Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Hahahahahaha

sometimes i think i'm lucky... no one here hardly lives in canada let alone one of the least populated place in it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I live in Canada. In Southern-Ontario.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Which is still far enogh away from nova scotia :p
Posted
:devil: well now that's cool and all, you two people meeting each other... i guess you trust each other that much... anyway, anyone who lives in hawaii on the island of o`ahu is welcome to go to my school, Nanakuli High and Intermediate and grafitti "july" all over all the buildings... :devil: i like that smilie... :devil:
Posted
Well yesterday we met like we were supposed to. We were waiting for one another in the local Software, Etc. I got there a little early and was waiting, waiting... All I knew about what he looked like was 1) he was Russian and 2) he had on an America Eagle T-shirt.

I waited a bit, then suddenly, exploding through the doorway came a hugely ripped guy that looked maybe 6-7 feet tall. He was dripping from head to toe in an oozing substance of sorts.

"Please don't be masterfork" I kept repeating to myself. When he extended his dripping hands to me to say 'hi', I sighed and extended my own. "What's with the goo?" I asked him.

He replied in a thick Russian accent "IT TO SCARE BABIES".

I sighed again.

We then drew our attention to the local video game system (a PS2) playing some biking game. There was an 11-year old kid on a wheelchair struggling to handle its controls. "This game looks alright, how about we play it after the tike's done?" I suggested.

Within moments, masterfork lifted the 12-year old (wheelchair and all) off of the floor and rolled him out the door. "ME WANT PLAY" he roured.

At this point the guy at the counter made us leave. I kept shaking my head.

"I need to buy some stamps" I then said. So we went off to a place that sold stamps. Unfortunately the machine ripped me off about $10 (I put in a $20 and it didn't give me enough change back).

I went to the front desk to complain and the guard sympathized with me and was reaching into his pocket to give me a refund when...

"GIVE ADAM BACK MONEY NOW OR I BEAT YOU WITH PINKY AND EAT YOUR BABIES. HE IS FROM THEOBWAKU.COM, HE IS IMPORTANT PERSON."

The guard then made us leave. I didn't get my refund.

After that I suggested that we go eat. He readily agreed. "I'll pay for your food" I offered. He happily shook his head in an excited fashion. Well...

We get to the cafeteria and I buy a small wrap with a drink and a salad. I go to pay for it when I see masterfork lumbering toward me with not one, but three trays stacked with various food items. He must have had like six meals there!

"Dude, there's no way I can afford all that". Like a hurt child, he gave me a little puppy dog face, put the food down, then retreated to a corner to (presumably) shed some tears.

He eventually recovered and we sat down. "Did you bring the GB Advance with your games?" I asked.

"NO, BUT I BRING THIS". He then reached into his backpack and pulled out a portable TV and placed it right on top of the cafeteria table. He then took out a (I'm not kidding) Dreamcast system and set it up right there.

EVERYONE was staring at us.

He then took out a CD wallet filled with Russian DC bootlegs.

"Cool", I said, "What games do you have?"

He responded, "THEY ALL ONE GAME. THEY ALL SONIC. I HAVE FIFTY COPIES OF SONIC. SONIC YUM YUM."

He then put in the disk and sat staring at the intro movie. He didn't play, just kept watching the intro... THIS MY FAVORITE PART! He'd yell on occasion.

I didn't stay around, I got the hell out of there right when he started licking the scream, "SONIC YUM YUM".

The moral of the story is, people are a lot different in person than online:).

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com
Posted
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL! Youre joking right? I could never think about anyone acting like that. Hmm... You didnt act like you where joking... gosh thats weird. I hope everybody on here is more sane than that.
Posted
:eek:


ummm......................................
okay. That was weird. I hope you're joking.... ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
Whew if that really did happen thats a kinda weird and picking up a kid and his wheelchair lol.Anyways hope that really didnt happen well glad if you had a great time i guess.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i]
[B]I live in Alabama!Northern Alabama..So Nothern that I can walk to Tennessee.:D I live about 30-45 minutes away from Angel_Saturn_Healer..Ne ways we are best friends..So I usuall stay at her house for a long time if I go....:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I live in East Alabama..so east I can walk to Georgia...in fact, if you know where Columbus, Georgia is, then I'm right across the bridge in Phenix City, Alabama. We are about 30 minutes southeast of Auburn and about 1 hour northeast of Montgomery...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]

I live in East Alabama..so east I can walk to Georgia...in fact, if you know where Columbus, Georgia is, then I'm right across the bridge in Phenix City, Alabama. We are about 30 minutes southeast of Auburn and about 1 hour northeast of Montgomery...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

I know where Columbus is, it's about a two and a half hour drive from where I live.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]The closest people to me would probebly be Safer and Dragonballzman, That would be cool to meet Safer in real life. I think Safers an hour away from where i live though. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]I probly live near ya as well then. Since Safer's about an odd 45 minute drive away from me...VooDoo's close by as well,...hmmm,..never asked DBZMan about it though...where he lives abouts, that is...hmmm[/b]
Posted
Hahahahahahahah lol


Are you sierous masterfork is like that... he always said he was tall... but masterfork??? the webmaster of total 3d??? nice calm masterfork??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Hahahahahahahah lol


Are you sierous masterfork is like that... he always said he was tall... but masterfork??? the webmaster of total 3d??? nice calm masterfork?? [/B][/QUOTE]
lol, i find that amusig...he sounds like that lenny dude in "of mice and men"
:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Well yesterday we met like we were supposed to. We were waiting for one another in the local Software, Etc. I got there a little early and was waiting, waiting... All I knew about what he looked like was 1) he was Russian and 2) he had on an America Eagle T-shirt.

I waited a bit, then suddenly, exploding through the doorway came a hugely ripped guy that looked maybe 6-7 feet tall. He was dripping from head to toe in an oozing substance of sorts.

"Please don't be masterfork" I kept repeating to myself. When he extended his dripping hands to me to say 'hi', I sighed and extended my own. "What's with the goo?" I asked him.

He replied in a thick Russian accent "IT TO SCARE BABIES".

I sighed again.

We then drew our attention to the local video game system (a PS2) playing some biking game. There was an 11-year old kid on a wheelchair struggling to handle its controls. "This game looks alright, how about we play it after the tike's done?" I suggested.

Within moments, masterfork lifted the 12-year old (wheelchair and all) off of the floor and rolled him out the door. "ME WANT PLAY" he roured.

At this point the guy at the counter made us leave. I kept shaking my head.

"I need to buy some stamps" I then said. So we went off to a place that sold stamps. Unfortunately the machine ripped me off about $10 (I put in a $20 and it didn't give me enough change back).

I went to the front desk to complain and the guard sympathized with me and was reaching into his pocket to give me a refund when...

"GIVE ADAM BACK MONEY NOW OR I BEAT YOU WITH PINKY AND EAT YOUR BABIES. HE IS FROM THEOBWAKU.COM, HE IS IMPORTANT PERSON."

The guard then made us leave. I didn't get my refund.

After that I suggested that we go eat. He readily agreed. "I'll pay for your food" I offered. He happily shook his head in an excited fashion. Well...

We get to the cafeteria and I buy a small wrap with a drink and a salad. I go to pay for it when I see masterfork lumbering toward me with not one, but three trays stacked with various food items. He must have had like six meals there!

"Dude, there's no way I can afford all that". Like a hurt child, he gave me a little puppy dog face, put the food down, then retreated to a corner to (presumably) shed some tears.

He eventually recovered and we sat down. "Did you bring the GB Advance with your games?" I asked.

"NO, BUT I BRING THIS". He then reached into his backpack and pulled out a portable TV and placed it right on top of the cafeteria table. He then took out a (I'm not kidding) Dreamcast system and set it up right there.

EVERYONE was staring at us.

He then took out a CD wallet filled with Russian DC bootlegs.

"Cool", I said, "What games do you have?"

He responded, "THEY ALL ONE GAME. THEY ALL SONIC. I HAVE FIFTY COPIES OF SONIC. SONIC YUM YUM."

He then put in the disk and sat staring at the intro movie. He didn't play, just kept watching the intro... THIS MY FAVORITE PART! He'd yell on occasion.

I didn't stay around, I got the hell out of there right when he started licking the scream, "SONIC YUM YUM".

The moral of the story is, people are a lot different in person than online:).

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Whew, you weren't online for a while...I thought you'd been kidnapped by Masterfork!

I had slung on a few bullet belts and my lucky rocky headband to come and rescue you...lol...guess I won't need it afterall.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]Um... um... they know truth... must soak in goo... sonic.. yum... yum... jeez, even I'm scared of myself now =] [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So what was [i]your[/i] viewpoint of all of this? :laugh:
Posted
o gosh! :eek: :laugh: that's funny! lookie at this, a convo between me and Adam on aim. note, i'm blocking his s/n out.


OblivionUnien: tell me he really didn't act like that >.<
Adam: is it so strange?
OblivionUnien: yes
Adam: what can i say, he scared the hell out of me

hehe
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i live inFL...but i haven't met anyone on the boards besides phsycoacess and ssj babe [/B][/QUOTE]Where in Fl do you live?...


:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that was a joke right?!..hahhahaaha
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]Adam, you could go around meeting all the wacko's that come here, then make a book about it!:D If you live to tell about it that is...;) [/B][/QUOTE]

what do you mean [I]if[/I]? with James here, nobody will touch him, haha. He'll blow their head off if he does, and masterfork can beat them up case Adam is an important person from the THEOBWAKU.COM, hehe. :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]

what do you mean [I]if[/I]? with James here, nobody will touch him, haha. He'll blow their head off if he does, and masterfork can beat them up case Adam is an important person from the THEOBWAKU.COM, hehe. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]You got that right.

Adam and I work together on Otaku Media's sites...so I couldn't let Adam be stalked by a crazed fan or anything, could I? :)

I'm just going to have to make sure to carry something sharp and rusty with me wherever I go...

...*eye twitches*...yes...sharp and rusty...

Ugh, sorry. I'll try to keep sane.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]

what do you mean [I]if[/I]? with James here, nobody will touch him, haha. He'll blow their head off if he does, and masterfork can beat them up case Adam is an important person from the THEOBWAKU.COM, hehe. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
if????
define if in this situation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...