the same colour as Fenix's stone...
MetalArmadillomon saw it too.
"Do you have any rooms for the night."
"28 Digi-dollars, not including bedsheets," the digimon snapped back, handing out a glass of drink to a Numemon.
"Great. We'll pay you in the morning." Aidan said cheerfully, getting down from his stool. He knelt down to his partner, pretending to tie up his shoelace. "Tonight, we can sneak out and take the crystal from the hole in the mirror. Then we can leave."
"Sounds good. What about Kotemon?" MetalArmadillomon whispered.
"He'll have to come with us. He can't stay here."
"And where do we go after that?"
"Wherever we get taken. Somewhere we need to go, preferably. Finding Mena and Fenix would be my first priority."

Ken: Why? What's going on? (David explains what he knows) Oh
David: You told me you could get to the dark ocean, so I was hopeing you would get us there.
Ken: I could, but....
David: You never did tell me what happened there.
Ken: I don't want to remember. I know I wasn't in full control of myself, but it doesn't matter.
David: You mentiond something about dark spores, but never told me what they were. Are they related to the dark marks?
Ken: Possibly. They certianly had a similar effect. They changed the way I thought. They influenced me, making me think that nothing in this world was real, and that it was rightfully mine. I almost destroyed it.
David: That's not what I expected.
Ken: The dark ocean was where the dark spores became truly active. I stuck my digivice in the water, and that somehow activated the dark spores. (Pause) I'll get you there, but I wan't come.
David: That's all I wanted.

Aidan sat in the rented bedroom, staring out over the roofs of the town. It seemed strange that these were built by digimon. You didn't tend to think of creatures as having a proper society. He lay back on the bed, trying to take in all that had happened. Kotemon and MetalArmadillomon were watching a spider crawl over the floor, bored and slightly annoyed that they now had to wait, when time was already against them. Suddenly, Aidan broke the silence.
"Why are we here? What are we supposed to be fighting against?"
MetalArmadillomon cleared his throat. "Someone's raising up an army of digimon to attack the real world. We need to top them."
"But... who are they? Where is this army?" Aidan asked, sitting up again.
The two digimon shrugged. "We need to find it soon. They've been give a lot of time to get ready."
"What about these crystals?"
"They're very powerful. Anyone would want to get their hands on them if they were trying to raise an army."
"So.. they're like a power source, then."
Kotemon nodded and took over the explanation. "These crystals were originally part of a larger crystal which gave a light energy to the digimon in the Digital World. Then, just over a year ago, it shattered, sending it's pieces far off into the continens and oceans. It's breaking allowed a dark power to take over the Digital World and create the dark marks. If the crystal pieces can be put back together, we could restore the balance."
"Or, create a weapon capable of mass destruction. The energy could be channeled in a way to destroy every electronic appliance on Earth." MetalArmadillomon continued gravely.
"...leaving humans powerless and unable to counterattack." Thoughts of destruction filled his mind. A grim expression struck his face. "We have to stop them. I wish Fenix and Mena were back with us."

(David take out his computer and activates a map of the digital world. He zooms in on his current location, then holds his digivice out)
David: Portal ready. Ken, open it.
Ken: Right. (He holds his digivice out. A portal opens, and the dark ocean is seen through it)
David: Let's go. (David, Frankie, and their digimon step through the portal, which closes behind them)
Ken: Good luck.