OtakuBoards

Who can say the "N" Word.

Seifer

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Yeah, thats another thing too. Alot of people at school refer to the kids in Special Education as the LD kids and retarded kids. Some of that may be true to a certain exten its not right to say. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ugh, pure ignorance.[/color]

I guess it goes back to the idea of Politically Correct. Which so many people lack.... But there are levelsof Pilitical Correctness. Peopel should come to terms with them and leanr to be politically correct for the most part.... even if politically correct may seem to be stupid to some, it is well liked by others, and liek I said, there is an extent... you don't need it for everything, just certain things.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I guess it goes back to the idea of Politically Correct. Which so many people lack.... But there are levelsof Pilitical Correctness. Peopel should come to terms with them and leanr to be politically correct for the most part.... even if politically correct may seem to be stupid to some, it is well liked by others, and liek I said, there is an extent... you don't need it for everything, just certain things. [/B][/QUOTE]

"[B]HELP RETARDED KIDS LEARN[/B] " ...or something that like. that's some famous groups slogan...they have a good goal or whatever, but every time I see some guy walking around with that printed really big on a sign, I'm taken aback...it seams like they should maybe change their slogan with the changing of the times...but who knows, I usually don't agree with being politically correct...I'm rebellious like that! :devil: hehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

"[B]HELP RETARDED KIDS LEARN[/B] " ...or something that like. that's some famous groups slogan...they have a good goal or whatever, but every time I see some guy walking around with that printed really big on a sign, I'm taken aback...it seams like they should maybe change their slogan with the changing of the times...but who knows, I usually don't agree with being politically correct...I'm rebellious like that! :devil: hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yo! Are you talking about the guy at the Ox Roast who was wearing that vest? I posted something about that a while ago![/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Yo! Are you talking about the guy at the Ox Roast who was wearing that vest? I posted something about that a while ago![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Definitely! but I've seen 'em before...and my mom says that that's their famous slogan or something....bah.
(me has surprise in store...if it works for you :p )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Yeah, Definitely! but I've seen 'em before...and my mom says that that's their famous slogan or something....bah.
(me has surprise in store...if it works for you :p ) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Funny that a company focused on helping mentally challenged children would use such a degrading, non-PC term in their "famous" slogan :rolleyes:.

(A surprise for me, you say?)[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well i agree... i made it to the first 5 posts then gave up... lol but at work the other day one of the girls said "boy go do... something" i didnt hear what she said... all i heard was the "boy go do" and i am white... but i grew up w/o all those race lines... i mean i would date a black girl or a hispanic/asian anything else if we clicked... i mean a girl is a girl right... she still got that cute butt and a good figure weather she is black white or even purple right? i admit the girl who said this to me was an aussie (no offense people) and i dont think she realized that i take offense to most every racist remark... the only reason i didnt deck her where she stood was my boss was there... if brandon (the only black guy that works when i do) would have been there... i dont think he would be working w/ us anymore... cause he is a cool guy i dont see him (or anyone) as black... but he does have pride in his heritage... and being called a boy is degrading cause of the stupid slave owners back a 150 years ago... well less but still... i take offense to anything from that word to white trash to asian remarks or anything... the only thing i dont take offense to is like... country remarks... like ausse yankee brit thou... some of the ones in TX for spaniards are pretty mean... thou i wont repeat them... but yea that doctor was racist...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Yeah I agree with you, I ca not stand remarks about being a redneck or southerner because to me thats classifying me with all the real ones who hate black people and jews and whatever else. Thats why I become very poed when some says that to me. Its every where here. We had a guy a hurch one day thator preacher made leave cause he was in our class telling us that all blacks where bad. One girl said she like this asian guy at school. He said why would you like one of them sand ni$%$'s. Its everywhere. The only thing you can do is either ignore it or stand up to it.

Guest Master O Beans
...can't we all just get along?

Heh, although it's over used, and often made fun of...rather true if I do say so myself. which I shall..."it's rather true" . there, I said so myself.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]How come African Americans can call each other and themselves the N word....but get offended when someone of another race calls them it???[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

You must be an idiot. I am sorry, but that's the stupidest question I've ever heard in my life. Seriously, think for a minute. African Americans don't call each other niggers. There are like this: " what up nigga " or " what up nagga ". No African American calls themselves "niggers". Eh, you people make me ill.

Yes, it's okay for African American's to call each other niggers or whatever they like to call themselves, that's just me. But I do find it quite bad if a white person calls an African American a ****** because the white man has been quote on quote: " brought up by people to call blacks "niggers". The white race has been the dominate color and will further do so.

I am nor black nor white. You can call me Asian , but eh, I am not true to my heritage. I am what you can say a "desi", but not as dark as most. I do use racial words only between my close friends and I. I am always like : " ****, coach ain't playing me because I am black " My black friends don't feel offended by this and nor do I. And when I am with my Japanese friends, I sometimes use some of Japanese racial terms. They never seem to mind,because they know I am just messing around and don't mean it.

There's a line between being playful and being serious. I am never say racial terms to offend someone. That's not me. So, you see, there are times when it's okay to say racial terms, but sometimes there aren't. But from the most part, please don't say anything too racial to someone else with a different race. They'lll probably kick the **** out of you and a bit more. I strongly suggest you only say SOME racial terms to your good friends, but only when you're playing around...

Well, with that said, I am going to go. I hope you all get a different aspect of racial things to come. :)

- Zo Syed

this is one of the biggest issues in todays society.. not just racism but discrimination in general.. like the popular kid making fun of the nerd.. or the rich kid making fun of the poor kid.. or the straight guy making fun of the gay guy. and a peson making fun of someone because they are different.. uh what are oyu blind everyone is different..... i see it happen everyday.. and it's disgusting.. it makes me sick.. and ithink that all of this is just BS and it needs to stop..

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, as long as the "N" word isn't meant in a bad way toward me then I'm perfectly fine wit it. Me and my friend would play around where he would call me "****** Girl" and I would call him "Cracker Jack". All in good fun I assure you. But it kinda depends on who you know too. Like MysticGohon said, "say SOME racial terms to your good friends, but only when you're playing around...". And as Far as J-Lo saying it, I really didn't see what the prolem was. A lot of Latino people say that to each other too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

You must be an idiot. I am sorry, but that's the stupidest question I've ever heard in my life. Seriously, think for a minute. African Americans don't call each other niggers. There are like this: " what up nigga " or " what up nagga ". No African American calls themselves "niggers". Eh, you people make me ill.

Yes, it's okay for African American's to call each other niggers or whatever they like to call themselves, that's just me. But I do find it quite bad if a white person calls an African American a ****** because the white man has been quote on quote: " brought up by people to call blacks "niggers". The white race has been the dominate color and will further do so.

I am nor black nor white. You can call me Asian , but eh, I am not true to my heritage. I am what you can say a "desi", but not as dark as most. I do use racial words only between my close friends and I. I am always like : " ****, coach ain't playing me because I am black " My black friends don't feel offended by this and nor do I. And when I am with my Japanese friends, I sometimes use some of Japanese racial terms. They never seem to mind,because they know I am just messing around and don't mean it.

There's a line between being playful and being serious. I am never say racial terms to offend someone. That's not me. So, you see, there are times when it's okay to say racial terms, but sometimes there aren't. But from the most part, please don't say anything too racial to someone else with a different race. They'lll probably kick the **** out of you and a bit more. I strongly suggest you only say SOME racial terms to your good friends, but only when you're playing around...

Well, with that said, I am going to go. I hope you all get a different aspect of racial things to come. :)

- Zo Syed [/B][/QUOTE]

*tear* thats a mighty good speach. i agree on that one. i myself am black and back in jr high all the blacks and mexicans were saying it. i rember back in 4th grade where a white dude would be jumped if he said it. jose and donte can say it, but lil richie better not. that was the rule. it was as simple as that.

I HATE all people that are racisit or they dont like sumthing cause it isnt "normal" but that may just come from the background I comefrom, My Moms a pure Mexinac, my dad's parents and Grandeparnts are all German, Both of which have beens prosecuted at some time in history, Like during world war2, my grandapa was living in a small town where everyone was german and running a fram, than the Goverment came around looking for young guys at the right age to fight, and my grandapa only knew German, think about the problems, and right now, the americans dont like hispanic people cause they think they are taking their land because they want to immargate and get a better life, even the ones that have lived in the south west before anyone was there are being prosecutted.

At my school there isnt a problem with racist, cause I go to an american over seas school whcih belongs to the us military. Like for an example their is a girl in a few of my classes who dad is an american and her mom is japenese, they met each other when her dad was stained in japan. But at my school there is a big problem with homo/bisexuals. Everyday i here people calling each other gay and stuff like that. They just go around calling everything and everything gay. It is just so stupid.

BTW, i have no clue what N-word you are talking about.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

*tear* thats a mighty good speach. i agree on that one. i myself am black and back in jr high all the blacks and mexicans were saying it. i rember back in 4th grade where a white dude would be jumped if he said it. jose and donte can say it, but lil richie better not. that was the rule. it was as simple as that. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahah..... You see, Will is black and I am desi. I am always making fun of Will about his blackness,but he knows hopefully I don't mean it!

And I do love your sig Will. That shits good!:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well i agree... i made it to the first 5 posts then gave up... lol but at work the other day one of the girls said "boy go do... something" i didnt hear what she said... all i heard was the "boy go do" and i am white... but i grew up w/o all those race lines... i mean i would date a black girl or a hispanic/asian anything else if we clicked... i mean a girl is a girl right... she still got that cute butt and a good figure weather she is black white or even purple right? i admit the girl who said this to me was an aussie (no offense people) and i dont think she realized that i take offense to most every racist remark... the only reason i didnt deck her where she stood was my boss was there... if brandon (the only black guy that works when i do) would have been there... i dont think he would be working w/ us anymore... cause he is a cool guy i dont see him (or anyone) as black... but he does have pride in his heritage... and being called a boy is degrading cause of the stupid slave owners back a 150 years ago... well less but still... i take offense to anything from that word to white trash to asian remarks or anything... the only thing i dont take offense to is like... country remarks... like ausse yankee brit thou... some of the ones in TX for spaniards are pretty mean... thou i wont repeat them... but yea that doctor was racist...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Boy go do? Forgive me but...how is that racist?

EDIT: Oops, that's what ya get for not reading all the text. lol

I understand now why you thought of it as racist...but you have to understand that "decking her" would have been very foolish. The term "boy" isn't at all racist here in Australia.

So you have to understand that people from different countries find different comments objectionable...she obviously didn't understand that what she said had just racist connotations in America.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

Hahah..... You see, Will is black and I am desi. I am always making fun of Will about his blackness,but he knows hopefully I don't mean it!

And I do love your sig Will. That shits good!:) [/B][/QUOTE]

you dont make fun of me... you scare me. and yes my sig is tottaly bitchin...:smirk: