Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah. Never at to watch. Anywho...

In FF6, what relic or combo of relics will allow to hit a monster 2, 4 and 8 times in one turn, respectively.
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=003399][b]A:[/b]
4 times: ugh.... loss of words.... what is it...? Offering!
8 times: Genji Glove, Offering

[b]FFIV Q:[/b]
What is the town that Edge is prince to?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] That would be Eblan, I believe.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, when is Odin especially weak to a certain element, and what element is it?[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink][b]A[/b]: The element would be Electric/Lightning, and it's when he has his sword in the air.


[b]Q[/b]: Hmm... question... question... What is the name of the final Fiend (Fiend of Wind) in the original Final Fantasy?[/color]
Posted
[color=003399][b]A:[/b]
Final Fiend.... is it CHAOS??

[b]Q:[/b]
What english letter is tranlated to "O" in Al Bhed?[/color]
Posted
Finally, one I can answer again! :bluesweat

Y is O.

[b]Question[/b]: in FF7, Odin has two attacks. What are they (or describe them), and in what circumstance will he use one as opposed to the other?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][color=003399][b]A:[/b]
Final Fiend.... is it CHAOS??

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Nope, wrong. I'm talking about the final fiend of the Four Fiends, of the ones you have to beat to activate the crystals, and the one you fight inside the Mirage Tower/Flying Fortress.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]
[b]Question[/b]: in FF7, Odin has two attacks. What are they (or describe them), and in what circumstance will he use one as opposed to the other? [/B][/QUOTE]


Gunge Lance and Steel-Bladed Edge or Sword(I'm not sure which one), I believe. He uses Steel-Bladed Edge/Sword on normal enemies and Gunge lance on bosses and reall strong enemies.


The answer to my question, by the way, was Playboy.



Question: In FF6, what is the name of Terra's father?
Posted
Do I get a bonus if I tell the name of Terra's mother? Well, probably not, but I'll tell it anyway: MADONNA!

WHEE-O!!!*jumps off with a bonus* :D
Posted
[Color=003399]Sage, if you answer a question, make one...

I'll have to get back to you on that fiend question... i have to go to school right now >_<

i'll edit this when i get home.[/color]
Posted
Actually, Bremma answered the question (I was just goofing off), but why not:

Q: Name the three potions (and who you get them from) of the "transform regent Cid back"-mission in FFIX.
Posted
A: Unusual Potion, Beautiful Potion, and Strange Potion

Q (FFIX): What is Garnet's mother's name?

[B]----------------------------EDIT-------------------------------[/B]
You get unusual potion from Cinna, beautiful potion from the potion lady, and strange potion from the artist. Sorry. I was in a hurry earlier and didn't see the other part of the question.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]A: Unusual Potion, Beautiful Potion, and Strange Potion

Q (FFIX): What is Garnet's mother's name? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=003399]"and who you get them from"

;) [/COLOR]
Posted
[font=arial][color=red]I believe Garnet's mother's name is Jane.

Who has the Battle Meter and the two Battle Meter upgrades in Final Fantasy VIII? Bonus points if you can tell me what you have to do to get all three upgrades.

--Chris[/color][/font]
Posted
cid has the battle meter

a man in the desert jail has the first upgrade

and the cc club member in the training room in blamb garden has the second

and you have to beat them both at cards




My question is in final Fantasy what happens after you beat all the dark aeons
Posted
I'll answer your question. [spoiler]If you have not already gotten it, Belgimine (sp!) gives you both the Aeon's Soul and the Summoner's Soul. Yuna sends her, and now has access to her Moon Sigil.[/spoiler]

Another FFX question, hee hee:
When switching between characters on the Sphere Grid menu, what order are they presented in (anotherwords, who is the first you see, the second, etc etc)?
Posted
[color=003399][b]A:[/b]
It's the order of your party. If Yuna's first, and you go to Sphere Grid, it'll start on her. If Tidus is under Yuna, he'll be the next.

[b]Q:[/b]
Where are the Magus Sisters originally from?
(Hint: They may be under a differnt "team" name i think, but it's another FF game...)[/color]
Posted
*digs in her mind for a good question* Alright. In FFX, where can you find Al Behd Compilation Spheres?

And just in case that was asked... in FF6, how many members of the Cult of Kefka surround you before the battle with Magi Master?
Posted
Baaj temple
most of rins travel houses
the Air ship
Al behd home

thats all i can think of from the top of my head



Ok in Final fantasy 10 How do you fight Penace (Giant two armed freak in the sky you fight on Air ship)
Posted
hmm...i think Gerard
In ff5 what is the english and japanese default name for the first person you start with
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...