OtakuBoards

The Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread

Shy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Herobear's answer: Use SOlomen's law book like Domon said, and place the Armed Ninja on the field and use it's effect so you could repeatly us the Solomon's lawbook. [/B][/QUOTE]
How would Armed Ninja let you repeatedly use Solomon's Lawbook? Armed Ninja is just like Trap Master for magic cards.

Q: For Fairy Box and Mask of Brutality, can you choose not to pay the life point cost, like with Imperial Order, Mirror Wall, etc.?

Also, when you play Scapegoat, are the sheep tokens considered summoned?

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay i know this is a stupid question but i'm not so sure of this and besides i've never used the card. Okay, lets say you have an Ultimate Offering card, Low Level Monster, and a High level monster in your hand and you play the Ultimate offering first and then the low level monster. Can you just sacrafice lifepoints to bring out the highlevel monster??

No, you'd need to Tribute that low-level monster to get out the high-powered one. If it was brought out by UO's effect, you'd need to pay, if it wasn't then you don't. Ultimate Offering allows you [i]extra[/i] Normal Summons or sets, excluding the one you'd be allowed with each turn anyway. But, it doesn't affect tributing rules. So, if you had one monster on the field and wanted another to tribute for, say BEWD, you could use Ultimate Offering to bring out your second monster, and then Tribute them both. But you couldn't use it to bring out Blue-Eyes straight away.

Sorry if that's a little confusing.

You can't use Shift on Fissure (or Trap Hole) because the player doesn't chose the target, the card does.

But you can redirect an attack (or a non-magic card's effect) on TLF even if umi is in play.

Thanks and I am aware of that now but I need proof because my friends won't believe me without proof of some sort. Maybe if you can explain it more in some detail and the effects of that happening (legendary fishermen)would damage be calculated normally. Thanks and is the cost of mirror wall optional.

Hi all.
This is quite a stupid question, but then I am sorta completely new to the card game. :(

Ok..suppose your Man eater bug or any other effect card is attacked by a stronger monster, and you apply the effect, then what? Is the card destroyed or do you keep it on the field?

Guest Juunanagou
Since you can only play FDD, then if your M.E.B. is attacked, you can opt whether or not to use its effect.(Most of the time I'm guessing you would use it). The M.E.B is sent to the GY and no damage is delt.

Okay I was wondering.

If you have a Lord of D. face up in defense mode and a BEWD and your opponent brings out oh say a Tri-Horned dragon and attacks you Lord, and you have a Mirror Force down and you activate it. Does the Tri-Horned get destroyed since Mirror Force doesn't designate a target??

If The Last Warrior from Another Planet were on the field, couldn't you still set monsters face-down, just not flip the over? Since face-down monsters aren't considered summoned.

And do you have to pay the life point cost for Fairy Box and Mask of Brutality, or is it optional, like with Imperial Order, etc.?

Question bout destiny board and the spirt messages as far as i can gather from them not being limted i figured it was because if you actvatie destiny board at your oppents end phase you get to play spirt message "I" then again at your oppants next end phase and you have anthor spirt message "I" in your deck would you'd have to play the "I" again befored you could play the other spirt messages?

i have 2 decks one a normal and one with just women in it

but i have a question does anyone kno if there will eva be an english dark magician girl if so where can i buy it

if ya gonna tell me please pm me thanks

[IMG]http://www.hurley.com/images/imgUserUpload/dazchi.jpg[/IMG]

• 2 weeks later...
actually, they're in premium pack 4. i bought one, and in every pack there are 6 ultra rare cards: black magician girl, pandora's black magician(the red one), magic cylinder, mystic boxes, thousand knives, and black magic curtains.

I have a question about Special Summoning. If you had the three Magnet Warriors (Alpha, Beta and Gamma, for those who don't know) on your side of the field and Valkyrion was in your Graveyard, would you be able to Special Summon him from there rather than play him from your hand? It still meets the requirements of the summon, but it's just not hand-play. Is that allowed?