Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Latest Piece


Recommended Posts

Guest Sage13
Posted
Anadin's done!!
Let us know what you think:



[IMG]http://gamestudies.cdis.org/~x2/xx2/html/images/x2_ANADIN.jpg[/IMG]

-~-
Guest Sage13
Posted
thanx guys! He's one of the characters from our up and coming game titled X².

thanks again

-~-
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Whoo! It looks just like the last boss in 'King of Fighters 2002'! (Who I could never beat... *grumble* *grumble*)

It looks awesome! What did you use to color it?

10/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
*Jaw drops* I...Ah...Eh...Sweet jebus that's amazing. I can't really suggest anything else for it, because like they say, don't fix something when it's not broken. That is a truly brilliant work of art. Teh mazinga.
Guest Mimiru #1
Posted
Hmm......well done with your pic sage 13 -.-
Posted
O.O
........wooooooah.....I don't think I can say ANYTHING bad about it. It looks pretty professional, and I think you should be proud of yourself! Nice job. 10/10!
Posted
Yah. How u colored it (which programmy)?
That is freeking awesome. Kinda makes me believe u didnt draw it urself :wow:

BTW: Final Fantasy X-2?
Posted
Its character for a game hes working on I assume. (I checked his site) and the game looks damned awesome too.
Posted
HOLY **** OF THE SWEET VIRGIN MARY!!! I could SWEAR if i saw that on a poster i [b]would[/b] believe that a proffetional artist drew it. Hot digidy! You have an AMAZING talent. Wow...

PS: Excuse my Lingo at the bigining of this post...it had to be said ^_^;;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...