Semjaza Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 Bremma, I didn't refer to you as any sex in my posts. That was Sage. Kefka moves the statues twice at first I believe, and then Shadow comes and distracts him... I believe he starts pushing the statues back. I cannot remember how many times this happens, but I want to say it's something like five. I've not played that far in FF3 since 1995 lol. I'm probably wrong, as I can't even remember if that actually happened lol.
Bremma Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 Yeah, thats one of the two I was accepting. Kefka moved each one one, then Shadow tried ot fix one but Kefka moved it again. Go for it!
Semjaza Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 Another easy one -- What was the first FF game to feature Chocobos?
Guest Zeh Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bremma [/i] [B]Enishi, FF 3 and 6 are the same. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]No, FF3 is a totally different game then FF6. FF6 was the TRIRD FF released in america, hence the "3" in the title for SNES. thats why he said not 6, lol [/COLOR]
Valen Posted February 8, 2003 Author Posted February 8, 2003 W00t! Haha, ok... In Mistyc Quest, What is the name of the final boss?
Guest Zeh Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer: [/b]On Mystic Quest, the Final Boss' name is DARK KING. [b]Question:[/b] In FFX, what is the strongest monster creation you can get? [/COLOR]
GinnyLyn Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 [color=royal blue]You mean the battle arena, right? Then I want to say Nemesis. [/color]
Guest Zeh Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B][color=royal blue]You mean the battle arena, right? Then I want to say Nemesis. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Definately right. Then Ginny, ask a question! (Remember Children, if you're pretty sure you're right, ask a question anyways... :toothy: ) [/COLOR]
GinnyLyn Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 [img]http://www.dragid.com/protected/blobs/misc/blob37.gif[/img] [color=royal blue]I wasn't all that sure. Ok, Ginny's turn! In FFX, which Spheres are considered the rarest you can get, and which are considered the most common (colors are fine)?[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B][img]http://www.dragid.com/protected/blobs/misc/blob37.gif[/img] [color=royal blue]I wasn't all that sure. Ok, Ginny's turn! In FFX, which Spheres are considered the rarest you can get, and which are considered the most common (colors are fine)?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Thats kinda a general question... hmmm makes me think ^_^ [b]Attempt at Answer:[/b] Rarest = Golden Yellow (Special Sphere, Skill Sphere) Common = Red (Power, Mana, Speed, ete.) [b]Question:[/b] FFX, How many different color Sphere's are there? (Power, Key, and all that...)[/COLOR]
NeoCactuar Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Thats kinda a general question... hmmm makes me think ^_^ [b]Attempt at Answer:[/b] Rarest = Golden Yellow (Special Sphere, Skill Sphere) Common = Red (Power, Mana, Speed, ete.) [b]Question:[/b] FFX, How many different color Sphere's are there? (Power, Key, and all that...)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] umm... Power Mana Speed Ability Key I guess that's five, unless you mean all keys, 1-4 then there is eight. But if you mean every type of sphere then there is 30, 26 rare spheres plus 4 attribute spheres. One of those must be right, unless i missed something.
Semjaza Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 (Can you guys cut back on the FFX questions...? :bluesweat)
Flash Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B](Can you guys cut back on the FFX questions...? :bluesweat) [/B][/QUOTE] I'll second that, it's makin' me head spin... *happily plays FFV*
Guest Zeh Posted February 11, 2003 Posted February 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][b]Question:[/b] FFX, How many different [u]color[/u] Sphere's are there? (Power, Key, and all that...)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Power = Red Key = Black and all that... Heh, i'd be glad to start asking about some of the other games ^_^ *waits for someone to answer his question first* [/COLOR]
NeoCactuar Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 Heh, i did miss something. Well, i guess it's six then. I think... I hope...
Guest Zeh Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]>__< Colors! What are the colors of the spheres? You know when you go get a Power Sphere from a battle... go into the Sphere Grid, and you open up the "use" part... the color left of the sphere there, lol. [/COLOR]
Semjaza Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 There is something like 13 colors, if you include the lock spheres as their own. Str, Agi, HP, MP, Eva, Def, Spell spheres, Acc, Ability spheres, Mag, lock spheres, Luk and Spr. I believe each is it's own color, but I'm not positive. So hmm.
Valen Posted February 13, 2003 Author Posted February 13, 2003 I'll guess colors... Purple Red Blue Greenish-blue Gold Silver Black Yellow Orange Pink White Grey Lol I just guessed..
Axel--Ignition Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 Key: Black Power: Red MP/HP: Green Eva/Spd/Acc: Yellow Ability: Purple-Pink cross symbol Defense: Blue I think there's two I'm missing.
Recommended Posts