OtakuBoards

MillieFan

It your options, when you pick your avatar... at the bottom to browse your PC. Do that, pick the file and then click Submit. You'll be good to go.

And it looks like the sig limiter isn't working... You can't have banners over 500x100 here. Yours is 50 pixels too high.

[color=#808080]Yep, the main thing is to make sure that you read our rules. They're a bit out of date now, but the rules regarding banners in sigs are the same.

And I'd say that 99.9% of the stuff we have there is still very relevant. ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MillieFan [/i]
[B]Better? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#808080]Much. ^_^ Oh and uh...one word posts are against the rules. ^_^;;;

Just thought I'd throw that in. Once you've been rule-whipped a few times initially, you'll find that OB is a pretty easy place to live. Hehe[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#808080]Much. ^_^ Oh and uh...one word posts are against the rules. ^_^;;;

Just thought I'd throw that in. Once you've been rule-whipped a few times initially, you'll find that OB is a pretty easy place to live. Hehe[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]*starts singing along to the Rawhide theme* YAH! *cracks the rule-whip* :naughty:

Heheh, and if you have a banner/avatar that's too big or you want a new one, you can ask in the [url=http://otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=59]Banner/Avatar Request[/url] forum. There's usually always someone willing to make a banner/avatar, or just to resize one.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco [/i]
[B][i]It's the the same difference...[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green]Nuuuuu it's not...>>

.01 is 1/1000th of something....and .1 is 1/100th.....so technically they aren't!^^*evil correction smile*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#808080]And I'd say that 99.9% of the stuff we have there is still very relevant. ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I must have no life... I'm actually tempted to work out the true percentage..

edit:

OK, I have no life..

6.2 % of the site rules are out of date (mostly the "Jobs@otaku" forum). Also a small part of that is the fact that the rules say that they may be updated, and they haven't yet ^^... heh

It's not like I actually [i]counted[/i]... I got word to do that for me.. I'm not that sad..

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i]
[B][color=green]Nuuuuu it's not...>>

.01 is 1/1000th of something....and .1 is 1/100th.....so technically they aren't!^^*evil correction smile*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't like to say this ,BUT .1 is 1/10th and .01 is 1/100th if u know that 1 is just 1 not 1/10th.*evil little smirk :devil: *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]*crowns Mei the technicalities Queen* Heh, can't get away with anything when Mei's around. ^________^; [/B][/QUOTE]

Mabey she should know decimals and fractions now.*takes crown away*

[color=indigo]Combined the double post. If you want to quote two posts in the same thread, just type out of the [quote] tags or use the little "Quote" button on the reply page, and then copy and paste the text you're quoting. - Desbreko[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]I don't know what changed? What did you change on your avitar? Is it just something that you really can't see? Hmmmm, I am lost! So what was wrong? [/B][/QUOTE]
Some how i had a feeling some one would say that....

Watch the nails harpy*lol* any way if ur that lazy then ur not worth my time.and u should knowen about ppl like me that know math.Any way i still have my swords*bunch of swords and a laser falls out of jacket*