teengohan Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 who do all of you think the hottest girl on dbz is? i like Marron and #18, & Bulma :D :flaming: :heart:
Guest Musahi Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [color=darkred]Hmm, I am not really sure if these threads are allowed or not. But there is no harm in posting my opinion is there? Bulma is easily the best looking girl throughout the whole series. She looks strnge after the Cell saga though. But she remains the best looking DBZ girl ever. But about your post, you said most of the main girls anyway. Heh. [/color]
Magnum Apex Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]#18 is pretty cute, and Bulma has her moments. [/color][/font]
Juu Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Mkay... I don't know about 'hot', but I think 18's really pretty. ^^ I've always liked how Akira Toriyama drew her hair... I could never seem to get it right, either. ^^; Other than that, I like Videl, because her eyes are really neat. You know, them being blue with black hair and all... I don't really see how Bulma's considered pretty. She seemed a little like a side-joke during Dragonball. - .-;[/size] [/color]
EMU Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 hmmmm... #18 is good. but methiks bulma is just not up there. She is about the same as Chichi(sp?). lol. :) Yeah, Videl is good as well.
SS5 Gogeta Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 I thought Bulma looked pretty good towards the end of DB. So did Chi Chi. As Master Roshi said to himself about Bulma "Wow! She's even sexier than before!!" (Is it bad to say 'sexy')?
Da popo Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 probs: videl, 18 and bulma chi chi's gettin on these days
Domon Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 Well this cracks me up, Bulma is older than Chichi but Chichi is the one showing more of father time than Bulma, what is up with that anyways??? But i'd have to say that #18 is rather cute. Oh well.
SS5 Gogeta Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 Probably because the Ox King brought Chi Chi up strictly while Bulma was brought up doing anything she wants. (Trying to get it on with any man she sees. Using sex as a way to get out of danger, using sex to get whatever she wants.)
PiroMunkie Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [color=indigo]Hrmm... "favorite" topics are usually looked down upon here. Though, most people seem to be posting rather well. As long as that keeps up I shall keep this open, but once I see significant spam and irrelevancy this will be closed. So keep that in mind. I do not use the word "hot", but I understand your meaning. In which case, I know I am part of a minority here when I say that Pan is by far the most attractive. Then again, that is just me. Though, I know I am not alone. There are a few other members around that I have seen that share this same opinion...[/color]
TheShinje Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=deeppink] [size=1]Mkay... I don't know about 'hot', but I think 18's really pretty. ^^ I've always liked how Akira Toriyama drew her hair... I could never seem to get it right, either. ^^; Other than that, I like Videl, because her eyes are really neat. You know, them being blue with black hair and all... [/size] [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][FONT=century gothic] [color=crimson] I think 18 is the cutes character [img]http://f.bb.bbboy.net/quiverfull/pi_blush.gif[/img]18's hair is pretty hard to draw, I only ever got it right once, I'll have to dig out the pic and post it here. Videl is pretty cute to, bu not as cute as 18 lol Oops! did i just say that out loud? uh, excuse me... [img]http://bb.bbboy.net/emoticons/sets/misc/bolt.gif[/img] [/size] [/FONT] [/color]
Justin Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 Pan? Chester... I don't really think any of them are that hott. The ones that would be cute are just too cartoony for me. Plus, none of them have faces to match their green/blue hair. -Justin
JCBaggee Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [color=red]The fact that they're animated really kills it for me. I feel...wrong...trying to judge a line drawing. But that's just me ;) --J.C.[/color]
Jinzouningen17 Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 Hmmm, well I think young Bulma from DB(mainly in the Red Ribbon saga)was pretty decent. I love Juhachigou(Android 18), and yall might think I'm crazy, but I think Launch is pretty hot to(in both modes. ^_^) Oh, and cant forget Bra. :D
SS5 Gogeta Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 I forgot about Launch, I think she's pretty hot too. Tienshinhan got farther with her than Roshi can ever get. ^_^
Transtic Nerve Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 blech... the prettiest by far is 18 or Bulma,,, actually Videl with her short hair, but I'm not one to judge on "hotness".... just how pretty they may or may not look.
Stitch Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 i think bra is really pretty NOT HOTT but she is pretty and she can be pretty funny to!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 I agree with Juuthena. I think #18 is cute too.
dark-clown Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 i have never seen any of the Dragon ball or Dragon ball GT only DBZ :'( but i would have to say #18 is the best looking from dbz. ps where can i see pics of the DB and DB GT ppl??)
Will2x Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 Videl. With short hair. Then Bulma from namek saga. then 18/chi-chi. Thats what I think. Gohan is lucky. lol
bra Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 Well I think that Bulma is pretty and then there is #18. I like #18 the best in Dragonball Z, but all in all, I like Bra. She was drawn well.
-D- Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 bulma is the best looking out of the "regulars", but aside from that, i would have to say...launch. she looks best before she sneezes though....well...at least to me. (we're judging cartoons.heh)D
Manic Webb Posted January 15, 2003 Posted January 15, 2003 I agree that 18 was well drawn and I think she's the most attractive one. The one person possibly prettier than her is her brother 17 :p Then comes Videl when her hair is short. I'm sure she wouldn't have been that bad when her hair was long, if she wasn't a grown woman in pigtails. Cell Saga Bulma ties with ChiChi at the end of Dragonball and Bra and Marron (Krillin's daughter, during DBGT) Launch ties with Maron (Krillin's ex) and Bulma's mom. Sometimes I forget that Mrs. Briefs is a lot older than everyone else.
SSJ_WILLIE Posted January 16, 2003 Posted January 16, 2003 Personally, I like Videl. There is something about a sweet innocent girl that can beat the hell out of me that I like. But in that case, 18 isn't bad either.
Piccoro Posted January 25, 2003 Posted January 25, 2003 I like Videl with long hair, she looks better that way. I also like DBGT's Marron, she got blue eyes and a nose, that's a big change:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now