OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Chaos

Jagan

[i]Fenix walked alone, Mena and Kamimon had long since moved on so absorbed in their emotions they barely even talked to each other. Feeling that they needed a little time on their own, Fenix and SnowAgumon had headed south, away from the others. SnowAgumon was now far up ahead scouting the area, looking for another crystal. Fenix takes out his d-arc.

A holographic map appears, it is mostly blank, on it several locations are marked, the dark forest, the fountain, Apsaramon's temple, the snow fields, and a large structure labeled, "ruined castle"...[/i]

Fenix: thats new, looks like where we're headed next...

[i]Pressing a few buttons Fenix pulls up SnowAgumon's stat screen, his evolution bars are completely charged...[/i]

Fenix: WHAT THE...how did that happen so fast, usually it takes sev...

[i]Fenix produces the crystal from his pocket[/i]

Fenix: oh, I get it...

[i]Looking up Fenix can now see SnowAgumon waiting for him and pointing to a very large, dark and ancient keep. At its massive size and intimidating design, chills ran down Fenix's spine...[/i]

Fenix: That does NOT look friendly.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]"Get out of 'ere! Ve are closing!"[/I]
Aidan listened intently to Digitamamon's incessant screaing at the rest of the digimon. It was getting dark here now, the sun settling behind some high mountains in the distance. Listening to the egg digimon stomping around the floor below, he gestured to the two digimon. Kotemon didn't feel right doing anything without Teth, but knew they had to save the Digital World. Slowly, they opened the door. They could hear Digitamamon complaining loudly about the stinginess of all his customers.
[I]"...no tips! Cheap load of...[/I]
Suddenly, they heard a heavy thudding of footsteps. Pulling the bedroom door shut very quickly, Digitamamon stormed past, carrying a tray of food into what they gathered was his bedroom. Silently, they crept along the corridor and peered down the stairs at the bar. There was no-one there. As they crept up to the mirror, Aidan could see the stone clearly.
"It isn't very well guarded." he whispered thoughtfully.
"Not many people come looking for them." MetalArmadillomon whispered back, keeping an eye out for any unfriendly digimon.
"There's probably a good reason for that." Aidan replied, climbing up the shelf to the hole. Careful to avoid the sharp edges of the mirror, he took hold of he crystal. It wouldn't move. As he pulled harder, he began to hear squeaks coming from the wall. He gave it one last hard tug and it flew free of the thing's grip, sending him sprawling onto the floor.
Suddenly, a deafening screech shattered the mirror. Hundreds of Pipsimon filled the room from the cavity behind the mirror, launching themselves at the three of them. Aidan swiped at some with his sword, knocking them the floor, while MetalArmadilomon and Kotemon tried to clear a pathway to the door. They burst through, the Pipsimon swarming behind them. Sprinting down the street, they heard a sinister voice.
"Nightmare Syndromer!" The dark attack thundered through the twilight sky and hit MetalArmadillomon squarely in the back. Immense pain swelling over him, he did his best to keep on running. Everything started spinning around him, he lost balance, and he collapsed to the floor. From the shadows, Daleth grinned evilly...

(David, Frankie, and their digimon step out of the portal as it closes behind them. They look around at the area they arrived in. The ocean is compleatly black, and everything is dark. The light is not very bright, and has no apparent source)
David: They don't call this place the Dark Ocean for nothing.
Frankie: No kidding.
David: Stay away from the water.
Frankie: Why?
David: Remember what Ken said? Something happened to his digivice when he stuck it in the water. We don't need any more problems. Let's find Teth.

Teth: I'm Teth. Who are you?
1: Kato.
2: Saku. Nice to meet you!
Teth: Likewise, (sees a white rip in the beach) Come on let's get to that cave over there.

Teth and his new friends ruin to a nearby cave to avoid detection from David and Frankie.

Kato: You know them?
Teth: Yeah. I ran away from them because I couldn't handle or control it and I nearly killed them both.

Frankie and renamon started fuzzing out... liek they were about to explode into digital data

Frankie suddenly dissapeared and so did her partner... they vanished....

David: WHAT THE HECK JSUT HAPPNED???

-------------------------Off In A Far Off Place------------------------------

frankie hits the ground

Frankie: What the heck....

Renamon: Likewise

They were actualy floating in the air now.....

Renamon: Oh i understand now

THey were surrounded by .... things like digital data.. it was everywhere.... reds blues yellows and greens... all different colors... And there were a couple of exit signs over 2 huge tunnles

Frankie: Care to enlighten me

Renamon: Hahah... We are in the internet

Frankie: Ok... thats understandable but how in the heck did we get here

Renamon: ....Im not sure

Frankie: And... why isent david here?

Renamon: Umm......... your sounding wierd when you said that...

Frankie: Ummmmm... how so

Renamon: Oh... jsut like you actualy care.... more then you did before

Frankie: Oh shut up renamon....... *laughs* And you know this how

Renamon: The tone... of your voice..

Frankie: *sigh* Oh does it matter right now.... how do we get out of there

Renamon: Exit signs..

The 2 of them started flailign around liek they were swimming in the air till they got moveing then they just floated to the huge tunnel.... Frankie grabbed the edge and stopped and so did renamon

Renamon: This might take us out of the net..... or to another location on the net. If so we keep trying tell we get out.

Frankie: What ever... ... And if you EVER say that again... about david..... ill pull your tail off .... put you to sleep and dye your fur pink

Renamon: *sleek grin* Heh.... riiiight

Frankie put her foot on the digital tunles wall and kicked off and went flying through.... so did renamon... .they flew along

Frankie: I still want to know how i got here.....

Renamon: Maybe the answer will be revealed later...

soon they were in a room full of numbers..... and a few digimon exited through holes in the wall

Renamon: Im not sure where we are.... but its kinda strange...

Frankie: HMMMMM

Voice: About time

Renamon spined around and frankie followed... .behind them floated..

Wargreymon: Well its about time.. im assumeing you want to know why your here

Frankie: Of course

Wargreymon: But msot of all you want to know why you were seprated from david and why hes not here as well

Renamon: You read minds wargreymon...

Frankie: Argh... you guys.... shut up please.....Wargreymon Explain why im here..... and if you ahve to i actualy really would like to know why we were seperated from david..

Wargreymon: Haha.. Cause theres soemthign in your body.... that can help..... Everything. And i needed to get you here so i can explain... see my body cannot enter the real or digital world.... so i coulddent come to you... you had to come to me...

Metal Garurumon: As a matter of fact... it was quite a battle to get you here.... it seems your emotional will power fought agenst us.... you dident want.... to leave that boy...

Frankie: *spins around to see metal garurumon and she rolls her eyes* See here you 2... i ...... never felt anything

Wargreymon: Thats cause we used the data thing in your body to get to your will power... you dident controle it.... you know it controles you... of course you dident feel anything...

Renamon: Ok i think i understand... keep going

-----------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I am so sorry i havent been posting. ... first i had to get everythign sorted out and ended up leaveign the high school rpg.. then i joined crafters.... im writing a story and i am in digital destiny... i got so messed up i took a break from this one... im back though...

And uhh... I do have to say that.... I was lsot and thats was to much readign so i just threw myself away from everyone.... to start my char over ... so soon she will be back and such.... but Im back so heh

OOC: S'okay. Good to see you back, though. :)
-----------------------------------
Aidan hauled MetalArmadillomon's heavy bulk back through the night, trying to get back to sheltered ground before the Pipismon caught up with them. Most had been destroyed by Digitamamon's attack. He hoped the same wouldn't happen to his partner. He hadn't said anything since he'd been hit, and Aidan was starting to panic.
"Stay with me, come on. Kotemon, do you know anyone who can help?" he shouted ahead.
Kotemon shook his head. "The best thing to would be to get to shelter so we can see how bad he is. There's a cave around here somewhere."
They ran further, across grassy field, until they came to a small hole in the cilffs they'd traversed through earlier. Crawling inside, Aidan laid his digimon on the ground. He wasn't moving.
"MetalArmadillomon, can you hear me?"
[I]"Where am I?"[/I] Everything was dark. He couldn't see anything around him. He could feel something in the darkness, though. Something was haunting him. A faint whisper emenated from the dark mist behind him. He whirled round.
[I]"Who's there?"[/I]
A glint of metal shone through the mist. It was a sword.
[I]"Aidan?"[/I] he called. A figure stepped out of the mist. It was Daleth. He was holding Aidan's sword with a manic glint in his eyes. MetalArmadilomon backed away and felt the ground crumble underneath his back leg. Glancing behind him, he saw a huge drop down a crumbling cliff. Daleth was walking closer, flicking the tip of the sword menacingly...
"I'm going to try bio-merging." Aidan said suddenly, looking at his digivice.
"What? You can't be serious. Then you'd both be trapped inside."
Aidan took the crystal form his pocket. "But what about the light energy you said this gave out? What if I took that inside to help get rid of Digitamamon's curse?"
Kotemon shook his head. "I don't know... I'll keep watch until you come back."
"Thanks, Kotemon." Aidan held the crystal to his digivice and took ina deep breath. "Biomerge Activate!"

David: What's going on here?
Guilmon: I don't know.
David: This is not good. We need to find Teth and get out of here before whatever happened to them happens to us. (He looks around and sees a cave in a nearby cliff) Let's check that cave. (They run over to the cave) I hear voices in there.
Guilmon: I'm scared.
David: So am I, but we can't let that stop us. Let's go. (They enter the cave, and come within sight of Teth and the others) There you are.
Teth: I told you not to come looking for me.
David: I had to. We're going to settle this now. There's no escape this time. Guilmon, let's do it. Biomerge activate! [They said that in the show]
Guilmon biomerge to: Gallantmon
Gm: Bring it on.

Wargreymon: Ah frankie you dont remember you past much do you

Frankie: No.... not really

Metal Garurumon: Well... thats Cause you never had any.. see you werent born... you .... strangely were created.... your human though..... mostly... you have emotions...*slight giggle* And blood... and a concious... but you also are a program..

Wargreymon: Now.... you 2 go back to the ocean... your friend *slight giggle as well* Is.. gonna get himself in to trouble and we need you to stop him..

Frankie: OK ill do that... dont want him getting hurt now do i....

Renamon: O.O; ok

wargrymon and mgarurumon formed omnimon and opned an exit

Omnimon: Now go...

renamon and frankie start moveing near the exit... and omnimon sends some of his energy to them and they biomerge

Sakuyamon: well thanks... no to go get david out of that mess

they push off and a fly through a portal and end up right between teth and david... or wel gallantmon

Sakuyamon: Sorry i cant let you fight... not right now

Gallantmon: Get out of my way and wheres frankie

Sakuyamon: *frankies voice comes through* Its me you silly boy..

Gallantmo: *davis voice* What the.. i thought you couldent... by and by.. get out of the way

Sakuyamon: I cant do that

she swings her staff around and creates a portal in the wall... she grabs gallantmon by the ram and throws him through

Sakuyamon: *to teth* I might explain later

she steps through and it closes

Sakuyamon stares at him

Sakuyamon: *frankies voice* You really want to know.... Ok I am a program.... i jsut figured this out.. i was told... jsut a bit ago... i am a program... and soo i will most likely activate and i unfortuantly cannot stop it... its a program that might help everyone....

Teth: So frankie... your not human?

Sakuyamon steps through the portal and closes it behind her keeping david on the other side and she reverts to frankie and renamon

Frankie: Mostly i am ... .a program... but human as well i have human emotions... feelings... blood... its all a working process Im not sure.. why i was created.. but i was not born... i was...created... why is still a mystery to me though...

Teth:....

Frankie: And david startign a fight with you ory ou starting it with him is wrong.. i know something is up and some of us cant fight some urges... like.... back when this started i had the urge to kill david.... Somehtign is wrong and im a program that can help.....

Teth: And how do you activate that program.. or yourself i guess

Frankie: That i dont know.... right now david is.... in primery village .... i sent him there had too... dident want chaos breaking forth.... did not want him getting hurt either

Renamon laughs

Teth: *raises oen eyebrow* .....a program with a heart..... thats new

Frankie: Oh.... brother

(David and Guilmon appear in Primary Village)
David: (Looks around) What just happened?
Guilmon: We're back in the digital world. This is Primary Village.
David: Good. it doesn't appear to hae been affected by the darkness.
Guilmon: What about Frankie?
David: What she said is very strange. How can she be a program? And if she's a program that can help, like she said, then why did she save Teth? We know Teth's evil. (An explosion is heard) what was that?
Guilmon: I don't know.
David: (Points in the direction the noise came from) It came from over there. Let's check it out. (They run toward the area where the noise came from)

Frankie: Teth... Its strange but i know each and every single one of us is good........ sometimes we need help engageing it... i am a program to help.... Once the program is activated... the program will leave my body... leaveing my completely human... so i can... have a true life... till then i must prevent you guys from killing each other

Renamon: Lets go

The portal opens and frankie and renamon steps through

Teth: o.O;

the portal closes and frankie arrives... on the top of a mountain over looking primerry village

From a top the mountain frankie and renamon approche pirmery village

She walks into a dark building and sits down.... a heavey sigh seeped from her chest...

Renamon: Whats wrong?

Frankie: One... david is here in primery village... i doubt he would understand... and 2... you wargreymon and metal garurumon were .... somewhat on the right track about .. david

Renamon :*grins* I thought so..

Frankie: Ugh... but im starting to think he doesent trust me or something... i doubt he will anymore ... sooo i guess it wouldent matter

Renamon: Oh stop being such a pesimist Are you ALWAYS this negative?

Frankie: If anyone has realy tried to get to know me... they would know that truth

Renamon: *looks at ground*... I see..

Frankie: I guess it doesent matter

She stands up and clenches her fists and stares out a window

Frankie: It doesent matter now.. how i feel or who trusts me or who doesent.... It doesent matter now

Renamon: your....wro-....

Frankie held back some tears as she walks out of the building

Frankie: I gotta .... go be alone...

Frankie walks off to the outskirts of the village and sits agenst a tree

Frankie: My feelings dont matter now.... im just a lowly program... no matter what omnimon says..... i am just a stupid program

She threw a rock at another nearbye tree and it turned around

Frankie: Ah... what?!

Cherrymon: Watch where your throwing things...... child

Frankie: Oh.... your a digimon... im sorry.... i was just throwing rocks i dident know you were cherrymon.... sorry... and dont honer me by calling me child... im not even that.... Im just a Stupid program............ no one understands..

OOC: Sorry. My mistake.
----------------------------
(David and Guilmon see Frankie)
David: It's Frankie. (They walk over to her) Where's Teth?
Frankie: I left him in a safe location.
David: Take me to him. Now.
Frankie: I can't allow you to do that.
David: You said you're a program that could help. This isn't helping. Teth is evil.
Frankie: No, he's not.
David: Yes, he is. It's obvious you're protecting him, which means you're an enemy, too. Biomerge activate!
Guilmon biomerge to: Gallantmon
Gm: We can't let this continue. You're first.

Frankie: You numskull.... I am a program.... to save everyone... to help...KILLING TETH AND ME WONT HELP DEAR.....

Renamon: HAHAHA

Frankie: Oh shut up.... anyways... teth isent really evil and nor am i....You need to relize that... whats going on is not natural.. .and can be prevented... this started .. and a few goals were in mind then.... evil try to take over... and the other was to trick the good guys in to killing the other good guys under evils influence

Renamon: Meaning... an evil is controling really good people... and trying to make the good ones.... destroy the good ones... see what shes saying

Gallantmon: Perhaps

Frankie: OH DEAR LORD!!! Dont you get it.... all of us humans in the digital world... exept for myself.... are good.. holy.. light... not evil demonized and dark... Soem are jsut being controled... They cant fight it.... i wanted to kill you a long while ago.... but i over came it.... why... because im not human..... i am just a program... i can help if you jsut cool your jets and leave teth alone...and the others for that matter...

gallantmon seemed to glare at her

Frankie: Another reson i am keeping you 2 seperated is i dont want you ...david... to get hurt... i dont care about myself anymore... im just a program right... nothing more... nothing less...

Frankie stares at the ground as renamon is in a tree..

Gallantmon just stares at her

Frankie: Destroy me if you wish... but i will say this before you chose... Destroy me now.. .and the program will never be activated... and darkness will rule all... But if that doesent stop you i have jsut yet another thing to say... I do care... we been together on this adventrue for.... quite a while now... and although i am just a program.... omnimon said i could end up haveing emotions.... and i feel thats true now... But.. im a program... it doesent matter what i feel

Gallantmon: *davids voice* Your wrong

Frankie: Wish i was...i wish i was..

she stood up passes cherry mon who was quite confused by now .... and she walked into the dark shadey forest...

Renamon: You know gallantmon... all she is saying is true... and its really gotten her down.... for... she fears once she is activated.. she wont be able to live again... like a human.. like she has... But omnimon said she would... but she wont believe it.. shes gotten it in her mind that once avtivated... she will just turn into data from there...

gallantmon:....

Renamon: THink about it will you... david....guilmon

renamon leaped fro mthe tree and dissapered after frankie

Cherrymon: Hmmm human dispute eh..?.. Just looking at that young girl..... i tell she cares..... alot... THey are right young gallantmon/ guilmon/ david... You do need to think about what the girl said... all the things she said you need to think about

(The biomerge ends)
David: This is very strange.
Guilmon: She said we're all good.
David: I know. I'm not sure I believe her. Part of me wants to, but I also need to consider what's happened. Teth and Daleth are clearly enemies, but according to Frankie, they're on the same side.
Guilmon: What do we do?
David: We need to find Daleth.
Guilmon: Why?
David: First, to see if he's made any progress with the dark marks. Second, to tell him what hapened with Frankie. And third, I want to know what's really going on here, and I think he knows more than he's said.

"Nononono!" a small whitish creature jumped out of the ground and rushed head first at Mena.
"What...is?"
"Give it to ME!" roared a voice from underground.
"Who are you?" asked Kamimon. "Show yourself."
The ground shifted with the creature. "Forget it, just give me Labramon."
Mena held the cowering dog digimon in her arms and reteated a little.
Labramon swiped madly in the air.
"Zephyr Whip!" Kamimon sent a forc into the underground creature.
"Ahh." there was a grunt of discomfort.
Finally, the burrower surfaced. It was a bright yellow spiked dinosaur. Ankylomon.
It pawed the ground, making deep furrows and swished it's spiked tail, growling. "Now, will you give me that dog?"
The dark mark shone with it's own anger.

David: We last saw Daleth in that sallon. We should probably head in that direction.
Guilmon: But where is it?
David: I have no clue. Mabey Cherrymon knows. (He turns to ask Cherrymon, and notices the symbol of Darkness on him) Oh, ****. Guilmon, it time to fight. Digi-Modify! Matrix digivolution activate!
Guilmon-Growlmon-Wargrowlmon
David: Let's do this.
Cherrymon: What do you want with me?
David: You have the symbol of Darkness, which marks you as one of the enemy.
Cherrymon: You have it, too.
David: I know. But I don't want it. I'm not with you! You're the enemy!

OOC: *Use the 'Edit' button, Luke. I mean, Takuya... ;) heh, only joking. It is a good idea to try and use it rather than double-posting, though.
Whoo! This is my 800th post! Sorry I've been out for a while. Illness.
----------------------------------
Aidan gripped his sword tightly. He could feel the power crystal glowing in his pocket, but it didn't comfort him much. All around him was a pitch-black mist. He could hardly see his own feet. Walking carefully forwards, he heard a voice.
"Stay away.." It was strangely distant.
"MetalArmadillomon?" He called.
The voice didn't answer. Quickening his pace, Aidan moved in the voice's direction. Suddenly, he came to his partner standing against the edge of a cliff, Daleth moving slowly towards him.
"MetalArmadillomon!" he yelled. Lunging forwards, he stepped in the way of Daleth's sword, knocking it aside with his. MetalArmadillomon looked at him with awe.
"You... you're here too?"
"I've come to save you."
Slowly, the dark mist began to die away. The Daleth stood in front of them with a strange, pained grimace on his face. Aidan stood forwards and brandished his sword at him. MetalArmadillomon stood forwards too and raised his spines.
"You don't frighten me any more." he growled. Now Aidan was here, he felt he could do anything. "Get out of my mind!" he yelled, lauching himself forwards. He slammed straight into the Daleth, who dissolved into hundreds of bits of data. All around them, the mist began to dissolve into a familiar purple haze, the same Aidan could see around him when he was biomerged. MetalArmadillomon slowly disappeared...
Kotemon kept watch outside. He could hear loud voices off in the trees. A groan from behind him made him jump. RazeGallantmon stood up and shook his head.
"Are you two both okay?" he asked with concern. RazeGallantmon nodded.
"yeah, we're fine now." Aidan and MetalArmadillomon's voices said in unison.
"There's something outside, a few hundred metres away." Kotemon whispered. They peered out to take a look.

OOC: Sorry. My post was duplicated somehow. Both were identical. I fixed it, though.
--------------------------
Cherrymon: If we're the enemy, then why are you looking for Daleth?
David: How do you know Daleth?
Cherrymon: He told me to come here.
David: And what did he tell you to do?
Cherrymon: He said that I should do what I have an urge to do.
David: And what is that?
Cherrymon: To attack the village.
David: That may be why you're here, but Daleth didn't send you!
Cherrymon: You said yourself that he knows more than he told you.
David: It doesn't matter! You're wrong! Daleth didn't send you here!
Cherrymon: It doesn't matter who sent me.
David: I won't let you do it! I won't! (His digivice begins to glow)
Wargrowlmon digivolve to: Megidramon
David: That wasn't what I expected.

Frankie had been sitting down.. leaped up agenst a tree for some tiem now... Renamon once in a while would try to wake her up... but frankie wasent asleep

The zoned mechanical look on her face.... her hands touched the ground her body was limp and she just sat there

Renamon put a hand on her shoulder and shook her a bit... she limply followed with movement

Renamon: SNAP OUT OF IT WILL YOU FRANKIE!

Frankie: Im am Program A-J-398

Renamon: Oh boy... thats not good... Frankie come on wake up...

Frankie: Stop calling me by that human name. I am Program A-J-398

Renamon: . . . . . . .

Frankie stood up and looked renamon in the eyes... Frankies eyes were not human.. morel ike robot now... Sort of cyborg you could say.. With red dots in the middle analyzeing everything on renamon..

A-J-398: I am Program. Not Human... Never could be.. Never would Be... And he will never understand if her did not understand now.

Renamon: Oh nuts... maybe htis is a sign the program is activateing..

frankie turned away and walked off... slowly spet by step..... her arms limp still..

Renamon: Shooot... i gotta find some help....

Renamon heads off in the other direction to get some help... she ran right past cherrymon david and his partner... she dodged a few trees and continued on past them... they all 3 looks at her with confusion

----

A-J-398: no one understands.... Emotions ... feelings.... dont matter... its just a war of evil and holy... dark and light... No one cares... no one understands.....

David: Now what?
Megidramon: That was renamon.
David: I know. Something must be happining with Frankie. Turns to Cherrymon) We don't have time for you right now, so we'll just take you out. Attack!
Megidramon: Pyro Force!

[QUOTE]Pyro Force is a pair of red energy waves fired from Megidramon's hands[/QUOTE]

(The attack hits Cherrymon, knocking him over)
David: Digi-modify! Power activate!
Megidramon: Pyro Destroyer!

[QUOTE]Pyro Destroyer is a high-powered red energy beam fired from Megidramon's mouth[/QUOTE]

(The attack hits Cherrymon, who dissipates into data)
David: Now to find Frankie. Digi-Modify! Hyper-speed activate! (He climbs on Megidramon) Let's go. (They go in the direction Renamon came from. They see Frankie, and land in her path)
David: Frankie, what's going on?

Frankie: I am not ...frankie

Her voice seemed messed up

A-J-398: I am program A-J-398....

David: WHAT???!!?!!

Her mechanical like eyes glaned up at him and he steped back startled

A-J-398: I am program... nothign more nothing less wont anyone understand... i take it not...

David: No your frankie a liveing being

A-J-398: I was created.. once fully activate... i will dissaper into data..... liveing beings do not do that.

David: OMNIMON TOLD YOU YOU WOULD BE NORMAL AFTER THE PROGRAMS GONE..... DIDENT YOU LISTEN

A-J-398: I AM THE PROGRAM... i know what will happen when i am done... so you can KISS your friend frankie goodbye... shes gone.... once i activate.... she was lost....

Her eyes rotate around analyzeing megidramon and david

A-J-398: Plus i see no emotion... non analyzed.. But i can see why this body is trying to refuse the full power up of the program... She did ..... have emotion..... thoughts.... She really cared for you... its funny what a program can think isent it

David: .... YOU DONT KNOW THAT.... SOME program cant jsut dig into someone elses mind and heart ... you can analyze data.. but not emotion..

A-J-398: Think what you must im just a lowly program

Omnimons voice: YOU are a stuborn program arent you... you fail to see.... your host will be human... once you are gone... Get it through your datalized mind...

David listned and watched confused

A-J-398: Well maybe so... but her emotion will die... i feel it fadeing as we speak...

Suddenly... the skin broke off the things body and revealed something like andromon... just a bunch of wires.... botls screws and mechanics

David: WHAT THE?

Omnimon: Dont worry.... I have frankies body and mind here in the net with me.... its been here ever since she returned to the digital world and seperated you and teth... the program took it from there...

David: Will she be ok

david sat in silence--
--------------------------------------------

In the net the connection to the digital world was broken

Omnimon held frankies limp body/ soul in his hand...

Omnimon: She ...seems so lifeless.. hopefully the program works... .never was tested..... I would hate to find out... that.... she couldent live a happy life...

omnimon de digivoled to the 2 megas and wargreymon held frankie

Wargreymon: But remember.. .she has no family.... no true friends

Metal garurumon: Your right... do you think we did the right thing in createing her.. i just now started thinking.... After the programs done...... What would she life for...

Wargreymon:... No family.... all she will have is dieing emotions...... Im starting to think we did not do the right thing...

MetalGarurumon: Hmmm....

---------------------------

David: Now what..

The android like program just walked on past then and continued to a cliff... and jsut stood there for a while

A-J-398: Its almost time frankies friend david.... soon hopefully i will do my job sucsessfully and hopefully save.... this part of the digital world... if not the entire digital world...

Kamimon assumed a defiant position. "Why do you want Labramon?"
Ankylomon growled in annoyance. "It's none of your lousy business."
Labramon jumped out of Mena's arms. "It's not fair. I can't exist just to be used!"
"You fool, you're turning your back on your own family." said Ankylomon. "Help us, and you'll be given a home where you can belong."
"That's what you keep saying, but I know." said Labramon sadly. "I know none of you like me, or even want to like me. I am just a tool, so your human friend can get power."
Kamimon and Mena started. "Human friend?"
"Is there another tamer?" asked Mena.
Ankylomon looked at her with distaste. "So, there is another human.....one who happens to be much better than you. You humans with your technology, wiping out half the life in the Digital World."
Kamimon growled. "They aren't destroying anything. And how can your human friend,whoever he is, be any better?"
"He will make sure that human world technology will never touch this world again." replied Ankylomon. "We will shut down every bit of the human world, and then we'll see how those ingrates fare."
"You can't do that." gasped Mena. "That would be rendering everyone defenseless, it wouldn't be a fair fight."
Ankylomon rolled his eyes. "Bingo! Now, give me that dog."

David: This is getting very weird.
(Megidramon devolves to Guilmon)
Guilmon: What do we do?
David: We find Daleth. We need to tell him what happened. (They hear a noise behind them) What was that? (They turn around and see Daleth walk out of the bushes) Daleth!
Daleth: I saw what happened.
David: Cherrymon said you told him to come here.
Daleth: I did.
David: What did you tell him to do?
Daleth: I believe he told you.
David: What are you talking about?
Daleth: He told you what I told him.
David: But that means... Oh, ****.

Kamimon sighed. "No!" she said. "Obviously, Labramon would like to come with us and i don't beleive you have anything further to say about it."
Labramon nodded in agreement.
"Well then. I'll fight you for him." said Ankylomon. "Armored Stampede!"
The digimon suddenly became a living battletank, advancing forth.
"Watch out!" Kamimon knocked Mena and Labramon out of that way.
Ankylomon turned and resumed his attack.
"Kamimon matrix digivolve to...Apsaramon!"
Apsaramon managed to push Ankylomon back.
"Hey, Ultimate against champion isn't fair." complained Ankylomon.
"What you did before and what you are doing now isn't fair either," retorted Apsaramon. "Holy Wing!"
"Tail Hammer!"
Spikes collided with feathers.
"Heavens Radiance!" Apsaramon delivered the final blow and the weak Ankylomon retreated back to the ground, screaming.
"Daleth will get you for this......"
Apsaramon waited for him to resurface.
"I think he's gone." called Mena.
"Big relif." said Apsaramon. "Now, Labramon, why do they want you so badly?"
Labramon looked sulky. "I can sense those crystals." said the digimon finally. "The human wants to corrupt them and use their power for himself."
"Crystals." said Apsaramon. "That's what they are for. I remember a legend that said that some Power Crystals kept the Digital World in function."
"They're nice to me 'cause they want the crystals." said Labramon. "They actually hate me."
"Mena, what do we do?" asked Apsaramon.
"Ankylomon mentioned Daleth's name." said Mena. "Looks like Teth's clean after all. Now that we have Labramon, Daleth will come looking for his pet."
"We have to find the others." said Apsaramon. "Warn Adian and Fenix."