OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

David: They appear to be in the same area we left them in.
Wargrowlmon: Then we know where to look.
David: Yes. (He freezes for a second, then shudders) Whoa.
Wargrowlmon: What?
David: I don't know how I learned this, but...
Wargrowlmon: But what?
David: I think it has something to do with Frankie. Somehow I know she has her memory back. I think it brought bake something of mine, too.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie stood in the middle of the room while omnimon showed and explained everything about the creation of the program...

Frankie*thinking*: [I] . . . I dont get it. . . I tried so hard to forget what i had alredy forgotten... i tried so hard to get it back cause i wanted to know what happened but... it was all hidden in a file on my digivice this whole time... Brother. . . . do i realy have one.... or...... is it a fake... and a trap... I dont know what to think now... And teth.... doesent he know not to say things he doesent mean.... Argh it makes me angry.. [/I]

Frankie walked over to a screen that hovered there and watched david look for the other group....

Frankie: Well at least ... hes ok....

Wargrowlmon: What do you mean?
David: I just remembered something about my own past. Something I forgot. Something I tried to forget.
Wargrowlmon: What?
David: I'm not ready to tell anyone yet. I need to sort this out first. It's rather unexpected. And I want to be sure it's true. (He looks around) There they are. (He points to where he sees them. Wargrowlmon lands) Hey, guys.
Mena: Hi, David. You look a little shaken up. What happened?
David: Besides what hapened because of the program's activation, I remembered something about my past, but I'd perfer not to tell anyone until I've had time to sort it out..

Teth: So Omnimo, how did you figure out all this without being detected or anything? I mean ... if this is darkness-free, how can I be in here? I thought that I was evil.
Omnimon: Certainly not, I extracted Daleth from your evilness. I created Frnkie's program and I did other stuff.

Teth grabs his side for the pain and pops 2 pills in his mouth to stop it. He looks at Frankie.

Teth: What's going on? It hurts more.Beep me when you get everything ready and it's clear. Frankie, come on. I think we've gotten all we need to know. It's time to face Daleth and end all of this.

Frankie glared at him

Frankie: Ya know... ill go alone... you go on ahead.... no need for me to tag along... i got a few problems i gotta fix and umm... Yeah... i gotta find david.. hes on the top of my list for the moment... not DELETH

a portal opened up and renamon steped through

Renamon: Ready?

Frankie: Yes

the 2 stepoed back through and it closed

Omnimon: MAN... when she wants to show it... shes got attitude that could bring down a rhino...

Teth: No kidding... whats wrong with her

Omnimon: I take it .... its whaty ou said before you passed out... shes right though... you dont say it unless you mean it... you said it to make sure she dident give up hope.... you could have worded it differently if thats waht yo uwanted to say... oncey ou said you couldent answer her... shes been cold agesnt me and you... i think thats her problem at the moment...

~~~~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frankie: Renamon

Renamon: Frankie

Frankie: Remind me to never fall for that again

Renamon: It worked diedent it

Frankie: Yes... but... it was still.....ah.. whatever... just remind me not to fall for it again

Renamon: Ok...hye frankie?

Frnakie: yeah?

Renamon: Dont fall for that again

Frankie: O,O....... Ugh... ok..

Kikyonen: Lets role

Frnakie: You bet..

they fly to where they saw david land... but frankie stoped her partner

Frnakie: No..... we cant... i dont want to bother him... hes busy with his other friends... i was kind of mean to him...as the program was starting and most of all...... i umm.... i just... dont... have a good feeling about bothering him

Kikyonen: Fine...what now

Frankie: Fly around for a while.... whatever

Mena: We found a stone here, but it was a fake.
David: That means someone else found it first.
Aidan: Daleth?
David: Probably.
Mena: What do we do?
David: You look for the stones. I need to find Frankie.
Aidan: Isn't that what you just did?
David: Frankie showed up and dissapeared with Teth. I didn't have time to talk to her. Besides, what I just remembered concerns her. We'll be back once we find her. (He climbs on Wargrowlmon, and they leave)

Aidan looked to Labramon and sighed. "Well, where's the next one?"
Labramon shivered slightly. "We have to hurry. We might not make it otherwise." Shakily, Labramon pointed over to the East.
"MetalArmadillomon, I think we should biomerge. We'll be able to cover ground more quickly." Aidan said hurriedly as they beng running across the plateau. The steely digimon nodded and prepared himself.
Mena looked to Apsaramon, who nodded.
"Biomerge activate!"
"Evolution activate!"
A bright light enveloped the two children and MetalArmadillomon as their digivolutions took place. When the light died down, Razegallantmon and Rakshemon were standing on the ground, ready for action. Swiftly, they moved in the direction of the next crystal.

Rakshemon went as fast as she could with her companions. She couldn't keep up with RazeGallantmon for she was levels lower.
Labramon hitched a ride with Razegallantmon, sniffing for a stronger scent of the crystal.
"Found it!' RazeGallantmon stopped and waited while Rakshemon and Apsaramon caught up.
"So, let's go." said Rakshemon, slightly out of breath.
"Are you sure you are able to...?" RazeGallantmon looked at the champion with concern.
"Yes, I can still fight." said Rakshemon. "Labramon?"
Labramon sniffed and flexed again. She pointed over to a large ruined area. It looked like a long fallen primitive city.
Apsaramon and RazeGallantmon started forward with caution. Rakshemon waited for Labramon to climb on her back, but Labramon shook her head. "I'll stay." she said.
Rakshemon looked at her strangely. Her senses perked up as hints of fear radiated from the rookie.
"Why are you afraid?" asked Rakshemon. "We'll protect you, like we did before. I promise we won't use you."
Labramon looked sulkily at Rakshemon. "I know. It's just people at home are not like you."
"Home?"
"They hate me." said Labramon, pinning herself firmly to the ground. "Because I left them, they'll hate me more...and the human will hurt me."
"Labramon...." Rakshemon tried to coax the digimon.
"No, I'm not going there...again." said Labramon. "I'll wait here."
Rakshemon looked at the other two digimon. Apsaramon shrugged. "The fight will be inside..if there is a fight, Labramon'll be safe here than there, I guess."
The trio made their way to ruins, Rakshemon glancing over to Labramon.

(David and Wargrowlmon head to Infinity Mountain)
David: All right. We'll start looking at infinity Mountain, where we last saw her.
Wargrowlmon: What if she's not there?
David: We'll look somewhere else. (As they near the mountain, they see Frankie and Kikiyonen flying around) But I don't think we'll need to. (Frankie sees them, and Kikiyonen lands. Wargrowlmon lands beside Kikiyonen) Hi.
Frankie: Hello.
David: First, I think I shoild tell you that I'm sorry.
Frankie: For what?
David: For what happened to you. Somehow, I know what Omnimon told you. But I also know something else.
Frankie: What?
David: I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I didn't know. When you remembered what happened, I also remembered something.
Frankie: What?
David: I know that your father died when you were two years old. I know that you didn't know your mom survived. And I know that you didn't know of any surviving family members.
Frankie: How would you know something like that?
David: Because what i remembered is...
Frankie: Is what?
David: I'm your brother.

Frankie stared at him... an odd war mfeeling came across her cold emotionless lifeless body (it had been that way for hours... sicne being in the net after wakeing up) She dident know waht to say...or do .... or do or say... her eyes avoided david as they raced all around the ground and such..

Frankie: I.... i ............

she fell to her knees and just stared at the ground

Frankie: So that message was.... right... But what i was told is... that EVERYONE in the car wreck died.. Thats why omnimon took me... he saw an opprotunity.... . .

Renamon: maybe omnimon just did not see someone survivved... there were possabilitys that they could you know

Frankie: Its... just so much to happen all at once

She continued to stare at the ground.... watching a few strands of dead grass blow in the wind...

She slowly and quietly crys... It was just so much to happen at once

David(To himself): Maybe I shoul have waited to tell her. She's gone through a lot, and all of this is just too much for her. But she needed to know that she wasn't alone. Noone should be alone. I know that better than most people, but she knows it even better. She's been alone for almost her whole life. She needs someone to be with her. I had to tell her. I had to.

Frankie finaly gets a smile and stands up... and with that she wrapped her arms around david and just stood there for a while

Renamon: Um..... you think we should..... leave these 2 for a while.... they can talk?

Wargrowlmon: Yeah hop on

renamon leaps up and wargrowlmon flys down the mountain a bit and lands and reverts to guilmon... him and renamon waited for a while

Frankie just stood there..... and david had a wierd look on his face

Teth concentrates and tries to reach frankie in his mind.

Teth: Frankie! The nanobots aren't working. If we can get rid of Daleth, we can set the digital world back to normal along with you. Help me. Please, We can do this together. But we must be a team. Working together is key now.

Frankie looked at her d3

Frankie: No... mine is a d 3... it doesent locate... i i had a d terminal then... i would beable to locate... but i dont...

David: Thats ok.. its most likely that renamon is with guilmon...we will follow guilmons signal to his location and see whats up

Frankie gets message

Frankie: *WITH MIND* Um..... contackt omnimon... THOSE NANO BOTS SHOUDKL WORK THEY ARE FLAWLESS.... umm....... a team.. here *pereeses d 3 button* our location is now in your digivice.. you can follow our signal we have to find guilmon and renamon

(David didn't notice Frankie's conversation with Teth, because he was busy looking at his Digivice)
David: Follow me! (David follows Guilmon's signal, and Frankie follows David)
Frankie: What do you think happened to them?
David: i don't know, but whatever it is, we need to be careful. Without our digimon, we can't really do much. (He trips over something) I'm okay. (He grabs the object that he tripped over) This might be useful.
Frankie: what is it?
David: i don't know. I have an idea but I want to be sure. Come on! (He runs in the direction his digivice indicates)

Frankie keeps haveing this wierd feeling deep inside that everything was wrong..... wrong direction..... wrong time of day..

kinda like going WEST from nabraska to get to newyork. Wrong direction

And also like wakeing up at noon and it be darker then midnight... wrong time of day

Frankie: hmmm

David: Whats up?

Frankie: Oh.... nothing..... everything seems wrong

David: Things are wrong. We need to fix them. But first, we need to find our digimon.
(David leads Frankie into a large cave. Glowing moss provides light. Guilmon and Renamon are in a cage guarded by Boltmon)
Frankie: Uh-oh.
David: Boltmon. Mega-Level. Crap.
Frankie: What do we do?
David: I don't know. (The object David found begins to glow. It dissapates into energy. The energy surrounds Guilmon, then enters David. He begins to glow)
Frankie: Now what?
David: I don't know. (There is a bright flash, and Gallantmon Crimson Mode(Gcm) is standing where David was)
Frankie: Whoa.

Frankie: Get renamon

Suddenly the cage breaks as renamon uses her pwerpaw attack and she slips over to frankie

Frankie: How about now..
Renamon: You betcha!

Suddenly the 2 entered each other like a molding fold and sakuyamon stood there

Gcm: Nice... couldent you jsut have gotten us out in the girst place
Sm: RIGHT... 2 rookies escape and stuck in the rut i dont think so..

Frankies voice: Um... i knew something was wrong.... and i knew this was a trap i could just feel it... LOOK

boltmon had turned into a puddle of green liquid and it moved around the cave... up the walls and around the top....

Gcm gets ready to walk over to the ring of goo to investigate but sakuyamon holds out her staff and stops him

Sakuyamon: Do not move an inch... if your gonna move... get to the back end of the cave...

Gcm: Why

Sakuyamon: Dont you know..

Frankies voice: Nitro.. if you move... disturbe it. in anyway... get light on in even the sun..... its gonna blow us to smithereens

Davids Voice: Yeah i heard about that stuff.... well i kinda ignored some of my chemistry class so i heard a bit ...

gcm and sakuyamon backed up so very slowly to the very back end of the cave and sakuyamon reddied a spell as she picks up a tiny rock..she tosses it into the air and catches it again before hurling it into the goop and as it explodes she starts the spell to create a shield around the 2 of them

Sakuyamon/frankie: Arrrgghhhh

the 2 tried their best to hold back the blow and as it slowly died down she hit her knees and passed out...

Gcm: Well we werent blown to bits... but.... the cave exit was blocked so what next frankie

he noticed she passed out

Davids voice: Ah ... she must have used all her energy to hold that back! Shes so stupid...

OOC: Just so there's no confusion, David became Gcm alone. Guilmon is not a part of Gcm.
--------------------------
Gcm: I guess I'll have to get us out. Crimson Strike!

[QUOTE]Crimson Strike is an energy-strengthened strike of Gcm's weapon.[/QUOTE]

(The exit is still blocked)
Gcm: Crimson Stream!

[QUOTE]Crimson Stream is a beam of energy fired from Gcm's weapon.[/QUOTE]
(The attack reopens the exit. Gcm picks up Sm, and carries her out. Gcm then becomes David again)
David: Whoa.

ooc: OOps *giggle*
------------------------------

Sakuyamon shook away quickly and slowly groaned and leaned up

she looked around and saw no one she shrugged and stood up..

she took to the air and in midflight devolved both renamon and frankie hit the ground

frankie: uhg *passes out*
Renamon: that... sucks

(David watches as Sakuyamon looks right trough him and Guilmon)
David: She didn't see us. (He watches as Frankie and Renamo hit the ground) We have to help them. (He tries to grab Frankie, but his hands pass right through her. Suddenly, the world around them begins to flicker) We're beimg drawn to another dimension. The dark ocean. We're already slightly out of phase.
Guilmon: What do we do?
(David writes a message on the ground)
Guilmon and I have been transported to the dark ocean. Find Ken and have him get you there. Some of Renamon's equipment can help you find him. Hurry. Signed, David.
David: There. And just in time, too. (David and Guilmon dissapear)

Renamon picks frankie up and heads off but stops in mid step to see a note.... she reads it and rolls her eyes as she goes to find a safer place

a couple hours later frankie woke up

Renamon: That was quite a fall you survived there.... we were really high when we devolved

Frankie: What happned to david...guilmon.. where are they?

Renamon: Um... they have ben trapped in the dark ocean

Frankie: And they need us to find ken and get there...

Renamon: How did you know

Frankie: I read it from your eyes... not to mention ever since i found out it was david who was my brother... i have...... seem to feel his pain.. what he feels i seem to feel as wellso for some reson i felt thats where he was

Renamon: You 2 are getting wierder and wierder

Frankie: I take that as a compliment

renamon: O....Ok...

Frankie: Lets go get teth like promised then we will search for ken then go get david

RazeGallantmon, Rakshemon and Apsaramon picked their way through the ruined buildings.
Apsaramon flapped her 4 wings irritatedly. "If Labramon was here, we'd have a much easier time, but no...."
"It wasn't her fault." said Rakshemon. "She didn't want to be afraid to even go near her former 'home'."
"When I find who abused her, I'll make sure they won't live till their next birthday." muttered Apsaramon.
RazeGallantmon stopped. "Are any of you picking up something?"
Apsaramon and her twin listened, their senses awake.
"A digimon?"
"Perhaps." said RazeGallantmon. "Let's go."
The trio came to a dilapidated platform. It was flat for the most part with a few broken areas.
"It is coming stronger." said Apsaramon. "Ahhh..."
Rakshemon spun around. Where Apsaramon stood, there was gaping hole in the ground.
Sounds came from the hole as Apsaramon went down.
"Apsaramon?"
"Oww..here." came Apsaramon's voice. "Uggh, what a wierd place, I must have stumbled on to some inhabited area."
"The crystal could be in there." said RazeGallantmon. "Be there in a minute."
Rakshemon followed the mega into the hole.

(David and Guilmon appear in the dark ocean, right where they appeared last time. They see Daleth immeadeatly)
David: You. You brought us here.
Daleth: Yes, I did. The others shoud be here soon. I'm bringing them here, too.
David: Not this time.
Daleth: I'm afraid there's nothing you can do. I've installed devices in this area that prevent digimon from digivolving.
David: I'll take you myself, then. Activate!
(David becomes Gcm)
Daleth: I didn't know you could do that.
Gcm: You're going down.