OtakuBoards

The Latest Episode of Yu-Gi-Oh

DeathBug

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Altron Gundam
Oh it will be lmao. I don't wanna spoil it but for those of you who like spoilers...

[spoiler]The mime dude brings out a deck based on the god card, Osiris(e. Slifer the F00 Dragon). Yugi beats it not by force, but by causing an infinite loop of card drawing on his opponent. Its confusing explaining it, but watch the ep lol. He wins Osiris anyway.[/spoiler]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Just added the spoiler tags- Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Altron Gundam
Ok, here's how Yuugi will defeat The Saint Dragon Osiris:

If you are a beatdown player and not a YGO fan with at least some strategy in you, please prepare yourself lol..

[spoiler]Anyway, Yuugi plays Big Shield Guarder(100/2600). This activates Osiris' Summon Lightning Impact reducing its defense to 600. The mime draws and brings Osiris' attack/defense to 10000/10000. Yuugi revives the Blader, and it is reduced to 1100 attack. Yuugi atks Osiris and the Revival Slime is forced to get in the way. Yuugi uses Brain Control on the REVIVAL SLIME lmao!! While its reforming, Yuugi gets control of it, HOWEVER, since its coming back into play on Yuugi's side, Osiris blows it up with its Summon Lightning Impact. By the mime's trap, he has to draw 3 cards. Revival Slime comes back again, Summon Lightning Impact, draw 3 cards...and the same endless chain is repeated until the mime runs out of cards in his deck, thus the mime loses the battle due to deck depletion.[/spoiler]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Wait, I just thought of something. Did Yu-Gi ever destroy Pegusas's Gorogens eyes in their duel? Because if he didn't, when he played Dark Magic Ritual face down and Feral imp in defense. If Gorogens eyes was out, it would turn it to stone. And when Relinquished destroyed it, it would have taken 700 LP from Yu-Gi. But I bet I just missed something :P.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Wait, I just thought of something. Did Yu-Gi ever destroy Pegusas's Gorogens eyes in their duel? Because if he didn't, when he played Dark Magic Ritual face down and Feral imp in defense. If Gorogens eyes was out, it would turn it to stone. And when Relinquished destroyed it, it would have taken 700 LP from Yu-Gi. But I bet I just missed something :P.[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Uh... What does this have to do with the NEWEST episode of YGO?

Anyways, loved new episodes. Strings ((the mime, aka 'The silent one')) is just awesome. And Marik was as hot as ever.:love: BTW, the blooper I caught while watching the episodes.

When Strings used polymerization, De-Fuse showed up as the card being used.

Guest visser 3
Thats flippin awsome i couldnt watch the episode i was grounded thatnks you guys.does yu-gi face kiaba now?

[color=royalblue]No.[/color]

[spoiler]Malik gets mad bacause he lost and says he's going to change one of Yugi's friends into a Mind Slave. Yami runs off to try to head Malik off, which Kaiba says is against the BC rules, but Mokuba doesn't stop him. I believe the next is when Malik takes control of Joey.[/spoiler]

[color=royalblue]I'm looking forward to it.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
I seriously hope that Mako wins the duel between him and Joey. Mako is the only duelist that actually has a good reason to win. He lost his father to the sea, and needs the money to find him. All what Joey is doing is trying to keep his rep.

Just one more day till we find out! I can't wait :D

Mako vs Joey part 2

[spoiler] I feel so sorry for Mako :( I was hoping for him to win. Mako was sorta cheated as Legendary Fisherman can't be affected by magic AND can't be attacked by monsters as long as Umi is up. Oh well... that whale was pretty cool. Can't wait to add it to my ocean deck when the english verson comes out. [/spoiler]

Guest Juunanagou
Well pretty soon the[spoiler]Yuugi vs. Jounouchi[/spoiler] Duel will happen. I doubt they can continue on dubbing because(Do not look ahead if you don't want to know crucuail parts in the end of Battle City...

[spoiler]Jounouchi continuasly saying "Kill Yuugi, Kill Yugi", and then 4Kids can't edit their way out of this one. The loser will drop to their death, because they'll sink at the bottom of the Ocean. At the same time Anzu has a crate over her, and if anyone tries to stop the duel, the crate will drop and kill her. Also not to mention the fact that Jounouchi and Mai, seem to be dead for long periods of time, as Jounouchi is hit directly by Ra's attack, and would've beaten Malik had Ra not been so strong. Mai is basically tortured almost to death, as she has sand dropping on her, while she is trapped in an hour glass, and the sand will make her forget everything she knows, including how to breath. Also lets remember the fact that the losers of the duels in Dueling Blimp, and Battle Tower will "die"[/spoiler]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juunanagou [/i]
[B]Well pretty soon the[spoiler]Yuugi vs. Jounouchi[/spoiler] Duel will happen. I doubt they can continue on dubbing because(Do not look ahead if you don't want to know crucuail parts in the end of Battle City...

[spoiler]Jounouchi continuasly saying "Kill Yuugi, Kill Yugi", and then 4Kids can't edit their way out of this one. The loser will drop to their death, because they'll sink at the bottom of the Ocean. At the same time Anzu has a crate over her, and if anyone tries to stop the duel, the crate will drop and kill her. Also not to mention the fact that Jounouchi and Mai, seem to be dead for long periods of time, as Jounouchi is hit directly by Ra's attack, and would've beaten Malik had Ra not been so strong. Mai is basically tortured almost to death, as she has sand dropping on her, while she is trapped in an hour glass, and the sand will make her forget everything she knows, including how to breath. Also lets remember the fact that the losers of the duels in Dueling Blimp, and Battle Tower will "die"[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes..but [spoiler]they all survive seeing as how Yugi blows the crap outa Ra with the BM/BMG combination attack, D-Sanctuary, and Obelisk/Osiris.[/spoiler]

Meh, they can edit that pretty easily. The only part that they'll may have a hard time editing is at the end [spoiler]when Yami Yugi kills Yami Malik, which they could probably go DBZ on us and say that Yami Yugi sent Malik to another dimension. Or they could just say that Yugi obliterated(sp?) him. *shrugs*[/spoiler]

But they could possibly edit the parts about death pretty easily since no one actually dies. The one part I'm waitin to see how they edit is when [spoiler]Yami Bakura slices his arm. What are they gonna do about that? When he's layin in the hospital with a bandage over his arm, are they gonna say "Bakura fell down and scratched his arm." or some crap like that.[/spoiler]

All I know is that they'd BETTER dub the rest of the show, even if they fully get bought out by Funimation(keep the same dubbers, but be fully under Funimation's control), come out wit uncut DVDs, and be fully moved to Toonami....hey, all that would definetly be a good thing. ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]
But they could possibly edit the parts about death pretty easily since no one actually dies. The one part I'm waitin to see how they edit is when [spoiler]Yami Bakura slices his arm. What are they gonna do about that? When he's layin in the hospital with a bandage over his arm, are they gonna say "Bakura fell down and scratched his arm." or some crap like that.[/spoiler]
[/B][/QUOTE]

I could see that! Honestly!

[spoiler]
[i] Ryou is in the hospital, bandage on his arm. Blood stains (Dubber: With a SMILEY on the bandage! :)) can be seen in dark crimson spoltches (Dubber: But it's a happy red! :)). Yuugi and friends walk in. Sad music plays (Dubber: But it's HAPPY sad music! :)) [/i]
Yuugi: Ryou! Are you okay! What happened?!?!
Ryou: I-I...
Jou: I bet it was that jerk Marik! Grr!
Honda: Calm down Jou!
Ryou: *sniffle* :bawl: I FELL DOWN AND SCRACTHED MY ARM!
Rest: :bluesweat
[/spoiler]