Adam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I'm going to attempt to restore post counts, this is the official "POST YOUR OLD POST COUNT" thread. Please respond with the amount of posts your old v2 user had. No cheating, I can easily verify the information. If the number you give is way off - not only won't you get your old posts back but you'll be reset to 0 as well for wasting my time:). Best, -Adam theOtaku.com OtakuBoards.com
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]I'm going to attempt to restore post counts, this is the official "POST YOUR OLD POST COUNT" thread. Please respond with the amount of posts your old v2 user had. No cheating, I can easily verify the information. If the number you give is way off - not only won't you get your old posts back but you'll be reset to 0 as well for wasting my time:). Best, -Adam theOtaku.com OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE] Cool, and I wish you the best of luck.. and I have around 750, can anyone veryfy? I know it was in the 700 area... Nobody should cheat, there's no reason to. Plus, you'll catch them :).
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Ive couldn't remeber correctly but I know it was around 1,097 posts.
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 ok adam, but don't mad if i'm way off cuz i forgot..... i think i was some where around 563... hmmm... well, if u can check the info thing, then y not look there?!
Dessert Shadow Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i believe i was in the 250-260 range.......256 sounds good.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 uhhhhh uhhhhhh 1,200 something area...... I can't remember exact digits anymore heh....
Roxy89 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=indigo]I really don't remeber.All I know is that I had more than 1000 but I don't think I reached 2000....argh...I wish I could remember.:o[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I had exactly 2950, I remember because I kept saying I was 50 away from 3000....
PiroMunkie Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=firebrick]Hmmm... I [I]know[/I] I had more than 1,450 but less than 1,500..... so let's just comprmise and go with 1,475[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Let me think, I [I]think[/I] it was about 785, but it could've been more or less. I'm not completely sure...
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 3947 and I never lie about posts counts adam!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Umm..like don't u think restoring over 500 members post counts is kinda hard...
PiroMunkie Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Umm..like don't u think restoring over 500 members post counts is kinda hard... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=firebrick]Ssssshhhhhhh!!! I want my posts back darnit!! :D[/COLOR]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I think its a bad idea to restore posts counts , I mean it is kinda unfair to most members that halft to start from one , But I would like my 3947 back^^
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I had 1189! But are you gonna add the post i just made? my 100 some??[/COLOR]
KAMAKAZI Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 mine was between 1250 and 1290.I think it was inthe 1280's.So we will call it at 1270... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
amibasuki Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I remember I had about 1,050 if it makes ya feel better, just cut me down to 1,000 I still want my custom avatar soon though:D
Killermon Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 1487 or 1478 it was ethier one it was abit higher but i dont care i would like to have one of those 2 cause i dont care wat i get in return
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Dont cut me down because I was darn close to 4000^^
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 umm is is it plus my current count??? if so it is 1513 plus my current one ... also now we don't get to see the all the ranks wahhh lol j/k
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now