Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[I]The God's Must Be Crazy 2. [/I] ( I have respect for anyone who understands this.)

(Edit: Oops, I just realized they actually made [I]The God's Must Be Crazy 2. [/I] I of course have only seen the first one, but it's one of the funniest movies I've seen. I guess I'll change my answer to "The God's Must Still Be Crazy."
Posted
This could be fun...

Little thing: I'm only drinking this stuff because they said I would be the next star for the cola company...

Some guy: Shut up and keep drinking!



Not too good...
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Well, this is for the coke one: 9 out of ten squirels prefer the taste of Coke over Pepsi, you decide! *insert pic of the Navy Man pointing towards you here*

Ok, here's one for your's pb: The [b][i]Real[/i][/b] secret to why elderly people always break their bones...

or

Lady: Dammit! I'm late for Gilligan's Island! *runs to house*[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blue] Olga! Go the "Gods Must be crazy" Movies!
For the squirrel:
[I]"See, this just goes to show that Diabeties, is a very serious problem, and it's now getting to the animals. A small sip of a sugary drink, like Coke, or a jellybaby, might be all a Squirrel needs to survive. So if you see a Squirrel with diabetes, don't kick it, give it a hit...of sugar.[/I]

It doesn't have to make sense...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OlgaTheDwarf [/i]
[B][I]The God's Must Be Crazy 2. [/I] ( I have respect for anyone who understands this.)

(Edit: Oops, I just realized they actually made [I]The God's Must Be Crazy 2. [/I] I of course have only seen the first one, but it's one of the funniest movies I've seen. I guess I'll change my answer to "The God's Must Still Be Crazy." [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] I give you your winner.

I love The Gods Must Be Crazy movies, they rock! [/size]
Posted
[color=green]Lan, I'm sorry, but you obviously haven't read the rules.-- Only the person who [b]wins[/b] may post a caption, and considering you did [b]not[/b] win, you may [b]not[/b] post up a caption.

Also, Chou is right, you must give the winner at least 24 or more hours to post a caption, but event then YOU may not post one if you didn't win.--

I'm going to ask you to delete your attachment, just so no confusion is caused. You don't have to, but your caption isn't going to count in this, unless everyone really wants it to.--

I apoligize if that sounded...moderish, just upset.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]^_^' Oops, sorry Mei. I thought that after a day, anybody could put up a pic. I guess I read the rules a little too fast or didn't really understand them. Again, really sorry.[/color][/size]
Posted
I'll give this a shot:

weird cat: LETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEE INTERTAIN YOUUUUUUUUUU!
Cat on the right: Yeah, yeah, yeah.


I hope you get were I'm going. Let me entertain you...listen to that song to know what I'm going on about....
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=426060[/IMG]

Cat with mouth open(listening and rocking to Ozzy): Yeah Ozzy rocks!!!

Other cats: Sheesh...
Posted
[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=426060[/img][/center]

[color=darkblue][size=1]The Wierd cat hasn't been able to properly close his mouth, ever since the incident of him hugging a dog. One thing led to another and soon [i]things happened[/i]...[/color][/size]
Posted
I'm gonna try again:

Cat: Prood to be wierd!
others: Ashamed to be with you!

Or:

Cat with funny look: Sing it in the valleys!
Others: Shout it from the moutain topes!
Cat:ROCK IT!
Posted
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=426060[/img]

[color=009966]Ohhhh! So [i]that's[/i] who drank my bottle of Surge....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Senor Ding Dong [/i]
[B]All the people who have "cattitude". [/B][/QUOTE]

^_^



[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=426060[/img][/center]

Forced to tolerate the stink of your human flesh since birth, Philip prepares to disembowel you with unparalleled rage and distribute the leftovers amongst his equally evil friends.
Posted
[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=426060[/img][/center]

[i][size=1]Family photo: [From left to right] Mei, Sara, Sere, Desbreko, and mother, Semjaza.

What can you expect with a godfather like Charles?[/i][/size]
Posted
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=426060[/img]

"I want chicken, I want liver, Meowmix Meowmix please deliver... HUMAN FLESH. SNARL!"
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...