Shinmaru Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Gah, I need to watch this one, too! Yeah, her name is Captain Syrup. Go ahead and ask a question.
slasher Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 Hmm........name five different AMERICAN mario game bosses.
Shinmaru Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 I'm not really understanding your question. Do the Mario games in question have to be developed in America or just be released in America?
Shinmaru Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 Thanks for clarifying that. Bowser, Wart, Tatanga, Larry Koopa and Lemmy Koopa. Q: What was considered to be Mario's job before he was referred to as a plumber? EDIT: Edited the question. Got my quizzes mixed up, heh. Thanks for pointing that out, Takuya. A gold star for you.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 That quwstion belongs in the Nintendo Quiz. This is the Mario quiz.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Possibly a cement mixer, but I'm not sure. I'll ask if I'm right.
Shinmaru Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 Nope, not a cement mixer. I'll give you a hint: this job starts with a C and is a labor-type job.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 His name's Wart, and you have to throw vegtables into his mouth. In Super Mario RPG, what is Mallow's wish? (Hint: You find it on Star Hill)
Shinmaru Posted September 13, 2003 Posted September 13, 2003 Mallow's wish was that he wasn't such a crybaby. Hehe, poor Mallow. Q: Name all the bosses that you beat to get Star Pieces in Super Mario RPG.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted September 14, 2003 Posted September 14, 2003 Mack, Boyer(sp?), Punchinello(sp?), Johnathin "Johnny" Jones/Yairdovich(You get it from Johnny, but Yairdovich takes it and you have to fight him for it), Czar Dragon/Zombone/Axem Rangers(The Czar Dragon turns into Zombone, and the Axem Rangers take the star after you defeat Zombone), and Smithy. Name the 7 Star Stamps you compete(sp?) for in Mario Party 3, and the character you have to duel to get each(for the 6 you must duel for. the seventh has no duel) Bonus: Which Duel Map do you duel for each Star Stamp on(for the 6 you duel for)?
Shinmaru Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 The quiz is insanely old but I happen to enjoy quizzes a lot and I hate to see this die such a horrible death. Since nobody bothered to answer Takuya's question (and I can't remember the answer), I'll just pop in with a new one. Q: Mario was known by one other name before his name was officially changed to Mario. What was that name?
GuyYouMetOnline Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 Jumpman. How many minigames are there in Mario Party 4(This means [i]all[/i] mini-games)
zdude255 Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 What was the name of the princess in Super Mario Land?
Shinmaru Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zdude255 [/i] [B]What was the name of the princess in Super Mario Land? [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry, zdude, but you just can't jump in and ask a question. The rules of the thread state that you must have answered a question before you can ask one. Wait for Takuya to say whether or not Crusader got the question right. Thanks.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 He's wrong. There are more than fifty.
Guest Heezay Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 Umm...51? Seriouly man, no one is going to answer so you might as well give it and get this thread going again.
James P. Galvatron Posted January 26, 2004 Posted January 26, 2004 I say 250 minigames thats just my guess.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted January 26, 2004 Posted January 26, 2004 This really isn't that hard. I'd give the answer, but I can't remember it myself right now(and right after I said that the question isn't hard). I'll post it when I do. For now, somebody else ask one.
Desbreko Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 [color=indigo][b]Question:[/b] What was the first game where Mario could do jumping somersaults?[/color]
Raichu Tamer Posted January 27, 2004 Posted January 27, 2004 Super Mario Bros. ( if you mean the shells) or Super Mario Bros. 2
Recommended Posts