OtakuBoards

Syn

[color=#808080]The icon next to your avatar? Which icon?

I'm not having any problems, so it could have something to do with the way your computer reads the site. Some other people have had some issues in terms of seeing images with the Liquid skin. You could try logging out and then back in...or something. They all show up for me -- so they [i]are[/i] there.[/color]

[size=1]I think he means the screen you get when in your profile--it does show up as a broken link.

[b]Edit[/b]: And sometimes I get a screen full of html instead of, you know, actual posts... Don't mean to be a bother, just ignore me. Everything's fine when I refresh, anyway. :p[/size]

[color=#808080]Oh, now that's really weird...because that's not actually an image. lol

I don't know what it is. On v6, it doesn't even exist. When I look for it on Liquid, it's just some code or something. I have no idea what that's about... o_O;;[/color]

[color=royal blue]I dunno if this has to do with the Liquid Skin either, but for some reason, the Digimon forum keeps loading "wrong". As in, the topics that I just replied in will not be moved to the top, nor will it say I just posted in them.

A Refresh usually fixed this, but it is annoying, nonetheless. It's been a long time since I last had this problem (back in v3 or v4), so that's why I wonder if it is the LS.[/color]

Guest Anakin Solo
Here ye go. This is what the X thingy is.....I think.

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?s=&action=editoptions[/url]