Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In your profile options, the icon next to your avatar is a broken image. I dont know if its just for me but yeah, just thought i'd tell someone who could fix it.
Posted
Are you using liquid skin Kenji, because it comes up as a broken link for me as well, I don't know about v6 skin though. It's nothing too serious however, avatar uploading works fine, so, nothing to worry about ;)
Posted
[color=#808080]The icon next to your avatar? Which icon?

I'm not having any problems, so it could have something to do with the way your computer reads the site. Some other people have had some issues in terms of seeing images with the Liquid skin. You could try logging out and then back in...or something. They all show up for me -- so they [i]are[/i] there.[/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]They seem pretty fine to me...
Actually, everything uploads faster on the liquid skin for me. o.o;[/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1]I think he means the screen you get when in your profile--it does show up as a broken link.

[b]Edit[/b]: And sometimes I get a screen full of html instead of, you know, actual posts... Don't mean to be a bother, just ignore me. Everything's fine when I refresh, anyway. :p[/size]
Posted
[color=#808080]Oh, now that's really weird...because that's not actually an image. lol

I don't know what it is. On v6, it doesn't even exist. When I look for it on Liquid, it's just some code or something. I have no idea what that's about... o_O;;[/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue]I dunno if this has to do with the Liquid Skin either, but for some reason, the Digimon forum keeps loading "wrong". As in, the topics that I just replied in will not be moved to the top, nor will it say I just posted in them.

A Refresh usually fixed this, but it is annoying, nonetheless. It's been a long time since I last had this problem (back in v3 or v4), so that's why I wonder if it is the LS.[/color]
Posted
[color=#808080]The Liquid skin won't actually cause any changes in the site's behavior, because the code itself hasn't been changed.

So I'm not sure what that problem is related to.[/color]
Posted
Liquid skin has a lil thingy which u can press next to your avater in 'edit options' but it doesnt show up.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?action=editoptions[/IMG]
Posted
I had that problem back when Liquid was still being installed, but I've not had it at all since it went up for everyone else to use... Right click the X and get the image properties, then we can see what it's trying to show.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Here ye go. This is what the X thingy is.....I think.

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?s=&action=editoptions[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...