OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

"Mena!" a voice shouted through the trees. "Is that you?"
Apsaramon and Mena turned round to see a large shape moving through thr trees towards them, followed by a smaller shape running alongside it.
RazeGallantmon couldn't see that easily in the dark. It was inhibiting. Holding out his staff in front of him, he sent a surge of energy through it, lighting a brief way ahead. Narrowly missing a tree, they moved towards where the noise was.
Mena and Apsaramon ran towards the glowing light, Mena holding Labramon close to her body.
"Aidan, we're over here!" she called. RazeGallantmon stopped in front of her with a relieved look on his face.
"I'm glad we've found you... who's that?" RazeGallantmon asked curiously. Labramon nestled into Mena's arms, autiously afraid of the large digimon stood in front of them. RazeGallantmon de-digivolved, leaving Aidan sitting on the floor and MetalArmadillomon stuck on his back. Flipping him right-side-up, Aidan smiled at Mena.
Mena smiled back. "This is Labramon, Aidan. I'll explain later, but Daleth wants the Power Crystals. He's trying to-"
"-Create a weapon that will leave humans without hope of redemption. We know. We have one of them with us," Aidan continued, taking a crystl from his pocket.
"And with Fenix having another one, there are still four more somewhere," MetalArmadillomon said gravely. "We have to find them all before Daleth does."
Suddenly, Apsaramon noticed Kotemon standing slightly behind Aidan.
"Wh...Where's Teth?" she asked.
Aidan looked at the ground, a slight look of shame on his face. "We lost him. I don't know where he is."
Kotemon looked worried. "Do you think he's okay?"
"I hope so." Aidan sighed. "Where's Fenix?"
"I guess it's our turn to lose someone. We split up a while ago." Mena said, looking slightly ambarrassed.
Aidan nodded. "Never mind. At least we found each other."
MetalArmadillomon and Apsarsmon gave him a strange look.
"I mean..." his cheeks started to glow red.
"I know what you meant." Mena laughed. "Let's go."

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David: I don't believe this. This can't be right.
Daleth: It's the truth. And from your reaction, I take it you don't like it.
David: Mabey it is true. It would certianly explain a lot. Like why none of the digimon with dark marks in that saloon attacked you. You're their leader. Not Teth.
Daleth: Took you long enough.
David: You won't get away with this.
Daleth: Try and stop me.
David: Okay. I will.
(Mena, Aidan, and the digimon with them encounter David, Guilmon, and Daleth)
Aidan: Hi, David.
David: You picked a bad time to appear.
Mena: Who's that? (She points at Daleth)
David: That's Daleth.
Aidan: David, Daleth is...
David: I know. I screwed up. Daleth's the enemy.
Aidan: We need to find Teth. Where is he?
David: No clue. But we have more important things to do right now. (He turns to where Daleth was) Crap. He's gone.
Mena: Now what do we do?
David: We find Frankie. At least, I think it's her. or what's left of her. (He explains what he knows about Frankie)
Mena: Oh.
David: If anyone knows where Teth is, it's this program. We need to find it. Now.

A-J-398 stood on a high cliff overlooking a large forest what bordered a desert...on the other side of the desert was an ocean...

The hair was still intact to the anrdoid like A-J... it blew in the wind... wires and little pieces of metal kept the hair intact.... maybe to keep somehting to remember the host by till the programs end...

A-J: Its almost time... and... as i said.. i will turn to data once my job is complete... sure the frankie girl will be ok...omnimon has her body or... say soul with him... she will be fine.. Exept... everything will change.. her life ruined at the hands of omnimon...

Renamon: What do you mean?

A-J: Well... you knew frankie had not family... or true friends who got to know her

Renamoin: No... she never said that

A-J: well she doesent... no family ... no friends... and after this is over ... she wont have any real reson for even existing.... no family to love her... no place to live.... no true friends to back her up or help her when shes sad... Did you know a program can learn tons of things from their host... i learned shes actualy quite sad.... all the time... she doesent know why shes even alive... hopefully once i have deactivated... omnimon can explain... and .. they can find something to help... she has no where to go....

Renamon: She can stay here n the digital world with me.. Ill take care of her... even if no one else does.. Shes my partner and my only real friend

A-J: She feels the same way... But.... renamon .... be carefull... she might try to kill herself

Renamon: What! Why!?

A-J: ..No family... no friends.. jUst a friend/partner..... no home.... she might... not want to continue on.... as i was progressing as a program i noticed these thoughts in her head.... as it is... she might continue on....

Renamon: Ok ... i understand... soo... is there a way i can be with her body/soul.... i have nothign else to do and with out her... i cant help in any fight...

A-j turns to renamon

a portal opens up next to aj..

A-J: here... its a portal to the internet.... you...can find her in there.... since omnimon cant travel out of the net.... you will find him...OR the 2 megas the make him up.... inside... with her

Renamon: Thanks... and just so you know..... I understand...

A-j: I know.... i could tell... Now go on...watcher after her.. ... she has no one else...

Renamon nodded and stepped through... it closed behind her....

Aj shook its head and all the hair...drifted aver the forest... slowly across with the wind.... aj's odd looking eyes watched it float away as more of her programming was activateing

A-J: For frankies sake... i hope htis works.... programs dont have... emotions... but yet i still..... feel so bad about it..... That poor girl...she cares...so much about.... him yes no one understood... and she has nobody but renamon...

Aj stood there... more lights on her android looking boddy began to light up and flash...

A-j: Sheeesh... soon im gonna look like a christmas tree....

(David's group watched from the bushes nearby)
David: This is getting weirder and weirder.
Aidan: That's for sure.
Mena: It said that Frankie's body was with Omnimon. What does that mean?
David: The real Frankie is somewhere else. This is just the program.
Aidan: What do we do?
David: We need to find Teth first. Then we can look for Frankie.
Aidan: Let's go, then.
(They step out of the bushes)
David: We're looking for Teth. Where is he?

A-J: Ah.... Why.. you want to find teth so you can destroy him... or other things..... well if destruction is what you looking for i wont tell you...

David: Its not that

A-J: Fine.... hahaha i put him in the most simplest place... Infinity Mountain.... Remember it does exist... hes somewhere on top but knwoing him hes traveling soemwhere

David: This is quite confuseing..

A-J: Frankie wanted you to understand... i just guess... feelings and certin people dont mix... some cant understand... some can i dont blame anyone ... And now....

The last of the buttons and lights glowed bright and she turned to face everyone

A-J: Its about time you showed yourselves i was wondering when you were gonna come out. I knew you where there... Anyways..... i think its my time to go...

Suddenly a cloud of data particles concentrated around aj and lifter her and and began floating

AJ: Just so you know daivd... omnimon has frankie.... she is still linked to me so untill im gone.. she want.. .be alive.... right now shes lifelfess.... im warning you of the concicquences... if i fail..... she.. fails..... dies.... remains lifeless... Oh and... shes in the internet... at a special place...... if i do finish... omnimon or wargreymon and metal garurumon will confront you....they will have her.... as a matter of fact all of you will be trasnported to the net... so omnimon or the 2 megas can explain

David: What the...

AJ: Anyways you all take care.... and ... good luck... and TRY NOT TO DESTROY ANYONE.... ITS AN ESSENTAL KEY TO ME SUCESSING

the android evaporates into data along with the could and spreads out in the sky and goes in a million different directions like an explosion and race..

aj: .. i hope this... works.. for frankies sake

---------------------

Wargreymon: Humm the program should be almost done....

MetalGarurumon: Still i think creating a HUMAN along with the program was a mistake...

Wargreymon: Yeah i know.... hopefully things will pan out...

MetalGarurumon: We should have just created the program...

Wargreymon: Stop reminding me

MetalGarurumon: I am jsut trying to make you relize... how much you gonna do to this girl if she wakes up

Wargreymon: JUST ME..... YOU HAD A PART IN THIS TOO!

MetalGarurumon: Oh i know but you know.. she will lose most her memory.. .feeligns and she wont have anywhere to go... sure renamon can take care of her... BUT.. shes gonna feel a bit lost.... like somethings missing..

Wargreymon: I just hope ... not to much... i mean she might not ever recognise any of the other tamers or destineds.... she might not even remember renamon

MetalGarurumon: Which is why... renamon is the best to keep care of her... renamon can help regain memory if she can

SnowAgumon: WILL THESE STAIRS EVER END?!?!?!?!?

Fenix: *huff* I don't know...*puff*....we've been climbing...*huff*....for....*puff*....ages.

SnowAgumon: [i][b]catching his breath [/i][/b] I can't see the bottom anymore...

Fenix: [i][b]turning to look down [/i][/b] wow, you're right.

SnowAgumon: can we take a break...PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEE?

Fenix: oh gosh yes...

[i][b]From inside the keep of the large castle tamer and digimon sit down for a rest, not knowing that from afar they are being stalked [/i][/b]

[COLOR=sandybrown]"Ok." said Mena. "We have things to do. We need to find the crystals, Frankie and Teth. All of them are absolutely essential and must not fall into the wrong hands."
David nodded. "Right, we have to somehow find them all around the same time.I'll try and find Frankie and Teth."
"I'll see what I can do." said Aidan. "What about Fenix?"
"Well, he has the crystal, so I suppose Labramon can detect him." said Mena. "Call us David, after locating Frankie, for she'll need all the support she can get."
[/COLOR]

David: I'm going for Teth first. I don't think we need to look for Frankie. You heard what that program said. We'll all be taken to her when the time is right.
Aidan: How will you find Teth? You heard the program. He's probably somewhere else by now.
David: I have my ways. I'll see you later. Digi-Modify! Matrix digivolution activate!
Guilmon-Growlmon-Wargrowlmon
David: Digi-Modify! Hyper-speed activate! Let's go. (He climbs on Wargrowlmon, and they head towards Infinity Mountian)

"Wait!" Kotemon shouted. "Take me with you. I need to find Teth. I need to protect him."
David agreed and picked him up, before thundering in the direction of Infinity Mountain.
Aidan watched David fly off. "Well, I guess that leaves you and me finsing the crystals, Menaka. Do you know where we'll find them?"
Mena pointed down to Labramon, sitting in her arms, who was sniffing the air. "Labramon knows where they are. But we need to find Fenix first, to make sure he's safe."
MetalArmadillomon scratched his head. "I suppose when we look for the crystals we'll find him, too, assuming he still has one with him."
Apsaramon agreed. "Why not let Labramon guide us to where the crystals are one by one, then we'll come across Fenix eventually."
"Sounds good." Labramon chirruped.
They hurried off in the direction of the third crystal, eager to stop Daleth from carrying out his plan...
Deep underground, a dark figure stood in front of a computer screen. A monstrous cavern stretched up into the darkness above him, a faint trace of light shining from above and illuminating a huge metal object behind him. He was almost there. He wouldn't let anything stand in his way now. Clenching his fist and slamming it down on a keyboard in front of him, he watched a green monitor in front of him. On it was a map of the Digimon Continent and six red spots, all moving in various directions. Also on the screen were three white spots- the remaining power crystals. They'd discovered them too early.
He kicked the computer in disgust. If only he'd had more time. But it didn't matter. Pulling a shining white object from his pocket, he held it in front of him gleefully.
"They'll never get the last one in time. And once they come looking for it, they'll bring the others right to me..." he hissed into the darkness. Behind him, something large growled in appreciation and lolloped into the darkness.

(As they near Infinity Mountain, David takes out his laptop, turns it on, and calls up a map of the surrounding area)
David: Now we'll see if the locater works.
Kotemon: The what? (David explains about his father, and how he bugged Teth)
David: The bug has a locater chip inside it. If you know the chip's energy signature, you can get a presise location for it.
Kotemon: And you can use this to find Teth?
David: Yes.
Kotemon: Let's hope it works.

Renamon watched it all from on top the mountain. She had been there for quite some time now. But her eyes were glazed over a bit pointing out how tired she was and stressed out as well.

Renamon: Will you guys hurry up alredy...

Renamon sat down and stared at the clouds. They seemed to move by quickly and yet... so far behind the rest of the busy world.

Renaon held out a paw and a portal was opening in front of it.... she stood up and stepped through. She apeeared in a place full of humans. She hid in a tree and watched... She then grabbed an old cloth on the ground and wrapped it around her and over her head to cover her face. She walked into a jewelry store.

Clerk: Yes?

Renamon: Yes i would like to sell you these... they are quite rare and... Wont be found anywhere around here...

Clerk: Show me what you got...

Renamon held out her yellowish paw like hand and opened it up to reveal over 2 handfulls of rubys and gems. Most of which the clerk had never seen..

Clerk: DIGITAL GEMS!!!

Renamon: Ah do you have heard of them...

Clerk: Yeah hold it..

he flips the open sign over to closed shuts the blinds and goes towards a backroom

Clerk: Join me would you?

Renamon followed and he closed the door behind her

Clerk: OK WHERE DID YOU GET THESE?

Renamon flipped the hood off and took the old thing off

Renamon: Where do you think...

Clerk: Wow Ok..

Renamon: My partner and i... are kinda in the sticks at the moment.... and i was thinking you could do a trade...

Clerk: Say no more

The clerk hits a button and all the shelves in the back room covered with diamons and watches turned over and there was an assort ment of things that were hidden.

Clerk: Just.... call me....*grin* Sid

Renamon: Sid... that name.... AHHH I get it.... Sid as in Sidney ... met you before

Sid: .. OH?

Renamon: Yes as taomon my very first time....

Sid: Oh yes yes i remember... anyways im willing to trade my stuff for your... digital gems..

Renamon: Whats why im here... what do you got?

Sid: Heh... a digital enhancer, A couple Digital Extractors and my favorite.. Digital WishStones

Renamon: Sheesh... quite a choise... Digital Enahncer increses hybrid human powers... Digital Extractors Take away power from enenmy And The WishStone .. .wait... never heard of that

Sid: Hahah renamon its something i just cooked up... they grand 2 wishes... get 3 stones you get 6 wishes...

Renamon: Ah i see.....

Sid: But of course they dont.... kill or bring people back to life so dont waste it .... But you can wish for more power.. you might get it..... but its not for powers its jsut for htings you need if your in a tight bind...

Renamon: Like homeless...?

Sid: Yeah..

renamon grins and pulls out a bag of digital gems

Sid: Holy Azulongmons!!

Renamon: I plan to wipe out your digital stocks...

Sid: Go right on ahead

sid took the bag and renamon gathered up the armor

The enhancers were shoulder pads... extractors were gloves that had holes in them... and the stones fit onto a necklace around renamons neck... there were 2 gloves 2 shoulder pad armors and 3 stones

Sid: Renamon take care... and... feel free to come back any time

before renamon a portal opened and she appered back on top of the mountain..... prepared for anything...

------------

Omnimon: Well..... look

----------------

The AJ particles seeped into the ground and the entire digital world began to shake..... like a violent earthquake...

Suddenly the dark mark on frankie evaporated.... same with the dark marks on cherrymon and david..... all of the darkmarks were dissapereing

----------------------

Frankie stired a bit for the first time in hours but dident wake...

Omnimon: Almost finished... and its working...

OOC: Megidramon destroyed Cherrymon.
----------------------------
David: It's working. Teth appears to still be on the mountain. That makes this a lot easier. (They land on an overhang about halfway up the mountain. There is a large cave there) Teth appears to be in that cave.
(The ground begins to shake)
Kotemon: What's happening?
David: This isn't all that's weird. Look! (He points to the dark mark on his hand. The mark is dissapearing)
Kotemon: what does it meen?
David: I think the program is working.

aj's voice was heard across the digital world

AJ: As i have succeded... The digital world is now free from one major problem... but another still dwells here.... i.... must go now

Suddenly all the program data sifted from the ground and created i misty like cloud that made the vision of frankie

AJ: good bye everyone.... good bye david... guilmon... all of you... time to go...

the cloud then vanished..... without a trace

-------------------------------------

Frankie stired a bit more but still did not wake

Greymon: Well i wonder why she wont wake up..
Garurumon: At leaste we know shes alive

Greymon: True... but now what

Garurumon: We must leave that up... to the kids

"Frankie, I don't know what happened but you can't do this. I tried to tell you this before, I lied about me. I know stuff I haven't told you." Teth whispers. Teth pulls out his digivice and it glows purple. Teth explodes in a white light as he digivolves. Teth flys towards David and the others. As Teth descends the light vanishes and a 6-winged Angemon with armor appears and frightens the others. "Kotemon, I am Minar. I need your help." Minarmon says lifting Kotemon up to him with his magic. "No you don't!" David yells as he bio-merges with guilmon. Gallantmon starts to attack but is stopped by Minarmon as he puts his hand out. "Trust me David. You and I both want to save Frankie. I know a way." Minarmon says releasing Gallantmon. Gallantmon and Minarmon's eyes meet.

Were Garurumon: You know.... the kids... are gonna lose it if they arent carefull

Metal Greymon: I noticed... they are causeing their own chaos ... some of them need to grow up

???: No... just like EVERYONE ELSE.... they just dont understand

WereGarurumon: Shes awake

Frankie glared at the tv like screen in front of her that showed the group

Frankie: Why bother trying to find me...

just then renamon came through a portal and patted frankie on the shoulder before glanceing at the screen

Renamon: All will be well later..

Frankie: What ever... wait.. who are you?

Renamon: O.O um.... im renamon... your partner digimon.. if you cant remember ill sowly help you remember things

Frankie: Maybe ..... just maybe i dont want to remember.. maybe my earlier life wasent good enough to want to remember..

Renamon: Oh but it was..... see the gallantmon there... the boy... you cared for him deeply.... you.... kidna went through a lot together... and the other digimon.. he has not told you all the truth.. but wants to i think

Frankie: Maybe it wasent maybe it was.... whatever... all i can remember at the moment is ... its chaos out there... and those kids and digimon.... think they know me... think they want to get to me.... But do they know WHY.... i doubt it...

Renamon: Think what you want... but im going back now.... i got this armor... these gloves and the stones and its gonna help me

"I'm sorry for what you all had to suffer for my actions." Minarmon says. He puts Kotemon go and looks at the group. He raises his hand and turns into Teth. "Please, I don't have much time left. It hurts *noticing the pool of blood on his right side." Teth yells. Teth turns back into Minarmon and falls to the ground. "Frankie, i love you." Minarmon/Teth says as everything goes black.

Frankie stared at the screen and watched it all happen...

Frankie: My memory.... its not doing to well at the moment but i have a strange feeling i know him from somewhere

Wargreymon: Heh... they all call him teth...

Frankie: The NAME doesent seem familiar... but....but.. he looks just way to fammiliar for confort i tell ya.... im getting a wierd feeling... WARGREYMON!!! METALGARURURMON!!!!NOW!!!

Wargreymon: She remembers her attitude --.--

Metalgarurumon: You just noticed -_-

They nodded and a portal opened up in front of frankie and the other end opened up next to the group... frankie fingered one of the stones renamon handed her and... then a small serenge with a needel attached... she nods and steps through

David: ! FRANKIE !

Frankie: David... step aside for... a moment..

Frankie pulled out the stone that renamon had handed her..

Renamon: Frankie... the stones wont kill anyone or bring them back to life

Frankie: I can still use it while hes alive you know..

Renamon: Oh.. i see that .... go on ahead

Frankie holds the stone wraps both hands around in and holds in to her chest and closes her eyes as she kneels down next to Minarmon/Teth

Frankie: I have my 2 wishes and i ask for them now....

Stone: What... is your first....

Frankie: I wish for... Teth to live

Stone: Granted... you second?

Frankie: i wish for my memory back

Stone: Granted..

The stone split in 2 pieces glowed and turned into energy.... one half which encased her first wish absorbed into Minarmon/Teth's body... the second wish half absorbed into frankie

Frankie: i still dont remember

Renamon: Give it some time.... what are you trying to remember?

Frankie: One= Why i get the feeling i know teth from somewhere Two= Maybe then i could understand why he said that...

Renamon: Hes never said it before so im not sure your...old memory is gonna help

Frankie: We will see... plus i wished for him to live so... once he gets better im sure... maybe.. he could.... tell me the truth ...

frankie fingered the vile like thing and sighed

She picked it up out of her pocked and took an end off....about 25 little yellow glowing thigns so small hardly seable floated in front of her

Frankie: under Omnimons orders... fix Teth

The little group globbed up and entered him... healing him from the inside...

Renamon: What the heck were those?

Frankie: Nano bots...

David: I heard of those

Frankie: But these are designed to exit the body once totaly done healing.... why wont mess with him one bit.. so once they are done they will re group and go back to omnimon... these ones a digitaly enhanced so they are flawless..

Renamon: Well one stone down... and something bads gonna happen i feel it... evil is still brewing...

Frankie: oh renamon... sakuyamon doesent worry as much as you

Renamon: O.O

Frankie slowly stood up and renamon digivolved to taomon and used a spell and picked Minarmon/Teth up and they stepped through the protal into the net..

Frankie: Sorry to take him away from you yet again david.... but you see a cuase

David: Shes getting her memory back
Guilmon: How do you know
David: She knows i was comeing after teth... more then once... so its comeing back

-----portal closes--------

Omnimon: Renamon, Frankie... why did you bring him here..

Frankie: Well... your Nano Bots are in him.....im hopeing he will be ok... but ... what troubles me is why he said that..... an...and how i feel like i know him... once hes better im hopeing to get some answers... i so need some right now..

Frankie floated over to a corner and got in a sitting position and began to cry

Frankie: Now that my memory is bac ki remembered why i wanted to leave and not come back... i got no where to go... no one to really go to... and i hate all this fighting..

Renamon just watched her and stepped through another portal

Renamon: I am going to go search...for... what i feel is more danger

Omnimon: Be safe renamon

Renamon: Heh no problem

she walks all the way through and it closes... frankie just sat in her corner of the gravityless room and cried... she was tired of it all...

Frankie: When can this end... at leaste the programs otu of me... at least.... im me again... but... its still not fair

Teth puts a hand on Frankies shoulder. "It's ok. Hey, If I don't make it, tell David I'm sorry and it's ok. I'm sory we never got to finish our fight to see who was stronger and smarter." Teth manages. "Don't say that Teth! You're not going to die." Frankie screams. Teth stands up and falls back down. "I was scared of you guys at first. Now I know I was only hating my family." Teth says as he turns around.

"Teth... You will live, I have enssured that you will it just takes time for those little guys to work. Plus i used a stone so... You wont die..." Frankie curls up into a ball and floats around...

Omnimon floats by a screen and watches over many areas of the digital world...

"Oh and teth... Wh...Why di...did you s-say that before you passed out? And w-why do you seem so familiar?"

---------

OOC: by the way... we are in the net metroid... so you cant exactly stand up... your jsut floating around......

Labramon squirmed in Mena's arms. "Ecch. My fur's getting itchy. I think we're getting close to one."
Aidan looked up ahead. There didn't look to be anything much around, except a rather grey rocky plateau in front of them.
"It's out there?" Apsaramon asked.
Labramon nodded.
MetalArmadillomon flexed his claws. "Well, if it's underground, I can dig for it. No problems about that."
Aidan looked apprehensive. "Yeah, but be careful. We can be seen for miles around here. We don't want to be caught, else we'll attract the attention of every digimon on the continent."
Mena looked down to Labramon, who was quivering slightly. "Can't you give us a more exact location?"
Labramon shook his head, looking disappointed. "It's just an itchy feeling I get."
Apsaramon readied her claws. "We'll just have to dig, then. Let's get to it."

With teth's silence frankie just floated around and stared hopelessly at the odd walls..

She couldent remember anything before comeing to the digital world... this made her a little bit dissapointed that there was no memory.... back that far but then she remembered she was mostly created... so... that memory must have drifted off... butthen another thought lingered...'Where did they get my body... i mean you know... a host for the program... they cant jsut create a human.. so... where did they get me...'

She sighed and glanced at teth who still looked in pain

"Teth look at the wound..." Frankie pointed...as her turned to look at himself

he was teth again by this point so he looked at the wound and it wasent there anymore...

"If its gone why does it still hurt?"

"Because nano bots heal the worst part then perfectly heal the rest inside unless the worst wound is inside... the closed the wound to stop bleeding and anything and cause healing is their job... now they will cure all the scat tissue as well so soon there wont be any pain and you will feel like a million bucks cause as we speak... those little guys are cureing everything thats wrong with you... un known cancer.. tumors... digital diseases... the works... they are ridding it from you.. soon you will be like new" Omnimon explained

"ah.." teth just floated there a bit

"So... you gonna answer my question or what?"

teth just stared at her...

Teth: I can't answer you.
Frankie: Why not?
Teth: I don't have an answer for you. I said that so that you wouldn't give up hope.

Teth floats around a bit and flys over to Omnimon.

Teth: Can you take us to where Frankie's program was designed and activated? It might help a great deal on me and frankie's part.

Omnimon: I sapose...i could... ok...get your seatbelts hooked boys and girls... here we go

Omnimon grabed teth in one hand and grabbed frankie in the other... she stared coldly at teth and turned away... omnimon flew through an exit door and they fly down the tunnel

Omnimon: The program was created cause i senced danger so i created a program that could eliminate controleing darkness.... but i needed a safe place to do it... for there are evil digimon lurking on the net as well... so.... i found this place its virus free and no darkness can get in so i was safe here to create the program.. Unfortunatly i had nothing to work with once i found it..

Teth: Hmm lack of funds?

Omnimon: Funny.... no lack of program components and a host

Frankie ignored it all... she was kind of ticked off so she kept everything out and kept herself in...alone..

after about 10 minutes of tunnel surfing and silence they arrive in a room with gravity but its walls and floor and celing was mainly black with little green 1's and 0's

Omnimon stood up and sat them down

omnimon: See i myself cannot travel from the net ... anyways i came here and got....to thinking about lack of things to work with
so after a while i got what i needed and i created the program.... i cant really remember how it was a while ago.... But.. then once finished i relized it... needed.... something to dwell in ... a hose ...so it could stay un active for a while till it was needed... the girl.... wen on with life as normal... mostly she jsut dident remember anything from the time i put her in the digital world...

Teth: Why not?

teth glances at frankie whos on the other side of the room in a corner... curled up and stareing azt her shoes

Omnimon: To tell you the truth.. her family and herself included got in a car accident with a huge semi... Unfortunatly non of them survived and frankie herself would not have... but i saw the perfect oprotunity to get a host... so i trasnported her here.... and used the nano bots to save her.. After a while she was still unconcious so i digital instaled the program to her... I erased all memory of the past bofre the instalation....

Teth: I see...

Frankie pulled out her digivice and stared at it..... it seemed to beep uncontroleably.. no one else heard or noticed it...

She stood up and followed it.. the beeping got louder when she moveds left and quiter when she moved right...so she followed it to a treminal where it automaticaly attached itself... she just stared at it..

A tiny screen on the panel lit up and the words on it said "Welcom Frankie"

A picture of someone poped up... it seemed kind of an old picture... under the picture words poped up the words read:

"Welcome frankie... I know you cant remember this or me but im hopeing one day you can remember... I followed you around through the net... its not impossable as you must have learned by now... You wouldent remember me much anyways you were so young... But.... i am... your brother... im still alive i mean i could not have activated this through your digivice if i wasent... so im alive.. jsut not there... I want you to know... not everyone is gone... you just have to find some of them... others find you"

A long beep went off and the digivice poped back out...

frankie blinked at it and wondered what was up with that

"Brother?" Frankei mummbled

"Brother?"The repeated "Whats going on over there?"

She glanced at him and glared ... then turned away

"Nohting.... it wouldent matter... "

Omnimon: Ah.... im lost here

David: Okay. The dark marks are probably all gone by now, but that won't stop Daleth. Frankie and Teth are somewhere, but I'm not quite sure where.
Guilmon: What do we do?
David: We find Aidan's group. I bugged him earlier, so we can find them the same way we found Teth. Digi-Modify! Matrix digivolution activate!
Guilmon-Growlmon-Wargrowlmon
David: Let's go. (He climbs on Wargrowlmon, and they take off)

[COLOR=purple]Showers of earth were thrown up as Apsaramon and MetalArmadillomon dug.
Mena stood next to Adian, tapping her foot. "How deep do you think this is?" she asked. "We could end up on the other side of the Digital World before we can find it."
Adian peered into the tunnel. "Well, I hope we can find it efore then."he sighed. "What I'm really worried about is that all the other crystals were found with other digimon....."
".....and this one could be guarded too." finished Mena. "If it comes to that, I am afraid Apsaramon will be of little help. Ground is not really her element."
"Oooh, think we found it....found it." came Labramon's excited voice from underground.
Adian and Mena rushed to the site of the crystal.
MetalArmadillomon sent up a final shower of soil before uncovering a glassy orb.
"Finally." said Apsaramon. She held up her soiled claws. "I'll need a huge manicure after this."
Adian took the crystal. He frowned. He turned it over and over.
"Somethin' wrong?" asked Labramon, coming over. The rookie sniffed.
"Hmmm." Labramon sniffed again. She flexed her body as if trying to reach the center of her back.
"Labramon are you...?" MetalArmadillomon and Apsaramon eyed the digimon curiously.
"I can't feel it." said Labramon.
"What?" asked Adian.
"The feeling." replied Labramon. "I get the itchy, tingly feeling when we find the crystal, I can't feel it now. I don't think it is a crystal."
"A fake?" asked Adian. "I thought omething was wrong."