Treble Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=green]So whos your favorite Nintendo Mascot?Theres a whole lot of Nintendo Mascot from the classics to the present to the future or do you just like all of Nintendo Mascot?Anyways i do like em all but my personal favorite is Kirby because he can just suck up any oppenents special moves and use it thats pretty cool.He got great games that are really fun with friends to help him.And i just like the way he combne special power-ups that awsome.[/color]
lil_hell4t Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 hmmm.when you say mascot do you mean like,character created by nintendo?....or just a character with more than one game..owell ill just say kirby cuz he rox :p :cool: :D :eek: :D
Cecil Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 "YOCHI!" That is what they sound like in ssb, and link he is definatly one of the coolest.
Shy Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 How can you not mention the classic Mario. He was there first (well second to DK I suppose) and has been the best ever since.
Matt.D Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [color=rainbow] Yah, I like Kirbi fine, but I can't forget good 'ol official mascot Mario.;)[/color]
sia Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 kirby 4 life [COLOR=royalblue](>'_')>[/COLOR]
Krillen Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 i cant believe you guys like kirby! i love yoshi he will always be the best, link is also awsome and star fox, and give luigi some credit for christ sakes.lol
Desbreko Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 i like Link the best, if you disagree with me don't be surprised if you wake up one morning and find a sword sticking out of your head.:devil:...:D
anime lover Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 i like link, kirby, star fox, ext... I could go on for ever. but the one i don't like is yohsi, because of yoshi story. WHAT WAS NINTENDO THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
Kristoff119 Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 Luigi is so much cooler than Mario. He beats him in every game that I can think of where they go head to head. I also think Toad is pretty cool. How could you guys like kirby? Every game that I have played of his sucks. The only game that I can think of ,where I actually like him is Super Smash Bros.
Sephiroth Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 sonic! oh wait, that's sage, d@mn.... ok then, its got to be....SAMUS ARAN! the heroin of the metroid series! she rocks....
James Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [color=darkblue]Mario and Luigi all the way. I also like Link...Yoshi...hell, I like ALL of Nintendo's characters. Nobody knows how to make characters like Nintendo. :) (except perhaps myself...see my avatar hehe) ;)[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 I like all the Nintendo mascots...they're all loveable in their own way. Particularly, Link, Samus Aran, and Fox are my personal favorites.
Sephiroth Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 man, I can't believe the lack of samus aran fans out there, I mean she's the star of metroid....
anime lover Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 samus is the best!!! but so is, Link, Fox, Kirby, and many more.
anime lover Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I like all the Nintendo mascots...they're all loveable in their own way.[/B][/QUOTE] Well said.:)
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 captain falcoN:show your moves kirby baby kriby 210%:
Desbreko Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]man, I can't believe the lack of samus aran fans out there, I mean she's the star of metroid.... [/B][/QUOTE] i like Samus, i just like the Zelda series best. (i am the biggest Zelda fan ever) Super Metroid ROCKS! it's the first game that i ever owned by myself.
Fall Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I like YOSHI!!!! He's the best, especially in Super Mario Cart on the SNES.And I like DK and that funky, long legged monkey on Donkey Kong 64.I think his name is Funky Kong.And also that mate called Kooper Trooper, that turtle guy. But apart from them, I will always like Yoshi.
Sephiroth Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]they should drop Mario [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think they should, I mean mario basically IS nintendo, heh heh....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now