OtakuBoards

Card games

Zerosaber

All you need to do is start a thread in the Otaku Lounge. I don't think they're popular enough to warrant their own sub-forum, though. The only major ones outside Yu-Gi-Oh (which is well catered for) are Magic: The Gathering and Pokemon (which also has its own forum). The Digimon TCG can be discussed in Digimon, and the minor ones like Star Wars could go in Movies, Music and TV, possibly. It is a hard thing to place, though. We don't have a gaming lounge as such, I guess because there are really only three formats of games besides Dreamcast, which no longer exists, so they can all have their own.

The thing about the card games is that they're popular to a minority, so we've not got anywhere it can truely be placed. OL should do, though.

Jeesh its like no one has heard of L5R or warlord .
I'm talking about card games in general not specific unless its in the thread.

PS(to learn about the card games warlord or L5R go to [url]www.alderac.com[/url] and click on the warlord or L5R icon.)

ZeroSaber, as Solo said, card games are played by a minority of the populace here, i'm sure Solo was also referring to all card games, so calm down and don't have a heartattack. Remember, breathing is your friend, lol. Just joking.

[color=#507AAC]I don't mind if you create a thread about card games in Otaku Lounge; as long as you don't discuss DragonBall/Yu-Gi-Oh or whatever else exists. Card games that are covered by specific forums should remain in their respective places.

But other card games can be discussed in Otaku Lounge, by all means.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[size=1].....Wow. wrist [strike]v[/strike][color=red][b]c[/b][/color]utter and James semi-agreed on something. That's scary enough in itself, never mind the content....[/size] [/QUOTE]

[color=red] You know, James, it was quite scary. James and wrist cutter, sitting on the lawn...P-L-A-Y-I-N-G...[strike]cards[/strike][spoiler][...Ah, the gutter..][/spoiler]...erm..: Dodges Jamesy:[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I don't think a forum for card games would be a very good idea. oO;;;;

By how some of the YuGiOh card spar-game thingys were, the posts would be too short. I mean, it would just be something like:

"I draw a ace. Your turn."
"I draw a two. Your turn." ...etc.

I really don't see how that would work... >>;[/color] [/size]