p3rfuk3ed Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 Anyone know any good songs i could download & that are worth downloading.because i haver 65 songs. and i am starting to get sick of them. thanks.?i would prefer anything but Country. or classical.
wrist cutter Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 Well, I like "fragile" by Every Little Thing. But that's only if you can stand that horribly annoying Japanese crap, ya know.
DeathKnight Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=crimson]Final Resistance by Dark Tranquility. A Letter To Someone Like You by Atreyu. Be Quiet And Drive by Deftones. Guilty by Gravity Kills. Look Away by Korn And Sepultura. Faint by Linkin Park. Blood Pigs by OTEP. Tribe by Soulfly. Where We Fall by Spineshank. If These Scars Could Speak by Zao. Sway by Coal Chamber. Jesus Sells by Skinlab. Disturbing The Art of Expression by Skinlab. Slave The Way by Skinlab. Rizzo by Chimaira [Personally loves this song]. Disciple by Slayer. Rumble Fish by Sevendust. American Filth by Downthesun. Earache my Eye by KoRn. Hooker With A Penis by Tool. Rise by Grave. Stripped (Heavy Metal mix) by Rammstein and Depeche Mode. Bombs Over Baghdad by Outkast Ft Rage Against the Machine. Tribe to a Nation by Sepultura. Rexall by Dave Navarro. Hurt by Nine Inch Nails. Ape Dos Mil by Glassjaw. Headtrip by Sevendust. Dead and Bloated by Stone Temple Pilots. Payback by Flaw. Spit It Out by Slipknot. Eyeore by Slipknot. Left Behind by Slipknot. Tree of Pain by Soulfly. L.O.T.M by Soulfly. And the list goes on.[/color]
AnimeAddict Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 Classical, hmm..... ::browses thru folders:: Ah! Found some. Most are from anime series but ,hey, where do all good things come from? ::wicked grin:: Partita III fur Violin Solo in E No. I - Bach Cello Suite No. I - Bach Molly on the Shore Canon in D - Pachebel LOTR songs, a little dramatic but good Well, that's about it for now. Everything else is on a CD somewhere in the depths of my bedroom or ska/punk cover bands, japansese, or South Park.
Juu Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Here's a few of my favorites. ^_^; Girl's Not Grey: AFI Bring Me to Life: Evanescense Freak on a Leash: Korn Ava Adore: Smashing Pumpkins Crawling in the Dark: Hoobastank My Immortal: Evanescense Charlotte: Kittie Don't Speak: No Doubt Stan: Eminem The Real Slim Shady: Eminem Hunter: Dido No Angel: Dido Place for my Head: Linkin Park Somewhere I belong: Linkin Park Girl at the Rock Show: Blink 182 Brackish: Kittie Tonight Tonight: Smashing Pumpkins mm... there's [i]alot[/i] more. >>;[/color] [/size]
OlgaTheDwarf Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]If These Scars Could Speak by Zao...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, and anything else by Zao!
Guest cesar906 Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 A few good songs would be: swing swing swing by all american rejects Tell Me by Smilez and Southstar Head on collision by New found Glory Ignition (Remix) by R.Kelly I know a few more but I cant remember
Manic Webb Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 "Damaged" by TLC "Get Busy" by Sean Paul "The Jump Off" by Lil' Kim "Pimp Juice" by Nelly and for the sake of comedy... "The Homecoming Queen's Got A Gun" by Julie Brown. It's old, but it's pretty funny.
Mitch Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [color=black][font=rockwell][size=1]Hm. This is hard. There's too much good music out there. I'll just throw out some things that I've been listening to a lot lately. Elton John- "Tiny Dancer" Elton John- "Funeral For a Friend/ Love Lies Bleeding" Tool- "The Patient" Tool- "Aenema" Cinderella- "Nobody's Fool" (sketchy on the title there...it just popped into my head) Pink Floyd- "Shine On You Crazy Diamond Part I" Pink Floyd- "Shine On You Crazy Diamond Part II" Pink Floyd- "Breathe" Pink Floyd- "Pigs (Three Different Ones)" Bonnie Tyler- "Total Eclipse of The Heart" Rush- "Afterimage" (Pretty much most of the stuff by Rush I like) Meat Loaf- "Not A Dry Eye In The House" Meat Loaf- "A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste" Meat Loaf- "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)" Pink Floyd- "Sorrow" Pink Floyd- "Echoes" Hm. That's enough for now. Sorry I can't think of more. So much Pink Floyd, but I love them. I really do.[/color][/size][/font]
Posthumous Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Sean Paul-Get Busy 50 Cent-In Da Club Coldplay-Clocks Coldplay-Shiver Coldplay-The Scientist Simple Plan-Addicted Simple Plan-I'd Do Anything Good Charlotte-Lifestyles Good Charlotte-The Anthem DJ Sammy-Heaven DJ Tiesto-Clockwork Orange. And more...[/b][/size][/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [color=indigo]hmm...well here are some songs that are on the compiled CD in my car: Dave Matthews Band: Grey Street John Mayer: Neon Pearl Jam: Black Mad Season: Wake Up Incubus: Warning Cravin Mellon: Silk Sunflowers Yoko Cano: Rush Doors: Roadhouse Blues Credence Clearwater Revival: Proud Mary Miles Davis: Someday My Prince will Come Stevie Ray Vagaun: Texas Flood Kinda a chill CD, but I've been in a laid back mmod lately.[/color]
Guest Fly-T Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 Anything...... Victim of the Ghetto- Freeway What we do is Wrong- Freeway Freestyle Professionals 2- Nature, Cam'Ron, Lox, and Fabolous Freestyle - Dmx & Lox F**k the Lox- Sheek L. Grindin (Freestyle)- Lil' Wayne, Peanut, and Gutta Made you Look(remix)- Jadakiss, Ludacris, and Nas Yeah you know it- Keith Murray, Erick Sermon, and Redman (Def Squad) Pump it up- Joe Budden Get Down- Nas Rewind- Nas Play no games- Trick Daddy Play no games- Lil Jon & the eastdise boys, Trick Daddy, Fat Joe, and Oobie Get by- Talib Kweli A.D.I.D.A.S.- Killer Mike Spit Game- Royce da 5'9 Its tha Holidays- westside connection The Roc- Cam'Ron n Memphis Bleek React- Erick Sermon n Redman Where you at- Lil' Wayne Headz up(Refried)- Nappy Roots What about us- Bone Thugz-n-Harmony I should be- Dru Hill Freestyle (Diss to Roc with Ray J's: Wait a minute beat)- Styles The Jump Off- Lil Kim Ballin on a Budget- Nappy Roots Best of me Freestyle- Freeway O.V.A.- Jaz-O Keep ya head up-2pac California love- 2pac Snitch N***az- Scarface On my block- Scarface Choppa style- Choppa(although this song is pretty stupid, its cool to dance to while at a dance or in the club or somethin) well thats it. I dont wanna get to long.
Wintermute Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 I can't stress the greatness of Tommy The Cat Live, by Primus. It's a godly song. I've played it to most of the people I know, and every one of them has liked it. All bassists should be held down and FORCED to listen to it several times a day. I know I do.
LostProphet Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 Linkin Park-Session Linkin Park-Faint Linkin Park-Lying From You Linkin Park-With You Linkin Park-Papercut Linkin Park-Cure For The Itch Incubus-Redefine Incubus-Idiot Box Incubus-A Certain Shade Of Green Incubus-Nebula Incubus-The Warmth Incubus-Stellar Incubus-Pardon Me (Acoustic) Incubus-Make Yourself Incubus-7 A.M. Incubus-Mexico Incubus-Are You In? Incubus-Circles Incubus ft. Big Punisher-Still Not A Player System of a Down ft. Wu-Tang Clan-Shame Sugar Ray ft. Tha Alkaholics-Make Room Ozzy Osbourne and Tony Iommi ft. Wu-Tang Clan-For Heavens Sake 2000 Weezer-O Girlfriend Puddle Of Mudd-Bring Me Down Sublime-Santeria Sublime-Date Rape Queens Of The Stone Age-First it Giveth Lostprophets-Shinobi v. Dragon Ninja Busta Rhymes ft. P. Diddy-Pass The Courvoisier Chevelle-The Red Chevelle-Send The Pain Below I think that about does it?..I realize I'm a bit biased too...... LP
Vegitto4 Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 Off the top of my head..... Trapt-Headstrong Taproot-Poem Taproot-Mine Guns&Roses-Welcome to the Jungle Mudvayne-Shadow of a Man Mudvayne-Not Falling Mudvayne-Dig Mudvayne-Death Blooms Mudvayne- (-1) Mudvayne-Internal Primates(forever) Mudvayne-Prod Mudvayne-Everything and nothing Mudvayne- The Patient Mental Mudvayne- The end of all things to come Mudvayne- know more nothing Mudvayne- Wake of a Dream Mudvayne- Poop Shoot thats it for now...........
TheDarkOtaku Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 I know of a few that are cool and that I'm listening to currently but some are in Japanese: L'Arc~en~Ciel- Niji Malice Mizer- Beast of Blood Chobits Soundtrack- Let Me Be With You Ayumi Hamasaki- Evolution Huey Lewis and the News- Power of Love Back in Time (Yes, these are from the Back to the Future Soundtrack but they're pretty good songs nonetheless considering I'm obsessed with these films recently:cross: ) The Laziest Men on Mars- Invasion of the Gabber Robots Well there's my list. Most are foreign songs but I would reccomend listening to them. They are some really excellent pieces of music. :)
James Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 [color=#808080]Windowlicker by Aphex Twin. You will lose your musical virginity.[/color]
Sara Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 [size=1]*looks at James' post for a few seconds* Now that is an interesting phrase. *gives Mitch a gold star for mentioning Elton John* I don't know even half the artists mentioned in this thread. I feel very out-of-tune with the world of popular music, hmm.. Eh, all I can think of is the l'arc en ciel song that's been stuck in my head all day. [i]Flower.[/i][/size]
Shy Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheDarkOtaku [/i] [B]Huey Lewis and the News- Power of Love Back in Time (Yes, these are from the Back to the Future Soundtrack but they're pretty good songs nonetheless considering I'm obsessed with these films recently:cross: )[/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]I was watching something on VH1 this weekend about the 1980's, and they kept talking about Huey Lewis and the News. Back in time is probably my favorite; especially since I have been watching a lot of back to the future movies lately. Anyway, these are my favorite songs at the moment. - Blue by Joss Whedon - Hesmisphere from the RahXephon soundtrack - Any Bonds Today by Irving Berlin - Lady Play Your Mandolin (I have no idea who wrote this song.) -Shy[/size]
Semjaza Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 Are you referring to the song from that really old cartoon? I think it was of the same name. Oscar Levant and Irving Caesar did that song in the 30s. I don't know if there are other versions since then, but that's the one I know. Anyway... I'm not going to bother with this. Lord knows I could post 100 songs in here. I just don't see a point. I've seen how these threads work and generally people post 3,000,000 songs and not one person bothers to check any of them out. No thanks. Edit: I'm going to download some of these, but honestly... I wouldn't even touch most of these songs with a ten foot pole, no offense lol.
Shy Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]Are you referring to the song from that really old cartoon? I think it was of the same name. Oscar Levant and Irving Caesar did that song in the 30s. I don't know if there are other versions since then, but that's the one I know.[/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]... I'm shocked that you knew what I was talking about. Why did you know that? But yeah, it's the song from the cartoon. For some reason that song has been stuck in my head [i]forever[/i]. -Shy[/size]
Semjaza Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 I know lots of random and useless things. I like the song, so I know who wrote it. I actually think you've mentioned the song to me in the past as well.
Guest dr.septagon Posted April 15, 2003 Posted April 15, 2003 This might sound crap but its actually one of my favourie songs!One of the best r+b songs, pls check it out... :> Lil' Jon & The Eastside boyz(ft.Oobie) - nothins free :mrt:
Guest butterfly Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 any song by: jack johnson grove armada goldfrapp ben harper jurassic 5 pink floyd led zeplen edith piaf jeff buckley BJORK RADIOHEAD coldplay the toothfaeries g.love & special sauce black eyed peas gerling gomez jamiroquai finly quaye micheal franty tom waits thats just off the top off my head. plus anything jazz, or blues, perhaps john coltrain or miles davis.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now