OtakuBoards

Why can't everyone just get along?

DiscoSnorlax

Why can't everyone just get along? First the us gets terrorized, then everyone decides to blame someone else before whe know who did it, then people fight about that, then they argue about what to do about it, and soon get to arguing whether or not they're arguing. All the boards I go to are clogged up with this stuff.

Come to think of it, people seem to fight a lot in general. Why? This makes no sense!

[discosnorlax ko self and small plastic piyomon must finish post which explain the sudden lack of uppercase letters and the sudden poor grammar]

[COLOR=purple]As for the boards, I haven't seen much arguing. I think everyone just feels they need to get some stress off their chests, about the whole U.S. Terrorism crisis. The heated dicussions about the crisis should subside soon....and everything will fall back to normal(whether that's a good thing or not.):rolleyes::)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]A simple answer to a tought question

The reason we can't get along is simple... one word... "HUMAN".... Lets face it, humans suck... they are imperfect, they are stpid... they are bad in general... thats why no one can get along... [/B][/QUOTE]

I see you're a Theory X kind of guy.Personally i think its just a few "bad eggs" that are smart enough to get fools to pursue their insane cause.

[B]A simple answer to a tought question

The reason we can't get along is simple... one word... "HUMAN".... Lets face it, humans suck... they are imperfect, they are stpid... they are bad in general... thats why no one can get along... [/B][/QUOTE]

Transtic u make it sound like your an alien saying they are.

do you fight with your siblings? can you keep in peace with each other for like eternity 'till you leave your parents' house when it's time to leave college? hell no. it's like asking for impossible

and about boards..we discuss it and gives sympothy out to vitims and their families. and about blaming terrorism..err..who else? the whole ****ing nation was cheering for 30,000 ppl's lost lives..did you even see the news? grandma holding her grandson's hand and cheering their necks out..sickening

and it is fact that hijackers were link to bin laden..*saw it on cnn*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]

Transtic u make it sound like your an alien saying they are. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, I'm just not affraid to admit what is the fact.

And cloud, we did the same type of cheering when we bombed Japan.... we did the same type of cheering when we bombed Iraq.... we are nothing better....

Yes humans suck. Plus the world will always be corrupt with evil.

As for what transtic said. Yeah we cheered when we bombed japan, and Iraq. I would cheer willingly when we bomb the people responsible too. theres a difference though. These people are cherring, laughing and mocking us for having many innocent people destoryed by terrorist attacks and that is sickening. we cheered because we where attacked, weekend, and was totally uncalled for. They hit us with bombs full of pure evil like the terroirst attack has. We are not sick like them. We are cheering that justice is brought to these sick and mad people who care nothign for life. When these crazy suicide terrorist die. that is something to cheer about.

Yes but Japan and Iraq did something to bring it upon themselves. Perhaps in the eyes of those who did it we did something that brought it upon ourselves. i don't know..all I know is I think WHOEVER did it deserves to die for what he did to all those people...my BABY cousin included...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Yes but Japan and Iraq did something to bring it upon themselves. Perhaps in the eyes of those who did it we did something that brought it upon ourselves. i don't know..all I know is I think WHOEVER did it deserves to die for what he did to all those people...my BABY cousin included...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

You are very correct. I agree completly

[B]

No, I'm just not affraid to admit what is the fact.

And cloud, we did the same type of cheering when we bombed Japan.... we did the same type of cheering when we bombed Iraq.... we are nothing better.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yeah but Transtic, those are SO very different.

Japan killed millions...Japan used Chinese citizens as "crash dummies" when it came to testing biological weapons...

They bombed Darwin and Sydney in Australia..and tried to make us a part of the Japanese Empire...

They deserved to be bombed. The innocent people didn't deserve to be killed...but...had the bombing not occurred, Japan would have won.

And Iraq also deserved it. The attacks in Iraq were based on military targets.

So this situation is totally different. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]Yeah but Transtic, those are SO very different.

Japan killed millions...Japan used Chinese citizens as "crash dummies" when it came to testing biological weapons...

They bombed Darwin and Sydney in Australia..and tried to make us a part of the Japanese Empire...

They deserved to be bombed. The innocent people didn't deserve to be killed...but...had the bombing not occurred, Japan would have won.

And Iraq also deserved it. The attacks in Iraq were based on military targets.

So this situation is totally different. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't really know how to respond to a statement like that...but then, I don't seem to know how to respond to anything, lately...

Life is precious....people may not live their lives in a way we see deserving of life....but that doesn't keep life from being precious....

And while things that happen in war may seem crazy to us in times of peace... I don't know... I'm just trying to sort out how I feel right now, I guess... Don't mind me....

I shall not cheer for death and suffering, I shall not cheer for more pain and mourn, I shall not cheer for something as foolish as this. This world and what it has come to. Why people fight you ask??? Because people are tempted by the devil himself. They are tempted by one who enjoys seeing pain and suffering, One who enjoys Killing and seeing sadness, One who enjoys to make destruction. This is all pointless!! Why can't people see?? Why can't they see just hurting others will hurt them too?? Why won't people realize that power and revenge isn't everything? The generation before us is trying to ruin us. Let it not happen the same way with us! We are the future, so lets not try and repeat the past!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DiscoSnorlax [/i]
[B]Why can't everyone just get along? First the us gets terrorized, then everyone decides to blame someone else before whe know who did it, then people fight about that, then they argue about what to do about it, and soon get to arguing whether or not they're arguing. All the boards I go to are clogged up with this stuff.

Come to think of it, people seem to fight a lot in general. Why? This makes no sense!

[discosnorlax ko self and small plastic piyomon must finish post which explain the sudden lack of uppercase letters and the sudden poor grammar] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]As blunt and un-caring as it may sound, you need to kind of take at the positives in this situation as well. True our country has just taken a tremedously shocking slap in the face, but think about what it has done. It has brought the constituents (heh, "citizens of a government") of the United State together in a national pride larger than our country has ever seen. I mean...everywhere in the US, civil problems are being put to a half to consentrate on loving our neighbor.

And, hey, look at all of these other countries that are supporting us! The Queen of England had the National Anthem played at the changing of the guards...flags around the world are at half-mast...internationally, people are placing flowers at American embassies.

While many of you may be saying "well it took something horrible to bring us together"...that's usually how it is. In fact, I shall quoth the famous Joni Mitchell, "You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone."

I think you get my point.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]As blunt and un-caring as it may sound, you need to kind of take at the positives in this situation as well. True our country has just taken a tremedously shocking slap in the face, but think about what it has done. It has brought the constituents (heh, "citizens of a government") of the United State together in a national pride larger than our country has ever seen. I mean...everywhere in the US, civil problems are being put to a half to consentrate on loving our neighbor.

And, hey, look at all of these other countries that are supporting us! The Queen of England had the National Anthem played at the changing of the guards...flags around the world are at half-mast...internationally, people are placing flowers at American embassies.

While many of you may be saying "well it took something horrible to bring us together"...that's usually how it is. In fact, I shall quoth the famous Joni Mitchell, "You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone."

I think you get my point.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree. We have to look at the positive side, no matter what. We can't change the past, but the future we can.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]You and Transtic being members of a superior species, it strikes me as somewhat humorous that you keep saying that.... [/B][/QUOTE]

no, I never said either of us were superior, not do I think that, we are both stupid, as are all other members of the human race, its just the way everyone is, and no one can help it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]You and Transtic being members of a superior species, it strikes me as somewhat humorous that you keep saying that.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well yeah, people seem to think it's funny when I say that.... but they should think... I've been thinking... the last few years about everything....

I know Human's are imperfect.... they are stupid.... I can admit this being human myself.... denial is a part of the human psychee which adds to my point that they are stupid...

Now STUPID in my meaning doesn't mean that you can't do simple math or can't read a book.... it means you lack the thinking ability and common sense to to do some things and the way we think and feel.

Think about it.... only Humans are stupid enough to go to war over a RELIGION... something that isn't even prooven REAL... How dumb is that..... Only humans are stupid enough to have pets.... that can kill them.... We have people out there with dogs that are half wolf.... and that are just as big as the person.... who in their right mind would have a pet that could easily kill them..... thats right, only humans.... Only humans are stupid enough to pay millions of dollars to create a weapon or weapons that will eventually destroy their own species.... Do you see animals making guns? Do you see animals making nukes?.... no.... only Humans would do such a horrific thing.... And Only humans.... only humans are afraid of what they don't understand and ultimately hate it.... I thought we are supposed to think! Yet we refuse to do some when it comes to prejudice and racism....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

no, I never said either of us were superior, not do I think that, we are both stupid, as are all other members of the human race, its just the way everyone is, and no one can help it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Speak for yourself. lol

When I looked at Transtic's "stupid things people do/are" I found that I didn't qualify for any one of them...

That doesn't make me some special person...it just means that I don't have that "herd mentality", which you and Transtic don't seem to either.[/color]