Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Girls Girls Girls.Help needed


Recommended Posts

Guest visser 3
Posted
I need help or advice.Im going out with a girl and the girl i liked before now decides to like me.I still have some feelings for her and i like my girlfriend so what do i do.Thanks for your concern.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=skyblue]I'd say that you should forget about the other girl that likes you now. If she couldn't express her feelings before hand when you didn't have a girlfriend then its her fault. You can't just dump your girlfriend for someone that you kind of still like.[/color]
Posted
I think you should forget about the other girl.Your girlfriend is with you know and thats all that matters.If you go for the girl in the past you could loose both of them and be sittin at home watcin re-runs of the 70's show in your boxers crying because she looked so much like Dona.....but I'm just saying.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rhys Mayiessen [/i]
[B][color=skyblue]I'd say that you should forget about the other girl that likes you now. If she couldn't express her feelings before hand when you didn't have a girlfriend then its her fault. You can't just dump your girlfriend for someone that you kind of still like.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with that, it just makes a big mess *nods wisely since she had experience with that* just stay with your girlfriend. but thats my opinion
Posted
See I wouldn't steer ya wrong man.Lol

most people think that th other woman breaks up eveything.I'd say that this time it would be your fault if yu fall for her.
Guest visser 3
Posted
heavens cloud i could but i wont.Im going to decide first or think about it.
Posted
I'm with Delian honestly. I mean I know I've had the girls that I've liked forever only like me when I had an interest or was dating someone else. I mean its not cool either.

My suggestion is which do you care about most. Heck be like Ross from friends. Make a list of pro's and con's of each.
Posted
stick with the broad you have now. flirt with the other one enough to keep her interested...
that way, if things start to slip with chick-A, you can pick right back up with chick-B and not loose a step. :devil:
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats a good point but what if chick-a finds out.
Posted
[color=003399]if chick-A finds out, you know you're flirting toooo much o_O

Seriously though, treton's advice seems the best, i'm forced to agree... if you play it just right, you're in luck ^^;;[/color]
Posted
Dont do a thing.

She doesnt really like you.

She just likes the idea of you since now you have a girlfriend and proved that she was nothing special.

She just wants to feel like she is better than your girlfriend.

Dont fall for it.

Trust me.
Posted
[size=1]How old are you?

A quick word of wisdom: There are few things that will get two girls to like each other more, than complaining about the same ex.

Take it as you will.[/size]
Posted
I must side with gokents on this one. She just sees you as something that might not be attainable anymore. My guess is that she broke up with you last time, am I correct?

-Justin
Posted
[size=1]I'm siding with Delian on this one David, she probably just likes you know because she wants you to get jealous, dump chick-A, go after her, then once you do go out *if you do* she'll dump you and go after someone else. It's not woth it. Then when you try to get back together with chick-A, she'll dis you for going after another girl, then crawling back to her. She'll think she's 2nd best. I wouldn't risk it. Keep going out with chick-A.[/size]
Posted
i wasnt serious about what i said in my last post.

seriously...
youve got to look at your situation. do you love one of them or are they just chicks to kill time with? you really need to weigh it out and make a decision either way.
Posted
I say you be a playa and go for both of them. What's the worst that could happen? Everything that happens in highschool/middleschool is worthless anyway. It doesn't matter if some girls cry.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
In all honesty stick with what you have now, women almost always want a guy that they can't have. If you act on past feelings your most likely going to ruin a great relationship with your current girlfriend.

You have to really ask yourself is it worth possibly ruining one maybe two good friendships?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...