Turkey Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 Momiji from Blue Seed (if killing her will kill all Aragami, do it and get it over with:p !)
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]Ed in Cowboy Bebop [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Edward is without a doubt the best character in Cowboy Bebop, besides Spike. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [COLOR=coral]I personally detest Ayeka and Sakuya from Tenchi in Tokyo, and Serena from Sailor Moon.... :flaming:.::ANNOYING DUB VOICES::.:flaming: [/COLOR]:rolleyes:
Shagoky Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]I personally detest Ayeka and Sakuya from Tenchi in Tokyo, and Serena from Sailor Moon.... :flaming:.::ANNOYING DUB VOICES::.:flaming: [/COLOR]:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] I couldn't have said it better myself :D tho mine is more on personality.
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]I personally detest Ayeka and Sakuya from Tenchi in Tokyo, and Serena from Sailor Moon.... :flaming:.::ANNOYING DUB VOICES::.:flaming: [/COLOR]:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] ugh...... their voices makes them sound stuck up
Hbomb Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Mihoshi from Tenchi, especially in Tenchi Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo. Kiyone really accentuates Mihoshi's annoyingness. -H
Justin Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Kuririn from the Dragonball series. **** that annoying little man. Especially in the dubs, I'd like to see the person who did his voice in the dubbed version shot and hanged from a 200 foot pole by the elastic of his underwear... -Justin
James Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [color=darkblue]I don't know if the actual character himself sucks but... ...I've always hated the name [i]Trunks[/i]. Who calls themself Trunks? lol. It makes me think of an elephant.[/color]
Flash Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Heh heh... I hate Chau-zu from DBZ. Stupid little Doll-thing.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=darkblue]I don't know if the actual character himself sucks but... ...I've always hated the name [i]Trunks[/i]. Who calls themself Trunks? lol. It makes me think of an elephant.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] It's a pun.. because his last name is Breifs and his sisters name is Bra and his mom is Bulma (or Bloomer), and yeah... hehe
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 The cocky pilot from Macross plus, the main guy, I cant remember his name off the top of my head, hes so full of himself and carefree I really hated him.
James Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] It's a pun.. because his last name is Breifs and his sisters name is Bra and his mom is Bulma (or Bloomer), and yeah... hehe [/B][/QUOTE] That's insane...crazy crazy Japanese :D Still, it reminds me of an elephant. I'll always imagine a boy with a nose touching the ground.
BabyGirl Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=darkblue]I don't know if the actual character himself sucks but... ...I've always hated the name [i]Trunks[/i]. Who calls themself Trunks? lol. It makes me think of an elephant.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I can't believe you would insult anything that has to do with this fine, fine young man...>_< Oh well, his name [i]is[/i] kinda screwy... The character I hate the most is Chi Chi from DBZ...grr...she is SO annoying...and I [i]would[/i] say I hate Vegeta, but I'm afraid I may get yelled at... And I also hate Sailor Moon's English dub voice...a lot![/color]
Kyoofu Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]I personally detest Ayeka and Sakuya from Tenchi in Tokyo, and Serena from Sailor Moon.... :flaming:.::ANNOYING DUB VOICES::.:flaming: [/COLOR]:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue green] I agree and to think at my friends call me Sasami, that would mean I hate my sister, Oh well. [/COLOR]
Nothing674 Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I hate every character in DBZ, that show is a disgrace to anime. I especially hate Bulma, all she does is wine and get in the way. Check out my artwork! [URL=http://angelfire.com/anime3/myownanime/index.html]Tess Grotta: Ascent From Darkness[/URL]
Matt.D Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=rainbow] I hate Maddison from Card Captor Sakura. All she does is videotape! It's stupid. I'd laugh if her camera got busted from the card they were after....lol:laugh: I also don't like Sailor Mini-moon from Sailor Moon....she gets on my nerves.....Oh, and stupid Ash from Pokèmon. He knows like nothing! An eight year old kid knows more about Pokèmon then him! A Pokèmon master? Yeah right:rolleyes:[/color]
amibasuki Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Madison's real name is Tomoyo, those stupid Nelvana idiots changed the names. if anything, I don't like Meiling others: Mr. Popo from DBZ Misty and Ash from Pokemon Miaka and Yui from Fushigi Yugi Ayeka and Sakuya from Tenchi Kai Shiden from Mobile Suit Gundam Nabiki from Ranma 1/2
lil_hell4t Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 id have to say that my most hated anime character is mr satan,i like his name but jeez he makes us all wait longer to see gokou/gohan fight cell
amibasuki Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B]id have to say that my most hated anime character is mr satan,i like his name but jeez he makes us all wait longer to see gokou/gohan fight cell [/B][/QUOTE] lol, what a relief it was when Cell finally threw him into that mountain:laugh:
lil_hell4t Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 and his over used qoute : ITS A TRICK ITS A TRICK...!!!?!?!?.....*shudders violently*:mad: :flaming: :devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now