Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]kiyone is my fave, followed by ryoko, I hate ayeka.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Hee-Hee... I hate Ayeka too...her voice is soo annoying![/COLOR] :o :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Hee-Hee... I hate Ayeka too...her voice is soo annoying![/COLOR] :o :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR=purple]haha, i second triple and quadruple that! I luv Ryoko[/COLOR][/B]
:D
Guest firemac
Posted
I like Mihoshi, she's dumb, but she's has a nice bod ;) ;) ;)
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I forgot to say I also really hate mihoshi.... [/B][/QUOTE]
lol and by the way ayeka isn't all the bad, I like her chest area:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]check out my avatar:D
2nd comes Ryoko
then Sasami
then Mihoshi
then Kiyone
Ayeka comes last (:eek: what a surprise to everyone) [/B][/QUOTE]
Cool!!! You changed you're avatar. So did I:D
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]Ayeka is rather annoying...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
Hey if Ayeka wasn't so annoying, where would she be in your list?
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Random placment of people...


Ryoko would be my choice cause she's strong and B-tchy. I also like Kiyone cause she's a klutz and easy to get... J/k... [/B][/QUOTE]
Kiyone isn't a klutz, Mihoshi is, Kiyone is a hard worker and only messes up because of Mihoshi.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
Kiyone isn't a klutz, Mihoshi is, Kiyone is a hard worker and only messes up because of Mihoshi. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Right.Kiyone is cool,has a clear head,and is rather hot....[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Kiyoni
washu
ryoko
sasami
mioshi
ayaka

well, it really depends on the series, but since all six are in universe, i'll go by that. and guys today, checkin out animation. :rolleyes:
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Right.Kiyone is cool,has a clear head,and is rather hot....[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...