Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm going to attempt to restore post counts, this is the official "POST YOUR OLD POST COUNT" thread. Please respond with the amount of posts your old v2 user had.

No cheating, I can easily verify the information. If the number you give is way off - not only won't you get your old posts back but you'll be reset to 0 as well for wasting my time:).

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I'm going to attempt to restore post counts, this is the official "POST YOUR OLD POST COUNT" thread. Please respond with the amount of posts your old v2 user had.

No cheating, I can easily verify the information. If the number you give is way off - not only won't you get your old posts back but you'll be reset to 0 as well for wasting my time:).

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]

Cool, and I wish you the best of luck..
and I have around 750, can anyone veryfy? I know it was in the 700 area...

Nobody should cheat, there's no reason to. Plus, you'll catch them :).
Posted
ok adam, but don't mad if i'm way off cuz i forgot..... i think i was some where around 563... hmmm... well, if u can check the info thing, then y not look there?!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I dunno, around 530.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I really don't remeber.All I know is that I had more than 1000 but I don't think I reached 2000....argh...I wish I could remember.:o[/COLOR]
Posted
3947 and I never lie about posts counts adam!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Umm..like don't u think restoring over 500 members post counts is kinda hard...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Umm..like don't u think restoring over 500 members post counts is kinda hard... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick]Ssssshhhhhhh!!! I want my posts back darnit!! :D[/COLOR]
Posted
I think its a bad idea to restore posts counts , I mean it is kinda unfair to most members that halft to start from one , But I would like my 3947 back^^
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I had 1189! But are you gonna add the post i just made? my 100 some??[/COLOR]
Posted
I think they would add thoes posts on^^
Posted
Dont cut me down because I was darn close to 4000^^
Posted
umm is is it plus my current count??? if so it is 1513 plus my current one ... also now we don't get to see the all the ranks wahhh lol j/k

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...