Nomad Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 hey, i'll post it again in jpg, some ppl have trouble w/ png
Dragon Warrior Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 Thanks, Nomad. I'll get ya later. I have 24 new cards now people. I need to get some sleep hehe. Anyways, a new type of card is here. If you look at the Deja Moo card, you'll see the word combined. No, it doesn't mean you must tribute the cards that this card is mixed up of. They're just a fancy look. ^^ Good job, people! Keep it up! And now, the cards! [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/30000soap.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/300potato.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/boardannihilation.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/deedlitsrival.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/dejamoo.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/duesmonkey.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/EvilCowGod.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/kei.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/miniken.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/miniLiam.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/Mo.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/muetank.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/newtling.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/newtbeast.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/newtlord.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/otakuhealer.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/otakujoker.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/piromunkie.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/selene.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/SemjazaAzazel.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/sephiroth.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/spikey.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/vampireed.gif[/IMG] So... waht do u think? Worth my long 2 hours of time I made these in?
Dragon Warrior Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 No problem. Today's work will consist of making an OtakuCards banner for my sig, the back of the cards' design, and some ability/equip cards. And warrior cards as well ^^ How could I forget?
Sui Generis Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 Those are awesome Gavin! I can't wait to see mine! Keep up the good work, those things are sooooo cool!
Dragon Warrior Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 I already made yours, Bryan. Unless you made a second profile. Your first card is on one of the previous pages.
Sui Generis Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 I uh...knew that.....I was uh...just checkign that you were aware of that. Didn't want you doing extra work and all.... *coughs and runs*
Dragon Warrior Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 Heh. That's alright. It's easy to miss. I've missed some other people's profiles and didn't make their cards 'til yesturday (like Lady Katana and Duo Maxwell's). We all make mistakes. :P
Guest Zeh Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B]Did you uhh... make mine? I can't find it... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]It's right [URL=http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/spikey.gif][color=royalblue]here[/color][/URL] Spikey... [/COLOR]
Genkai Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 Except for Newtling or whatever, I am the worst card in the game... wtf? Oh well, I'm happy with the equip/attribute or watever cards, I'm assuming it's played like YGO or something?
Deedlit Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [color=009966]Ooooh! I love my cards, Gavin! ^^ Thank you!![/color]
Break Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [size=1][color=crimson]Weh did never see this topic o_O [u][b]Name:[/b][/u] Weh [u][b]Magic Type:[/b][/u] Thunder [u][b]Type:[/b][/u] Mech. [u][b]Picture:[/b][/u] (see attachment) [u][b]Special:[/b][/u] [b]Weh Shuffle:[/b] A strange dance, confusing the opponent [b]Break Attack:[/b] A strong physical attack[/size][/color]
Genkai Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 I've gotta make up for my old weak card.. ^_^ Name: Son of Genkai Magic Type: Thunder Type: (Fro )Plushie Picture : Attachment Effect: Fro Grow : (Flip Effect)Saps half of an opponents attack and ads it to it's own, works for one turn
muetank Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 il make a new one just for laffs name: muetank 2 type: dead magic type: dark pic:ill post it later effect 1: hell fire effect 2: sole steel ( stuns opponent for 1 turn) discription: evolved form of muetank
muetank Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 ok heres my pic its kinda small so you might want to resize it if u can.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 Yeah, Genkai. It's played like Yugioh and Magic combined. But some people think there are land cards in this game. There aren't so just a head sup ^^ And you're welcome, Deeds. And break. Shame, shame. There's no attachment. If u want, I can just use your avatar. (begins working on new cards people designed)
Genkai Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 Eee!! i have no idea how to play magic.. oh well.. It's be cool to play this ponline or something, but you'd need someone reeeeaaaally good at web stff to do it I gues.. Or someone who had the time.. Anyway, I can't wait to see son of genkai.. His ATK/DEF doesn't have to be that good, as long as you keep that awesome effect and he's better than my card >.<
Break Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [size=1][color=crimson]I mean, [i]this[/i] attachment:[/size][/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 Ah. That's better, Break ^^ Thank you. (begins Break's card) EDIT: It didn't work, Break. Man, this card is trying to be difficult, aye? :D
Semjaza Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 I used to play Magic years ago. It was a nice time waster when our AP History teacher used to give us study halls instead of teaching (He was the VP so sometimes he had too much to do otherwise I guess). It's really very easy to get into, especially if you have someone that knows what they're doing play you once. The captain of the basketball team there taught me it, of all people heh.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 Well said, Semjaza. Magic and Duel Monsters mixed! Not hard whatsoever. ^^ And I can make it online myself. It takes programming, but it's not too hard. :P
tursi Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 true, magic is the basis of all card games everyone plays now. so it's not really hard to understand when learning it.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 19, 2003 Author Posted January 19, 2003 That's right! More new cards! Yays! [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/administration.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/darkturkeydance.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/elfwater.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/liamdoomspell.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/restrainingorder.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/shootingstar.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/muetank2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/nomad.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/songenkai.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/starlight.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/tursi.gif[/IMG] Not too many, but I also made the banner in my sig (a 2 minute production :P ) Have fun everyone!
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=hotpink][size=1]Alright, here's mine. [b]-Name[/b] Queen of Plushies [b]-Magic Type[/b] Light [b]-type[/b] Goddess ;) [b]-picture [/b] I'll come back to you on this one. [b]-up to 2 effects[/b] Plushie Rod-Asuka uses her magical wand to turn foes into plushies. & THWACK!-Asuka whacks her foes upside the head with the Plushie Rod. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=hotpink][size=1]Alright, I finally have my picture so I hope you have my card made soon! *BEGS* Alright, here it is. The attachment below. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=340663[/img][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now