OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

Frankie's head shot up and she began screaming into the darkness

Frankie: Let me out of here you loser.... somethings happening to--*the voice interupts*

Voice: Oh..... teth right....ooppps.... he was saposed to die last..... and slowly..... kuzuhamon must not have heard me correctly... oh well..... ill just destroy her when she gets bac

Frankie: Your sick you know that....

Voice: Oh.... yea.... i do.... i love every moment of it

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuzuhamon: What secret?
Gcm: (To himself) I can't risk hurting Frankie's partner, but if this isn't Frankie's partner, then nothing's holding me back. If only there was some way to know. Wait! Maybe there is! (To Teth) Teth, push the F2 key on my laptop, then the F4 key. (Teth pushes the keys. A white bar appears on the screeen) Tell me if the bar changes colors.
Teth: Why?
Gcm: You're monitoring the connection between me and Frankie. if anything major happens to her partner, it will come to me through the connection, which will cause a change in the magnitude of the connection. It's a way to test a theroy.

Frankie tries to find Teth and David, but comes up with nothing. The dark figure returns and looks at her. She trips him and sees his hood come off. Frankie gasps. ^gasps^

Frankie: Teth! You monster!
Teth: No! You did this to me. The first time I saw you, I fell in love with you. You came back for David and kept rejecting me. I was better off in the dark before I met you. You have no clue what it's like to be in my mind! It's Dark, Lightning, Demons everywhere, mostly of you and the others controlled by Daleth.

(As Gcm fights, the bar on the computer screen changes to a rather strange color pattern)
Teth: Uh, the bar is now multipule colors. All the colors of the rainbow.
(Gcm knocks Kuzuhamon backwards)
Gcm: That means that Frankie is experiancing something very personal. Is there any black?
Teth: No.
Gcm: GOod. That means that this isn't her partner. It's probably a copy of her data, but changed. That means that I can destroy it. Crimson Strike! (Gcm's attack makes Kuzuhamon begin to flicker) Crimson Stream!
(Kuzuhamon dissapates into data, and Gcm becomes David)
David: Now, we need to find Frankie and Renamon. And fast.

Frankie blinked at what this teth told her

Frankie: You cant be.... the teth i know.. the teth i was with.... he... He was with david.. david was figting kuzuhamon... i... i dont understand they are doing it as we speak.. how...how can you be in 2 places at once?

Teth: Its simple realy...after a bit of work that is..

Frankie: I.... i ... i felt the same way about you but i never said anything.... you... you did not have to go this far..

Teth: Perhaps i could go back to my.. normal self but....i doubt anyone will figure out how

Suddenly the true teth shined through..he neeled down the frankie and looked her stright in the eyes

Teth: But i know... if there was any way to help me be with out the darkness so to speak.. i know you would be the one to figure it out

Frankie: Teth i. ...

Teth smiled

Frankie: I... i never... remembered... rejecting you

Teth: THink hard

Frankie: Oh no teth im.... im so sorry.. i never ment to just leave you behind in the net with omnimon like that.. i.....If i could get the chance to go through your mind.... just to see how you really felt.. i would... i... wish i could... and....im

Teth: No need to go on... you know its hard for me to keep myself like this so i dont have much control left... but here

frankie stared at the floor... she was still tied to the wall so jsut looking down was a strain on her body. Teth lifted her head and looked her directly in the eyes yet again... Frankie could see some sadness... some kindness.. not the darkness she saw a while back.

He reached up and put a hand on each side of her head... about where her temples were.

Suddenly.... tons of teths thoughts and fellings rushed into her own mind. Just as the last bit got to her mind... teth grasped his head and screamed... then the screaming stoped. He slowly stood up and... again he had that evilish look in his eyes

Teth: Hmm what should i do with you now

Frankie: i know your good.. you have a pure heart in there i know it

Teth: Hmph.... who knows these days... Anyways... you have made me this way frankie.. and now i have you as my prisoner... as you have kept me a prisoner

Frankie: How

Teth: The heart.. i dont know.. the moment i met you...something clicked... as those idiots in school would say "it was love at first sight".. who knows... Anyways rejecting me... its tourmenting.. it was like keeping me prisoner in my own heart and in yours .. in my own mind as well.. so you have made me what i am now....

Frankie: I am... truely sorry

He reached down and did the same thign as before she knew who he was... He craddled her head ... with a sly grin on his face..

Teth: Heh

Frankie no longer resisted.. no longer fought... she just... stared at him... hopeing to find a way to help him..

he ran his figners across her lips and then walked into the darkness...

Kumamon walked up

Kumamon: Im sorry... hes.... been mood changeing sometiems hes nice sometimes hes not.... im not sure whats going on

Frankie just stared at the bear as it walked off into the darkness

Mentaly frankie knew a few things about teth she had never known... and yet mentaly she kept feeling his touch and it sent chills down her spine... it was creepy.... how he touched her lips... she was not comfortable with the way he looked at her either

Frankie: Ill figure out a way to fix this.. i know...it can be done.... but how

just then all of TETHS thoughts that she saw... played over again...

(David sits down at his laptop)
David: Let's see here... This will take some work, but I think I can open a portal along the connection.
Teth: How?
David: I don't think you could understand. It's very technical. (He begins to work)
Teth: Oh.
David: Connection consistancy good, connection strength good, everything's good. Now I locate the end, and open a portal.

Apsaramon and Rakshemon sighed.
"You have a buddy with you, now?" asked Apsaramon, eyeing the digimon resentfully.
Ankylomon returned her disgust. "You may have defeated me before, but I think you'll find Golemon more of a challenge."
He clapped his armored paw on the ground and Golemon immediately complied by racing forward with menacing power.
RazeGallantmon leaped out instantly. "Solaris Burst!" An energy beam made contact with Golemon, illuminating the dark underground. The crystal in the mega's hand flashed violently.
"Wow," Apsaramon marvelled the power of the crystal as she added her own attack.
Ankylomon retreated into darkness as smoke spread thickly into the space.
As the smoke cleared, a giant shape stood as if immovable.
"What?"
Golemon still stood despite the attacks.

Teth: Frankie's nice but she left me in the snow. I'm repaying what she gave me.
Kumamon: Sir...I want to ask you.
Teth: Leave me Kumamon.

Teth starts to write in a silver book as Kumamon goes back to Frankie.

Frankie: Help me. Teth needs help. I have a plan.
Kumamon: If you can protect me from Teth's anger, I will help you. What's the plan?
Frankie: Release me from here and I'll tell you.

Kumamon: Fine

The bear lifts a claw and turns the chain into scraps of metal

Frankie: Thank you...

The metal braclets remaind but the chain no longer held her up..

Frankie: Whe teth said he fell in love when he first saw me... i have to say.. i felt the same way but when he said he couldent tell me why he said it that one time.... i... felt... discouraged... i dident mean to cause this problem

Kumamon: ts ok as long as we can help him... so whats your plan

Frankie: Omnimon can help.... the hard part though is getting teth there...with his power to becoem minarmon... im screwed if i can knock him out quickly..

Kumamon: Heh.. *whsitles and a few digimon walk up* These guys can help

Palmon: Yup
Asuramon: Hmm

Frankie: Good.. we have to kncok him out and i .... need to get him to omnimon.. maybe then omnimon can figure something out... i dont want to see him like this... i want the... the old teth back... who said he loved me to make me not give up hope... i dont know where i would be without it..... so im not leaveing him i nthe dark

Teth shuts his diary and puts his jacket on. He starts to head out but hears a noise and looks out in front. Kumamon and Frankie are walking out the door. Teth goes out after them.

Teth: Well, Well, well. What do we have hear? Frankie, a little girl corcerned about a nice boy she just found out about? Now, I will destroy you all!

Teth glows red and turns into a red shadow, then a huge digimon. Teth stares down at Kumamon.

Teth: I am Hinotsumon, what are you running from?

Frankie: I am not running.. ..
Kumamon: Neither am i

Frankie smiled at him in an evil way.... a look hes never seen her give anyone

Just then asuramon slammed into his back and as he triedtoget up palmon tied him up and asuramon hit him again...

Frankie glared at him as he tried to again but kumamon and asuramon hit him yet again.... the unsuspected attack got him right where frankie wanted him... he reverted to teth again..

Frankie: Kumamon

kumamon hit him knocking him out.. a portal opened next to frankie and she dragged teth into the gravityless net.

the portal closes

Omnimon: Whats this?

Frankie: You been watching how hes acting

Omnimon: I dont care what you do but... i want to know what hes hideing.. i feel this is not teth.. or at least not the teth i knew...

Omnimon: Fine..

suddenly the room was willedwith gravity and they walked over to a table and omnimon put teth on the table...and strapped him in

Frankie: What ever i going on.... i want to know..what it is...at leaste he cant digivolve here i the net...

frankie sits in the corner... ultimatly worried about teth... the one she knew... the one.. that said he loved her the one that tried to kiss her

Frankie: At the time i did not see him... but i senced it...

she glances at omnimon who went to work\

Frankie: Once this mystery is figured out.. me and teth are going tohave a nice long talk

David: Portal ready. Let's go. (They enter the portal, and appear by Frankie) Hi.
Frankie: David! (She sees the Teth that is with David) What the hell is going on here? How are there two Teths?
David: Two Teths? (Frankie explains what happened to her) Oh.
Frankie: We need to find out who the real Teth is.
David: How?
Frankie: I don't know.
David: I have an idea. (He takes out his laptop and calls up the locator program) I can determine where the real Teth is, and from that, which one he is. (He works for a moment) Got it!
Frankie: Which one is he?

ooc: Takuya..... they were both the same...

-----------------

Frankie turned away and just walked into the corner.. She sat down and sighed..

Frankie: I know whats in teths head...his memorys his thoughts... everything.. The teth on the table isthe real one...see... when he had me chained to the wall... he neeled down to me..the monster that i had made him into went back to normal teth... the kind one.... he gave me copy of his meorys and thoughts... i am trying to figure this all out...

David: Frankie. . .

Frankie: Go find renamon

OOC: Maybe we know that, but I didn't think the characters did. David certianly didn't.
-------------------
David: Fine. Hand me your Digivice. I may be able to use it to find her.
Frankie: All right.
(She hands David her digivice. David attaches it to his laptop, and runs the scanning program. When it's finished, he returns the digivice)
David: Done. (He opens a portal) Guilmon, let's go. Frankie, be careful. We'll be back as soon as we can. (David and Guilmon enter the portal)

Frankie quietly whispers to herself as the portal closes[i] You be carefull david. Shes not herself...[/i]

Omnimon: Datas a bit unusual but other then that it seems like teth.... ill have to do more reserch thought..

Frankie stands up and nods

Frankie: Ill be on that computer over there

Frankie walks over and starts typeing away. She opens a file titled "Polio"

She went through the documents of codes and such till she found one that stood out.. like it was misplaced....she opened it and hit play.... a small video began to play.... She watched it carefully and nodded occasonaly

it was in a language not even omnimon could decipher

(David and Guilmon appear in an underground chamber with several corridors leading in various directions)
David: She's close. I can feel it.
Guilmon: What do you mean?
David: i'm not sure how, butI can feel that she's near. I think it has something to do with my connection to Frankie. She is connected to Renamon, and I think that I'm feeling the effects of that connection through her. I can tell that she is near, but not quite herself. It feels like she thinks we're the enemy.
Guilmon: That's bad.
David: You know it. I'm getting ready.
Guilmon Warp-Digivolve to: Megidramon
David: Activate! (He becomes Gcm)
Gcm Now, we're ready.

Teth: Frankie, go after him.
Frankie: Not until I know what's wrong with you.
Teth: Shut up! That boy is the only family you got. Now, Get up and go after him. I will come over there and hit you if you don't.
Frankie: I can't...

Teth bursts off flys at Frankie and hits her in the jaw. He looks at her as she rubs her jaw.

Frankie: That hurt.
Teth: Stop. Look frankie, You're nice. Don't try to be the "tough guy". Look what that got me.

Frankie glared at him...

Frankie: Exactly.... which is why im staying.. i AM GOING TO HELP YOU

She lunged at him and tackled him pinning him to the ground. She looked deep into his eyes

Frnakie: i know theres good in you... i want to help... i wont leave you... david is fine hes just getting renamon. . .he has guilmon and his own digivolveing power... IM STAYING HERE

A tear hit teths face as she yelled at him. He just stared up at her

Teth: Frankie, don't cry. Please? I only meant that I'm fine here. Omnimon is quick. He'll figure it out and I'll be back to normal before you know it.
Frankie: I know. That's what scares me, Teth. I don't know who you are anymore. I'm staying.
Teth: You don't care if David dies. Everything will be ok. I know who I am and that's all that matters.

Teth hugs Frankie tight as she disappears and zips to near David's position. Teth looks at Omnimon.

Teth: Is is time?
Omnimon: I'm aafraid so.
Teth: Oh well, I had a good little run there for a while.

Frankie fell to her knees...

Frankie: That... stupid... idiot...

She no longer held it back.. she began to cry more then ever. Silently yes... but still crying

Frankie: I dont.. need to follow david to get renamon.. this ...is stupid of him... it doesent take 3 to get one digimon...cant he see.. i knew something was gonna happen and i wanted to be with him till it did..... hes always thinking of himself......

She leans up agenst something and silently crys to herself.

Teth: Frankie...I did it for you and David. I knew I would have to do this. I'm happy though. For the first time, I'm realy truly happy. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't met you.
Omnimon: 5,4,3,2,1! Teth, it's ready.
Teth: Okay.

Teth's spirit puts his arm over Frankies shoulder and looks at her.

Frankie sniffles a little and looks at the ground... Still crying a little... but oddly she felt it. . .His arm... She wasent sure if she could see HIM or not . . she. . . wasent sure if she should even try. . . she felt so worthless. . . that she couldent help

Frankie: I wish i could have done more *deep sigh* this is so unfair...

-------------------------

Renamon: Destroy destroy i gotta destroy... but what?

Renamon looks around the forst and powerpaws a tree... turning it into a shower of slivers

Renamon: It... .feels go to break something

----------------------------

Frankie: . . . just... not fair

Teth: I know. It's not fair. It's too tough to get through this and stay the same or change. Why is it us?
Frankie: I just don't know.
Teth: I sent everything I had just now to you. You need to help them. I'm fully spirit now. I may visit you as Minarmon, because I'm free from Reality now. No locks, no bolts, just open doors and open windows.

Frankie looked up and saw him... she sighed and began to cry more. . .

Frankie: Im . . not sure i can help now.. renamon is out of it. . . And i feel so worthless so weak

------------------------

Kyubimon: HAHAHA FOXTAIL INFERNO

the attack blasted about 4 trees down and disintegrated about 2 rookie digimon as well

Kyubimon: im quickly digivolveing... quickly destroy Oh what fun this is