Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest magna_dragon
Posted
water decks are hard to make because they don't have that many great water type cards.
Posted
Water decks don't have good cards? Hah!

Legendary Fisherman, Suijin, Legendary Ocean, Tornado Wall, Aqua Wizard, Island Turtle, Penguin Soldier, Sinister Serpant, 7-Colored Fish, Giant Red Seasnake...

And then mediocre cards...

Humanoid Worm Drake, Crab Turtle, Umiikara, Aqua spirit, Undersea Warrior....

Water-decks are completely viable. :)
Posted
I agree water cards are pretty good if you know how to use them correctly. I myself run a water deck even if I dont win all the time its nice to give it your all. Torrential tribute could be considered a "water" card. So water is not that bad at all and there are a lot of good cards for water decks out there like mentioned above.
Posted
I kinda' forgot Torrential Tribute, because every deck can use it. I also forgot Amphibian Beast. Although, if you use A Legendary Ocean, you're better to use Suijin; 300 more attack, plus his effect, for the same amount of Tributes.

I love theme decks. :)
Posted
advice: if a monster has 1600 atk points and attacks a monster with 1500 atk points your opponant will lose 100 life points. subtract the difference between the life points. or if your opponants monster is in defence suptract the difference between your atk points and its def points.
also how many cards can you hold in your hand? is it 6 or 5 or what?
Posted
I have heard about this situation and it surprises me. When a cyber jars effect is activated and monsters of 1500 atk and higher are special summoned can you bottomless traphole and destroy all monsters special summoned with one bottomless traphole?
Posted
No, Bottomless Trap Hole would only get one of them. Which one that would be is up to interpretation, but bearing in mind it's supposed to be activated when there's a Summon, it'd most likely be the first one your opponent puts on the field. But you may be able to choose.
Posted
Thats what I thought but people on the internet say you can destroy all monster that was special summoned even though the text of the card says "a" monster special summoned, ya thanks for confirming that.
Posted
I am aware of that harpiesbrother1 but i heard people saying that bth would destroy all monster in the situation and decided to discuss it to other otaku members and dark hole gets rid of all monster cards on the field, thanks anyways
Posted
Question: Suppose I have Magician of Faith face up on the field in def mode and have already used the effect, then I play "Darkness Approaches" and flip it back facedown. Can I flip it face up on my next turn and use it's effect again? Can I also do it on the same turn?
Posted
You can use the effect again, yes. It's a useful way of reusing flip monsters, if a little costly. And I'm guessing you would be able to Flip Summon her in the same turn, because it's a Special Summon.
Posted
I've been wondering about something for a while that has to do with Jam Breeding Machine: Could you sacrifice the tokens to Set a monster?
Posted
i dont think so.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]harpiesbrother1, I've told you about this a few times now. Posts this short are spam and against the rules. Please put more thought and effort into them in future. I don't want to have to warn you again. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]I've been wondering about something for a while that has to do with Jam Breeding Machine: Could you sacrifice the tokens to Set a monster? [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, you can. Jam Breeding Machine's effect says you cannot summon or special summon, but it doesn't say that you can't set monsters, since set monsters aren't considered summoned. It's the same with The Last Warrior from Another Planet.
Posted
this has been bothering me for a while now.

how can you tell how rare one of your cards are if you dont have access to the list some where?

is it the colour of the writing on the top coz i got a white magical hats with black normal writing and one with silver writing
Posted
Okay, how rare it is; is by the writing and the picture. If the card has a normal picture and Silver writing its a normal rare, if it has a holo-foil picture and regular writing that's a Super Rare, Gold writing and a holographic picture is an Ultra Rare, White writing and a prism kind of holo-foil is a Secret Rare.
Posted
I was wondering:

If you used Change of Heart to control your opponents monster and with it your attack your opponent's stronger face down monster, would LP damage go to you or your opponent since it's his monster?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...