GinnyLyn Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 Heh, this is a nice WIP (work in progress) that [i]proves[/i] (at least to me) that I am not forever stuck in cute mode. All my Digipeeps know Rondomon (one of my fab ficDigis), at the lower corner; a very few may remember what intially started out as Mirdopmon (a monster from [i]Martin the Warrior[/i]), but is now being renamed as Rodamas, tentatively (simply 'cause Rodamas sounds niftier than Mirdop). Anyways, all comments and such like are welcome. I wanna keep Rodamas as bestial and non-cute as possible. (And btw, he has three eyes...you can only see the right one and the forehead one in this pose.)
Kaede-san Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Wow Ginny fab! it looks great![/color][/size] Short post huh?
GinnyLyn Posted March 11, 2003 Author Posted March 11, 2003 Thankies. :) Here's the finished product. I can't wait to see my manager's reaction to this (the one that inspired Rondomon in the first place).
Kaede-san Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 It looks better than before Ginnster (Hope ya don't mind) ^__^ Wow hey Ginny.................I envy you................. oh well I love it! I also love the Reakos! ^_____^ Shika is soooo cute ^___^ *Steals Shika* Kairi:Shika? I know of no Shika.........[size=4]-.-[/size]
Frankie Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 GINNY THAT HUGE monster its.... its... soooo [size=4] CUTE![/size] Sorry i just HAD to say it *dodges sharpened pencils shot at her from ginnys hidden bow* That i must say is awsome.. not cute... Awsome i say... again i wish i had a talent.. my only talent on this planet im sure is... sharpening my pencil... it all goes down hill from there
Desbreko Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 [color=indigo]I can't stop thinking of Kraid from Super Smash Bros. Melee when I see it, because of the three eyes. :cross: It's very cool, though. It looks like it was just [i]made[/i] to bite things' heads off, lol. :p[/color]
KittyLynn Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]That is soo cool! I love it!!! Ok..You have to show us more...Will it be coloured?[/COLOR]
Pyrophobic Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 Wow *is stunned* Big - slavering - jaws... gorgeous! I like the big beast's head and the shading over him particularly. The form of his claw's also very expert in its positioning. Do you draw from wireframe networks to begin with, or not?
GinnyLyn Posted March 11, 2003 Author Posted March 11, 2003 Do I draw from whatsis? *looks puzzled* *Rodamas bites the head off of something* oO; Heh, thank you everyone! *hugs everyone that posted in thread* Pyro was my inspiration! OK, a tad bit. But my manager Ron was the largest chunk of inspiration. I showed it to him today, too, and he L-O-V-E-D it. Go fig. His favorite part was also the hand/claw deal (though I felt that was the worst part in the pic, heh; my fav part was the head and the "mane" and the hawk markings on the neck). The only claw I really like is the far right one, the one that is tilting inward. Anyways, this pic seems to be a winner and I'm tucking it into my portfolio. Thanks, all! :D (And sorry, no color. I'll leave it as is.)
KittyLynn Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Its good anyway without colour. Keep up the good work!:D[/COLOR]
nichire Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 EPPPPP!!!!! It's people like you that make me want to stop drawing for ever!! --or find a way to steal all your talent.....I mean--*nervous laughter* It's very awesome!!!!! ~nichi
GinnyLyn Posted March 12, 2003 Author Posted March 12, 2003 Thanks! ...I think. :shifty: *protects her talent* No, seriously, :), I wouldn't mind seeing your stuff. Please?
Sara Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 [size=1]It reminds meof Beelzemon FM. ^_~ The first WIP-ness, mostly. [/size]
GinnyLyn Posted March 12, 2003 Author Posted March 12, 2003 I wonder where I put BFM anyway? Ron'd love him too. *killing time till Tom Nook opens shop*
Mitch Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 [color=red] Very cool Ginneh. I always love your work. You have talent.[/color]
Sara Posted March 12, 2003 Posted March 12, 2003 [size=1]Gin, a Q: how big is your stuff? I mean, do you size it down a lot? I always got the impression that you liked using big paper. Stuff. Just wondering.[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted March 13, 2003 Author Posted March 13, 2003 This one was done on a 8" x 11" piece of computer paper. :blush: Lately, my art teachers have been pushing me to draw on 18" x 24" pieces. Eekers. Does anyone have a copy of the Beelzemon piccie? I'm still not finding it anywhere--that includes both the original and the scan. :bawl: [img]http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/ginny/halsemon.jpg[/img] I remember making Beelzemon Feral Mode about the same time I drew this one.
Frankie Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 ginny ginny ginny You put Beelzemon on PAGE 3 of DIGIMON PICTURES in the digimon forum cant you remember?
Circ Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 Oh, just wanted to point out I love the way Rondomon looks scared of his other self.
Subversive Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 Great pic...you make me want to draw again! *sharpens pencils* See ya later ^^
GinnyLyn Posted March 13, 2003 Author Posted March 13, 2003 YES YES YES! *hugs Circéus tightly* You totally pulled that out! I am so glad! (I wondered when someone would notice. ;)) And inspiration for you is good. ^^ I am pleased. My work here has been done.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now