Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Bremma, I didn't refer to you as any sex in my posts. That was Sage.

Kefka moves the statues twice at first I believe, and then Shadow comes and distracts him... I believe he starts pushing the statues back. I cannot remember how many times this happens, but I want to say it's something like five. I've not played that far in FF3 since 1995 lol.

I'm probably wrong, as I can't even remember if that actually happened lol.
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bremma [/i]
[B]Enishi, FF 3 and 6 are the same. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]No, FF3 is a totally different game then FF6.

FF6 was the TRIRD FF released in america, hence the "3" in the title for SNES.

thats why he said not 6, lol [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer: [/b]On Mystic Quest, the Final Boss' name is DARK KING.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFX, what is the strongest monster creation you can get? [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=royal blue]You mean the battle arena, right? Then I want to say Nemesis. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Definately right.

Then Ginny, ask a question!

(Remember Children, if you're pretty sure you're right, ask a question anyways... :toothy: ) [/COLOR]
Posted
[img]http://www.dragid.com/protected/blobs/misc/blob37.gif[/img] [color=royal blue]I wasn't all that sure.

Ok, Ginny's turn! In FFX, which Spheres are considered the rarest you can get, and which are considered the most common (colors are fine)?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][img]http://www.dragid.com/protected/blobs/misc/blob37.gif[/img] [color=royal blue]I wasn't all that sure.

Ok, Ginny's turn! In FFX, which Spheres are considered the rarest you can get, and which are considered the most common (colors are fine)?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Thats kinda a general question... hmmm makes me think ^_^

[b]Attempt at Answer:[/b] Rarest = Golden Yellow (Special Sphere, Skill Sphere)
Common = Red (Power, Mana, Speed, ete.)

[b]Question:[/b] FFX, How many different color Sphere's are there? (Power, Key, and all that...)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Thats kinda a general question... hmmm makes me think ^_^

[b]Attempt at Answer:[/b] Rarest = Golden Yellow (Special Sphere, Skill Sphere)
Common = Red (Power, Mana, Speed, ete.)

[b]Question:[/b] FFX, How many different color Sphere's are there? (Power, Key, and all that...)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

umm...

Power
Mana
Speed
Ability
Key

I guess that's five, unless you mean all keys, 1-4 then there is eight.

But if you mean every type of sphere then there is 30, 26 rare spheres plus 4 attribute spheres.

One of those must be right, unless i missed something.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B](Can you guys cut back on the FFX questions...? :bluesweat) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll second that, it's makin' me head spin... *happily plays FFV*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][b]Question:[/b] FFX, How many different [u]color[/u] Sphere's are there? (Power, Key, and all that...)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Power = Red
Key = Black

and all that...

Heh, i'd be glad to start asking about some of the other games ^_^

*waits for someone to answer his question first* [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]>__<

Colors! What are the colors of the spheres? You know when you go get a Power Sphere from a battle... go into the Sphere Grid, and you open up the "use" part... the color left of the sphere there, lol. [/COLOR]
Posted
There is something like 13 colors, if you include the lock spheres as their own.

Str, Agi, HP, MP, Eva, Def, Spell spheres, Acc, Ability spheres, Mag, lock spheres, Luk and Spr. I believe each is it's own color, but I'm not positive.

So hmm.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...