Flash Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 ((That's right. This is gonna make me millions! Muahahahaha!!)) Ok, here's the deal. You can nominate anyone to be in it, except for yourself. And [I]don't[/I] use an alternate account, Warlock can check your IP for me, so nyahh! :p Anyway, there will be 10 people in it. (Based on the Poll, which I will run when Nominations close...) Everyweek, someone will get voted off. (based on a Poll, of course) The winner (whoever that will be) Will win a lot of uhh, cool stuff. So, what are ya waiting for? BEGIN THE NOMINATIONS!! And don't just Nominate your friends, nominate people who you think are worthy... now, begin! nominate!
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 go on then Flash your nominated.
lil_hell4t Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 i really wanna nominate 2 people ,but i guess u can choose which one ov em goes on through..they are, voodookanaka and treble:devil:
Flash Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]go on then Flash your nominated. [/B][/QUOTE] Why thank you, that was unexpected! :D
Warlock Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Why thank you, that was unexpected! :D [/B][/QUOTE] Sure it was, sure. Anyway, I nominate Flash and DBZMAN...
Flash Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Sure it was, sure. Anyway, I nominate Flash and DBZMAN... [/B][/QUOTE] I've already been nominated... You can't nominate me again... :p
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 How many ppl are going to go into the Otaku boards bigbrother house?
Krillen Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I would like to nominate raiha and final_flash
Flash Posted September 7, 2001 Author Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]How many ppl are going to go into the Otaku boards bigbrother house? [/B][/QUOTE] 10... only 10... but, there'll be some suprises...
sia Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B]I would like to nominate raiha and final_flash [/B][/QUOTE] awwwww I was gonna nominate her. oh well,i nominate rico
Warlock Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Come on, isn't anyone going to nominate me...:D
Fish Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 ok i'll hoin i'll nominate adam (lol) and warlock
Outlaw Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I nominate Warlock and Dbzman. There ya go Warlock.
PiroMunkie Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [SIZE=1]I nominate MysticBabe :devil: heh heh heh.. she doesnt even know I'm nominating her. Mwuahahahahahahaha! :rolleyes:[/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Hehe, thanks for nominating me and Raiha.:D I'll nominate SSJ Chic.
PiroMunkie Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Hehe, thanks for nominating me and Raiha.:D I'll nominate SSJ Chic. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]*phew* Thought you voted for me there for a sec..dodged a bullet there! *does Matrix back bendy thingy*[/SIZE]
BondFanatic Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Piromunkie! Can I be the reporter person who reports from outside of the house, please?
Krillen Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 since you cant vote for someone who has already been voted, all switch mine to pyromaniac. anyone like me?:(
Outlaw Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 OOOOOooooo, can I be one of the chickens they raise? I make a good bird.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Big Brother?!? Meh, this should be Temptation Island!! It would get.....[i]interesting[/i]..Heh, Heh.[/COLOR] :devil: :angel:
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i] [B]Piromunkie! Can I be the reporter person who reports from outside of the house, please? [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm, I dunno...
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Hehe, thanks for nominating me and Raiha.:D I'll nominate SSJ Chic. [/B][/QUOTE] Notice that It was [B]Me[/B] and Raiha who were nominated Together, not you? :p :p :p
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 IT'S OVER!!! 10 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PICKED!!! ---------------- Okay people, here it is... I won't be posting the Topics, though... That's BB's Job... Wait up, I'm getting this mofo on the road...
Biida Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 After the first Otaku Big Brother is complete, will there be a second one? If so... CAN SOMEONE PLZ NOMINATE ME (if there's a second one)!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now