OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

David: Well, maybe I can assist. This sounds like the kind of thing where another person can be a big help.

(Guilmon was worried about David. He and David had been togeather for over a year, and Guilmon didn't want to lose him)
Guilmon: I hope David's okay.
Ken: He'll be fine.
Davis: From what i've seen, he can take care of himself.
Guilmon: I know. I'm just woried.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie: Now where did teth go

frankie walks along till she sences him again.

Frankie: West 20 degrees then south 75 degrees

frankie turns and walks that direction and soon she comes upon teth who was just stareing at her

Frankie: I could sence after you faded out... i could sence you were trying to do something.... now... for ou i shall help ... theres one way

Teth: How

Frankie: um... energy transfereing and rylonamons help should do it

Rylonamon: You 3 are seriously a troubled crew....... but i will help

Frankie: Since you wanna help david.... concentrate and focus your energy to teth i shall do the same... david dont go over your limet....

David: What about you

Frankie Dont worry about me.. ill do what i have to...

Rylonamon: This will work.... you both really want him back and he did do a selfless deed.... he can live for that...

frankie and david concentrate all the power they could to teth.... who began to glow...david stopped and began breathing hard frankie kept going

rylonamon: Man her energy keeps growing... whats up with that... this has never happened

Frankie: I am determined... no matter what happens to me.. .teth will live... those voices... no matter what they say... they are lieing and they are trying t make you lose hope teth... NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

rylonamons horns glow and she sends an energy line to teth amd the 3 of them are back in front of ken and davis and the digimon..

teth was fully there so was david and frankie...

Frankie sat down and motioned for david

david: Yes?

Frankie: Take the others... keep going.. im fine.. rylonamon will stick around for awhile...i gave so much energy i cant even see....meaning i am temporarily blind.. i cant see and can hardly stand...keep going its important that you do..ill catch up

Teth: I doubted me comeing back was possible

Frankie: Heh... yeah... so did i

Teth: YOU WHAT

Frankie: It was a long shot .. i was willing to take the risk..now go guys you need to

Teth: Heck no.... you cant see im staying right here

David: Ummmmmmmm if you say so... ill come back for you frankie...

Frankie: I know youwill

david davis ken and the digimon walk off

Frankie: If he only knew the truth

(David is tireing out quickly. He had used a lot of energy to bring Teth back. He sat down on a rock)
David: I need a break. That really took a lot out of me.
(The others sit down)
Ken: We'll rest here.
(Davis notices that David looks uncertian about something)
Davis: What's going on, David?
David: It's Frankie. I'm worried about her. I don't know why I left her with Teth. Even though Teth sacrificed himself, I still don't fully trust him. I want to, butthen I remember when we first met. He had a knife to my throat withen ten seconds.
Ken: I'm sure Frankie will be fine. And Teth is very trustworthy.
David: I know. It's just hard to accept.

Frankie blinked sightlessly a bit.... she layed back in the grass

Teth: What truth

Frankie: We arent exactly back

Teth: WHAT?

Frankie: Yeah... see.. what we did was make all 3 of us includeing you visible to the rest of the world... we are just like we were... but... as for you teth you.... you still arent fully alive your jsut not...transperent either you can touch htings pick things up feel htings do things... just... your not all back yet... we tried and after a while ill figure out another way to get you fully here..

Teth: Frankie i...

Frankie: Shhhh i need to concentrate

(They continue to look for the others)
David: Guys, Ii just thought of something.
Ken: What?
David: I can still track Aidan. (He takes out his laptop) All right. Got him. Digi-Modify! Matrix digivolution activate!
Guilmon-Growlmon-Wargrowlmon
(Everyone clibms on Wargrowlmon)
David: Digi-Modify! Hyper-speed activate! Let's go. (Wargrowlmon heads toward where where the others are.

The stone which was lying dormant suddenly awakened in a flash of light. Razegallantmon reached out to it. It practically jumped into his hand. At this radiation of energy, the mega digimon's biomerge bond strengthened.
"Good." said Apsaramon, nodding. "I think it likes you."
"Let's go before something comes." said Rakshemon. The trio turned to leave.
"Well well well." said a resentful voice. "So you are all back."
The Ankylomon came back. Behind him followed another rock digimon.

"Time will fly, The past will go sour, and the future will become clear"

Frankie opened her eyes and looked at teth who was just stareing at her

"What?" Frankie asks

"Odd little saying, not to mention your acting strange..."

"Oh sorry teth im just trying to keep all of us here, and the saying.... was something me and my twin bliss used to say"

"TO much work... you cant keep all three of us here by yourself"

"I am trying"

Teth sat down next to her and smiled

"Ill help..."

Frankie smiled and re-closed her eyes. Teth followed

"Just concentrate its simple.. if i concentrate enough i can keep us here for about 3 days... then that will get me time to.....find a way to make it permanent."

frankie seemed really serious. determind to keep teth around

David: All right. They're right below us.
Ken: I don't see them.
David: They're underground. Land here. (Wargrowlmon lands) We'll look on foot.
Davis: (Points to a Digimon running through the village) What's that?
David: It's Labramon! The others must be close.
Davis: How do you know that?
David: That Labramon can sense the locations of the stones we're looking for. Let's follow it. We'll find the stone, and maybe the others.

renamon wakes up no idea where she is... she was transported somewhere and had no idea where she was

Renamon: Wheere am i

Voice: You are here... you notice your so called friends dont care about you... blow you off... even gcm dident add you to the list.. he dident even remember you were in that fight

Renamon: Well yeah..sometimesthat ahppens though

Voice: Not to renamon..... they do it intentionaly

renamon: i had a slight hint but i never let it bother me

oice: HAHAHAHA *hynotizes renamon* Now. you shall digivolve to your dark side and fight with me..a.genst your back stabbing friends..

renamon transforms into kuzuhamon

Kuzuha: Yes master..

Voice: You shal be my second hand...man so to speak.. amd slave......

Kuzuha: Yes master

(David stiffens for a moment)
David: What the hell was that?
Ken: What?
David: I just felt something incredibly strange. It was something I felt through Frankie.
Davis: Trough Frankie? What's that supposed to mean?
David: She and I are connected somehow. She felt something, and I felt it through her.
Ken: What kind of something?
David: I don't know. Whatever it is, it's not good. You follow Labramon. Find the others. I'm going to help Frankie. (He climbs on wargrowlmon, and they head back to where Frankie is)

when david arrived he saw teth over frankie. Frankie grasped her head like she was in major head pain

Frankie: This is not good

David: whats going on

teth: Renamons been..captured and controled and frankie knows cause.... she hears everything

Frankie: yes i can... i dont know whos doing it... but.. they are controleing her and shes digivolved to her darkside...kuzuhamon... not to mention i am just haveing an odd migrain..

david: riiiight

Frankie: You should have stayed with the others.....im fine..

frankie stummbled up and looked around she blinked and then sat down

Frankie: You should go baack i need tooo concintrate

she closed her eyes again and tried more concentration

David: (To himself) If Renamon is under the control of the enemy, then Frankie's in danger. I can't leave her.
Teth: Go. I can protect her.
David: No. I'm staying.
Teth: We'll be fine.
David: It's not that.
Teth: Then what is it?
David: She's my sister. I thought she was dead. I thought is was only my mom and I that survived. I can't risk her dieing. I'm staying.

Frankie: Da-David... they need you right now more then you need to be here... im fine i swear...

David: NO!

Frankie: Fine....

suddenly a snake digimon slithers out from the trees and hisses at them

Frankie: Greeeeeaaaat.... the snake deva like digimon.... just our luck... icant help fight cause.. well duh.. im concintrateing... but you david can handle this right... good

David eyed her

David thought to himself:[I]I will not lose you this time... not when i just found you... that would be like loseing the keys to your car and then finding them just to find out 3 seconds ago someone has jacked your car...[/I]

Teth: I've been there before. I can't come back you see. When I we there the first time. I could come back if I was totally rid of my evil side. Daleth was formed. I tried stopping him, but he wouldn't listen to me. That's why you all are here. I wished for help, but in all that's happened, I forgot about it.
Frankie: That explains it. I knew it.
David: We need you Teth, fight with us.
Teth: I can't. In two days, I'll go back and still be haunted by the past.
Frankie: STOP RUNNING AWAY!!!!
Teth: I have to.

David: Frankie, I don't want to do this, but we have to fight her.
Frankie: I don't know...
David: We don't have a choice.
Frankie: Are you sure about this?
David: I realize how hard this must be, but she's not herself right now. Don't worry. I'll try not to hurt her too much. Activate!
(He became Gcm)
Gcm: Time to fight.

Frankie: Whatever.... . . .

frakie looked at the sky which was growing dark

teth: Frankie i. . .. .

Frankie: David do what you have to do... you can destory her if push comes to shove....but save that for a last resort please

Gcm: Ill try

Teth:....

Frankie: You cant keep running ... face this.. overcome it... any one can if they put their heart into it

teth: but i

Frankie: All my life i tried to figure things out formyself.... by myself.. even though my sister bliss tried to help i dident want it... i wanted to run away from her...from home... no one would leave me be.... once here i thought all i would need was renamon... now i dont even have her... when david came along i relized something teth.. do you know what it was?

Teth: .....

Frankie: Its that i cant do things alone... and i have to stop running away.... once you find someone who cares for you.... dont run away from it... embrace it... fight for it.... fight to keep it... fight to stay with it........

Frankie turned to teth her blue eyes half full of tears.... her hair blew in the cold wind... she seemed sad..

Frankie: Every day i wonder... who will be out there... who? Every day i wonder.... is there someone out there who really cares? Is there? Is there a place i belong? Everyday i think those.. but now... i feel all my answers are slipping away ...or changeing into the answer NO... I have been dead over 3 times and i have come back each one...

Gcm: YOU WHAT>?

Frankie: the one tiem you were around... the second was in the wreck... and......the first time was when i was 7... i was here in the digital world when i was 7....... no one ever knew it... but i was... so teth... i know you can fight this and win.. i have.. you can too.... your much stronger then me...so i just know you can

(Kuzuhamon appears)
Gcm: Stop right there! You aren't coming any closer!
Kuzuhamon: I don't think you can stop me.
Gcm: I can't believe you'd fight me. not after what we've been through
Kuzuhamon: None of that matters.
Gcm: Snap out of it, damn it! Can't you see that we're you're friends?
Kuzuhamon: Friends? I have no friends.
Gcm: I can't believe you'd hurt me, and there's no way that you'd hurt Frankie.
Kuzuhamon: Why wouldn't I?
Gcm: Frankie's your partner. Don't you remember?

Kuzuha: Get a grip ........ tamer.......partner............bleh i dont need her......... shes to wrapped up in her own thing with that teth person

Gcm: . . . .

Kuzuha: Plus i have orders from my master to destroy you.... . mainly my orders are to take frankie to him sooooooo HA

she lifts up a spell and temporarily binds gcm and anyone hwo would try and stop her and she grabbed frankie and glared at gcm

Kuzuha: Ill coem back to destroy you later

she lifts another spell a portal opens and she steps through... it closes and then gcm and everyone is let loose... gcm tried to go through the portal but it dissaperes

Gcm: ARGH

teth:...frankie..........

David: Grrrrrr

--------------------------

In a dark cave

Kuzuha: I brought her master.... now what

Frankie was unconcious by now

Voice: Lay her over there in the corner... chain her to the wall and then go have a destruction party... destroy what you like...those medeling kids too

(Gcm becomes David again)
David: Teth, be ready. Kuzuhamon might come back. I'm going to try to reach Frankie.
Teth: How?
David: She and I are connected somehow. If I can find the connection, we can use it to find Frankie.
Teth: How will you find the connection?
David: By scanning myself. You'll be on your own until the scan is completed. Can you handle it?
Teth: Of course.
David: Good. (he attaches a complicated-looking device to his laptop, and activates the scaning program)

Frankie awakes to find both arms in the air .. chained to the wall.....

she looked around... it was comepletely dark in the cave...

a shadowy figure walked up to her and slowly touched her face with his icey cold hand... he flipped some of her hair out of the way and tightly gripped her chin... makeing her look up at him.

frankie couldnet see his face but she knew it looked human

she glared at the figure

the cold hand slid along her cheek to cradle the back of her head....

frankie not likeing this thrashed her head into the guys stomach

he grabbed her hair and grinned...

frankie could see the grin... but now who was doing it...

Voice: It will be fun killing you once im done....

Frankie: I doubt that....

Voice: What you doubt ill have fun?

Frankie: No i doubt you will kill me...

Voice: Ah hahaha what makes you think that

Frankie: ILL KILL YOU FIRST!!!!!

Voice: Fiesty..... i like that... hahahaha

the voice evily laughed as he swirled a finger on her face

Frankie: STOP you freaking idiot

Voice: Very well.... for now... i have things to do.......

the figure walks off leaveing her chained to the wall

(The scanning program is running. A meter on the computer screen indicates the percent of the process that is completed. It is currently halfway through)
Teth: I wish that computer would hurry up. David looks like a freakin' zombie. (Kuzuhamon reappears) Oh, ****. Here we go. (He becomes Minarmon)
Minarmon: Why are you back?
Kuzuhamon: I'm here to destroy you.
Minarmon: Not without a fight. (To himself) Come on, you stupid computer. Hurry pu.

Frankie had foudn that she fell asleep after a while. The position drained her energy and strined her muScles. She slowly lifted her head to look around. Her eyes were heavey and she seemed drugged. Thats when she noticed the small needle tapped to her arm. The long tube on it went into the darkness and dissapered into a box looking thing that was hidden in the shadows.

Frankie: Uggghhh What the heck

She mummbled to herself.

Voice: Its somethign to keep you.... how should i put this.... Calm

Frankie: Jerk

Voice: Id prefer EVIL jerk

Frankie: What ever loser

The shadowy figure walked up to her again and grabbed her chin and jerked her head to where he could look her right in the eyes.

Voice: Im the one in charge here i hold your life in my hands... better to respect me then to mouth off...

Frankie just pulled her head away and with her tetth she ripped out the tapped on needle

Frankie: Dont drug me.... ill be calm and quiet without it....... always have been

Voice: You are right. I know all about you frankie. You.... defenetly have been the quiet one. I wonder whats going on in your mind.... oh.. maybe... thoughts of teth... of david... Ohhhhh i like that one.......... David ... brother you never knew you had...what a reunion....oh oh and i like this one...Your mind is clouded with a storm of thoughts of teth... interesting

Frankie: Get out of my head!!!!

Voice: Oh....sweetie.... whats the fun in that

the voice was playfull evil and childish just then and frankie just turned her sight to the ground and the figure walked off again... this time a small digimon walked up to her

Digimon: I am... Kumamon... is there anything you would like

Frankie: To know who that is... why he can read my mind...and... why he hasent killed me yet

Kumamon: One cant tell you..confedentiality

Kumamon:Two Its a skill he has found

Kumamon:Three He has.......a...well likeing for you...hes gonna keep you here as bait most likely.. but hes got his wierd way of choseing people... im sorry for the way your treated here... he doesent know..kindness

the little bear trots off into the darkness leaveing frankie to her thoughts...which were most likely being invaded

(The scanning process complete, David turns around to see Minarmon loseing to Kuzuhamon)
David: Oh, crap. She's back. And it looks like I need to help Teth. I never thought I'd help him. Activate! (He becomes Gcm)
Gcm: Kuzuhamon, stop this!
(Kuzuhamon turns to face Gcm as Minarmon turns back into Teth)
Kuzuhamon: Why? There's no reason to.
Gcm: I can't believe this! Why would you hurt your partner?
Kuzuhamon: I told you. I don't have a partner.
Gcm: Of course you... wait. Maybe you don't. (To himself) If she doesn't have a partner, then she's not who we thought she was. That means that Renamon's somewhere else, which means that I don't have to worry about hurting this one. (To Kuzuhamon) I know your secret, and now there's nothing holding me back!