Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]Ed in Cowboy Bebop [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Edward is without a doubt the best character in Cowboy Bebop, besides Spike.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]I personally detest Ayeka and Sakuya from Tenchi in Tokyo, and Serena from Sailor Moon.... :flaming:.::ANNOYING DUB VOICES::.:flaming: [/COLOR]:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better myself :D tho mine is more on personality.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]I personally detest Ayeka and Sakuya from Tenchi in Tokyo, and Serena from Sailor Moon.... :flaming:.::ANNOYING DUB VOICES::.:flaming: [/COLOR]:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
ugh......
their voices makes them sound stuck up
Posted
Mihoshi from Tenchi, especially in Tenchi Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo. Kiyone really accentuates Mihoshi's annoyingness.

-H
Posted
Kuririn from the Dragonball series. **** that annoying little man. Especially in the dubs, I'd like to see the person who did his voice in the dubbed version shot and hanged from a 200 foot pole by the elastic of his underwear...

-Justin
Posted
[color=darkblue]I don't know if the actual character himself sucks but...

...I've always hated the name [i]Trunks[/i]. Who calls themself Trunks? lol.

It makes me think of an elephant.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]I don't know if the actual character himself sucks but...

...I've always hated the name [i]Trunks[/i]. Who calls themself Trunks? lol.

It makes me think of an elephant.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's a pun.. because his last name is Breifs and his sisters name is Bra and his mom is Bulma (or Bloomer), and yeah... hehe
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
The cocky pilot from Macross plus, the main guy, I cant remember his name off the top of my head, hes so full of himself and carefree I really hated him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

It's a pun.. because his last name is Breifs and his sisters name is Bra and his mom is Bulma (or Bloomer), and yeah... hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

That's insane...crazy crazy Japanese :D

Still, it reminds me of an elephant. I'll always imagine a boy with a nose touching the ground.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]I don't know if the actual character himself sucks but...

...I've always hated the name [i]Trunks[/i]. Who calls themself Trunks? lol.

It makes me think of an elephant.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I can't believe you would insult anything that has to do with this fine, fine young man...>_<

Oh well, his name [i]is[/i] kinda screwy...

The character I hate the most is Chi Chi from DBZ...grr...she is SO annoying...and I [i]would[/i] say I hate Vegeta, but I'm afraid I may get yelled at...

And I also hate Sailor Moon's English dub voice...a lot![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]I personally detest Ayeka and Sakuya from Tenchi in Tokyo, and Serena from Sailor Moon.... :flaming:.::ANNOYING DUB VOICES::.:flaming: [/COLOR]:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=blue green] I agree and to think at my friends call me Sasami, that would mean I hate my sister, Oh well. [/COLOR]
Posted
I hate every character in DBZ, that show is a disgrace to anime.
I especially hate Bulma, all she does is wine and get in the way.


Check out my artwork!
[URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/index.html]Tess Grotta: Ascent From Darkness[/URL]
Posted
[color=rainbow] I hate Maddison from Card Captor Sakura. All she does is videotape! It's stupid. I'd laugh if her camera got busted from the card they were after....lol:laugh: I also don't like Sailor Mini-moon from Sailor Moon....she gets on my nerves.....Oh, and stupid Ash from Pokèmon. He knows like nothing! An eight year old kid knows more about Pokèmon then him! A Pokèmon master? Yeah right:rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
Madison's real name is Tomoyo, those stupid Nelvana idiots changed the names. if anything, I don't like Meiling
others:
Mr. Popo from DBZ
Misty and Ash from Pokemon
Miaka and Yui from Fushigi Yugi
Ayeka and Sakuya from Tenchi
Kai Shiden from Mobile Suit Gundam
Nabiki from Ranma 1/2
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]id have to say that my most hated anime character is mr satan,i like his name but jeez he makes us all wait longer to see gokou/gohan fight cell [/B][/QUOTE]
lol, what a relief it was when Cell finally threw him into that mountain:laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...