OtakuBoards

The Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread

Shy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question...it's about Share the pain....I thought I saw this question being answered somewhere else but I couldn't find it...When you use share the pain...does it mean tribute as to summon a monster?..or tribute just to destroy a monster?

Actually, it's not really a tribute. It's mmore like "You choose 1 of the Monsters on your side of the Field and destroy it. Your opponent chooses 1 of the Monsters on his or her side of the Field and destroys it."

and you CAN'T use the so-called "tribute" for [b]anything[/b]

actually, you can and you can't.

1. It's effects opnly actiavtes if it was flippd first.

2. you can [b]not[/b] bring back the same Spear trough it's effect. You can bring another spear cretin (or any other monster, as a matter of fact) though.

3. you cannot do 2 tribute summon the same turn. Now if you did a special summon with it (toon, ritual..)...

It says when it is "sent" to the graveyard.

I have another question about Ground Collapse.

If you take up 4 of your opponent's spaces and your opponent has one monster on the field and you play Change of Heart to take control of that monster and then take their last space with another Ground Collapse on the same turn, what happens to that monster at the end of your turn? It can't go back to your opponent because they have no spaces left.

Also, if you take control of one of your opponent's monsters and you play Monster Recovery, can you put your opponent's monster in your deck? (It says one monster on your side of the field. It doesn't say it has to be yours.) If so, and you use Change of Heart to take control of your opponent's monster then play Monster Recovery to shuffle it into your deck, is it under your control when you bring it to the field?

The monster will [i]always[/i] be sent to it's [i]owner's[/i] deck/hand/graveyard. If you target your opponent monster, you get the whole effect, but the monster is shuffled back into your opponent's deck.

I think if the monster return and it has no place to go, it goes into your opponent's hand.

I just got a Labyrinth Of Nightmare today and I wanted to ask what is the rare I got? The name of it is.....Spirit Message "I" This card can only be placed on the field when "Destiny Board" is active. I'm not exactly sure what this card is about......does it have an effect like exodia? Also isn't there another one? I think it's called oujiboard or something...

Just making some fun decks, I suppose. It can be a good distraction too, so your opponent won't look too much at your monster, but just search desperately for any m/t removal while you prepare some nice combo.

Spear Cretin: Can I use it's effect, after it is destroyed from an attack after being face-down, to special summon a Spear Cretin that already was in the graveyard back in face-down Defence mode? This is one of my favorite tricks, but I want to make sure this works.

Okay...I need some serious help...with LON coming out, plus the new starter decks, I thought I could finally construct my ultimate Relinquished deck, but....well, I recently realized that it would be a Ritual/Control/Fusion deck, which means I'm totally out of my league.

Basically, staples for this deck include: Relinquished/TES, Cyber Jar, Jinzo, Big Eye, DMR, and a bunch of stuff I don't even know about yet from LON. And, of course, because it's my deck, it has the customary Witty Phantom.

Help!

Here's my question. I'm looking for a good combo to use with my mirror wall, so that I won't lose so much life points. I was thinking of using Enchanted Javelins or Numinous Healers to balance my LP lose. Any ideas?