MillieFan Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 Can I upload an avatar from my PC? If not, I would like this feature enabled. ^.^
Semjaza Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 It your options, when you pick your avatar... at the bottom to browse your PC. Do that, pick the file and then click Submit. You'll be good to go. And it looks like the sig limiter isn't working... You can't have banners over 500x100 here. Yours is 50 pixels too high.
MillieFan Posted May 1, 2003 Author Posted May 1, 2003 Oh, no. I think I can find another one but it won't look half as good. ;;^.^;;
James Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [color=#808080]Yep, the main thing is to make sure that you read our rules. They're a bit out of date now, but the rules regarding banners in sigs are the same. And I'd say that 99.9% of the stuff we have there is still very relevant. ^_^[/color]
Posthumous Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#808080]And I'd say that 99.9% of the stuff we have there is still very relevant. ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [i]But what about the 0.01% left...[/i]
James Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MillieFan [/i] [B]Better? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=#808080]Much. ^_^ Oh and uh...one word posts are against the rules. ^_^;;; Just thought I'd throw that in. Once you've been rule-whipped a few times initially, you'll find that OB is a pretty easy place to live. Hehe[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 "Rule-whipped"? *feels ill* That just sounded...dirty. ^^;;;
TheShinje Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] I could update the rules for you if you don't have enough time . I know a bit of html, enough to fix the rules :D [/size][/color]
James Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [color=#808080]Don't worry; I have something in the works.[/color]
Mitch Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco [/i] [B][i]But what about the 0.01% left...[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] *ahem* I hope you mean .1%.[/color][/size][/font]
Posthumous Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B][color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] *ahem* I hope you mean .1%.[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE] [i]It's the the same difference...[/i]
Desbreko Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#808080]Much. ^_^ Oh and uh...one word posts are against the rules. ^_^;;; Just thought I'd throw that in. Once you've been rule-whipped a few times initially, you'll find that OB is a pretty easy place to live. Hehe[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]*starts singing along to the Rawhide theme* YAH! *cracks the rule-whip* :naughty: Heheh, and if you have a banner/avatar that's too big or you want a new one, you can ask in the [url=http://otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=59]Banner/Avatar Request[/url] forum. There's usually always someone willing to make a banner/avatar, or just to resize one.[/color]
MillieFan Posted May 2, 2003 Author Posted May 2, 2003 I did that, now I'm just hoping someone who's good at making that kind of avatar or banner is around here. Really, my current ones are kind of mismatched. LOL
Mei Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco [/i] [B][i]It's the the same difference...[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Nuuuuu it's not...>> .01 is 1/1000th of something....and .1 is 1/100th.....so technically they aren't!^^*evil correction smile*[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 *crowns Mei the technicalities Queen* Heh, can't get away with anything when Mei's around. ^________^;
Dan L Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#808080]And I'd say that 99.9% of the stuff we have there is still very relevant. ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I must have no life... I'm actually tempted to work out the true percentage.. edit: OK, I have no life.. 6.2 % of the site rules are out of date (mostly the "Jobs@otaku" forum). Also a small part of that is the fact that the rules say that they may be updated, and they haven't yet ^^... heh ..... It's not like I actually [i]counted[/i]... I got word to do that for me.. I'm not that sad..
Neo NnM Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i] [B][color=green]Nuuuuu it's not...>> .01 is 1/1000th of something....and .1 is 1/100th.....so technically they aren't!^^*evil correction smile*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I don't like to say this ,BUT .1 is 1/10th and .01 is 1/100th if u know that 1 is just 1 not 1/10th.*evil little smirk :devil: * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]*crowns Mei the technicalities Queen* Heh, can't get away with anything when Mei's around. ^________^; [/B][/QUOTE] Mabey she should know decimals and fractions now.*takes crown away* [color=indigo]Combined the double post. If you want to quote two posts in the same thread, just type out of the [quote] tags or use the little "Quote" button on the reply page, and then copy and paste the text you're quoting. - Desbreko[/color]
Kaola Su Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 I don't know what changed? What did you change on your avitar? Is it just something that you really can't see? Hmmmm, I am lost! So what was wrong?
Neo NnM Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i] [B]I don't know what changed? What did you change on your avitar? Is it just something that you really can't see? Hmmmm, I am lost! So what was wrong? [/B][/QUOTE] Some how i had a feeling some one would say that....
Mei Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [color=green]*steals crown back*>> *hiss*I found that out later on, but I was too lazy to edit it....so I didn't..>> Oh well-- I still love my crown.>>[/color]
Neo NnM Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Watch the nails harpy*lol* any way if ur that lazy then ur not worth my time.and u should knowen about ppl like me that know math.Any way i still have my swords*bunch of swords and a laser falls out of jacket*
James Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [color=#808080]C'mon guys, quit spamming. Most of the stuff on this last page isn't even related to the topic at hand - you should know better. [/color]
Recommended Posts