Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Super Mario Bros. 2!!! Shazam!!

Q: What is the name of the Mario game where he flies around in time getting clues and stuff?

(yes...a bit uncreative, but a question, nonetheless...)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Mario's Time Machine

Name all of the unlockable characters, cups, and modes in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Bonus: Name the unlockable karts.
Double bonus: Say how to unlock each unlockable.
Tripple bonus: Name the special items of the hidden characters.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuyasha7271 [/i]
[B]U lost me here Takuya I haven't even played the game yet I'll get back to you on that question. [/B][/QUOTE]

Why even post if you're not going to answer the question? lol

If you can't answer the question, then please refrain from posting. Thanks.

EDIT: Haha, I guess I should answer the question now :p

Characters: Toad, Toadette, Petey Pirahna and King Boo.
Cups: Special Cup, All Cup
Modes: Mirror Mode

I'll wait for Takuya to give me the thumbs up/down, then I'll edit my question into this post.

EDIT #2: Name the bosses that you fight in Super Mario RPG in order to collect the Seven Stars.
Posted
#1: Mack
#2: Boyer
#3: Punchenello
#4: None. It's on Star Hill, and it's just sitting there.
#5: Jonny, they Yardovitch
#6: Czar Dragon/Zombone, then Axem Rangers
#7: Smithy

In which games has the character Kemek appeared, and what is his role in each?
  • 1 month later...
Guest Paines_Revenge
Posted
Well here is what I know so far is that she appeared in,

Super Mario World
Mario RPG
Paper Mario
Yoshi's Island
and that is all I thought of.

But anyway here is my question Which Nintendo game did Mario appear in, he wasn't the star, and was not seen unless you really look for him?



(there are two answers)

Good luck :D
Posted
[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]If memory serves he was in the first DK game under the name of 'Jumpman'

Question: Why did the artist who drew him choose to give him a hat?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Paines_Revenge
Posted
I think I might know. If I'm wrong ignore this new question. He didn't like drawing hair. K. now my question.

In Super Mario Sunshine who is the Dark Mario?


Posted
[color=indigo]Well, the real answer to Jokopoko's question is that a hat was both easier to draw and easier to see than hair on a sprite as small as it was. The same thing goes for him having a mustache -- it was easier than a mouth.

For the answer to Paines_Revenge's question, Shadow Mario is actually [spoiler]Bowser Jr.[/spoiler]

[b]Question:[/b] In Super Mario 64, how many Castle Secret Stars are there?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Nope, there's more than seven.

The four color Yoshis in Super Mario World have the following abilities:

Green - Varied abilities depending on shell color.
Red - Spit fireballs with any color shell.
Blue - Fly with any color shell.
Yellow - Ground stomp with any color shell.[/color]
Guest Paines_Revenge
Posted
Isn't there ten.

Anyway here I go now for the question.

Q: Name all the castle bosses in Super Mario World.
Posted
Iggy Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr., Lemmy Koopa, Ludwig von Koopa, Roy Koopa, Wendy O. Koopa, Larry Koopa, and Bowser. Oh, and the fortress boss is always the four Reznor on the wheel over the lava.



Name each character's most powerful weapon (The one that increases attack power the most) in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
Bonus: Where do you get each weapon (Hint: Four are found in the same area)?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...