OtakuBoards

this dumb song is stuck in my head...

Jamvis

dont stop never give up wontcha get high and reach the top? let the world see what you have got? bring it all back to you. dream of fallin in love evrything youve been thinkin of . when the world gets too tough... bring it all back to you -s club 7- hmmm looked longer on aim... o well

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]Ditto Kiddo!!! Except for the fact it's not stuck in my head....[/COLOR]:p [/B][/QUOTE]hahaha its in my copy and paste hehehe dont stop never give up wontcha get high and reach the top? let the world see what you have got? bring it all back to you. dream of fallin in love evrything youve been thinkin of . when the world gets too tough... bring it all back to you -s club 7-dont stop never give up wontcha get high and reach the top? let the world see what you have got? bring it all back to you. dream of fallin in love evrything youve been thinkin of . when the world gets too tough... bring it all back to ydont stop never give up wontcha get high and reach the top? let the world see what you have got? bring it all back to you. dream of fallin in love evrything youve been thinkin of . when the world gets too tough... bring it all back to you -s club 7-ou -s club 7- heheheh oops...

Guest Twisted Face
song is

i watch the sun as it sits in the sky in the dark night
shining from the light from the sun
but the sun doesnt give the light to the moon
assuming that the moons gonna owe it one
thats kinda like the way that you act with me
you do favors an then start rapidly
askin me for things you want back from me
im so sick of the tension
sick of the hunger
sick of you actin like i owe you this
find another place to feed your greed
while i find a place to rest

i wanna be in another place
i hate when you say you dont understand
i wanna be with the energy
not with the enemy
a place for my head-linkin park-a place for my head

[color=deeppink]Hahaha, I've had this one song in my head ALL day, and I can't get rid of it. It's something like
"Don't understand what you came here for,
round and round we go,
consider your bags outside the door,
round and round we go."
I do not know any words besides though. Dumb songs is right...[/color]

So..................many..........................queer...........................pop songs...................going................insane........................must........................think of........................Metallica...........................can't..................gone..................insane..................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]song is

i watch how the moon sits in the sky in the dark night
shining from the light from the sun
but the sun doesnt give the light to the moon
assuming the moons gonna owe it one
It makes me think of they way you act to me
you do favors an then rapidly
you just turn around and start askin me about things you want back from me
im so sick of the tension
sick of the hunger
sick of you actin like i owe you this
find another place to feed your greed
while i find a place to rest

i wanna be in another place
i hate when you say you dont understand
i wanna be with the energy
not with the enemy
a place for my head-linkin park-a place for my head [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Obviously you did that from memory cause you have a lot of it wrong, I corrected it for ya.

But anywho, I have this dumb ol' POS song stuck in my head..

[i]"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad. I got sunshine in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on."[/i][/SIZE]

i think i'v developed a habit of humming....and not knowing it. i went to the store and i was humming the tune of alan's flute from sailor moon, people were looking at me weird. and when i walk home i'll start humming songs i like.

once when i was in my family car i saw this guy doing his air guitar as he waiteed for the traffic light to turn green, it was hilarious, he was bobbing his head too. sometimes i play my air drums :wigout:

[quote]once when i was in my family car i saw this guy doing his air guitar as he waiteed for the traffic light to turn green, it was hilarious, he was bobbing his head too. [/quote]

Hey! theres nothign wrong with that!;) I hate it when you get songs you hate stuck in your head. Some how I always many to get songs from shows like blues clues and lamb chop stuck in my head. I have never wathed one of those shows except for when my little cousin has made me and amazingly I know the words to all of them. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

For some reason I seem to have the song (All star? I think..)(Whoever's singing along with the music&main singer is totally tone deaf and doesn't seem to know any of the words, though. Weird.) stuck in my head. Could be worse, I usually get japanese digimon music stuck in my head (i.e. Shinka de Guts, Dancing in the wind #2, etc.) Oh great. Now I have both that one song AND Dancing in the Wind #2 stuck in my head AT THE SAME TIME!!! What a disaster!

Guest Twisted Face
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Obviously you did that from memory cause you have a lot of it wrong, I corrected it for ya.

But anywho, I have this dumb ol' POS song stuck in my head..

[i]"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad. I got sunshine in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on."[/i][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]of course i did it from memory dumbass,if its stuck in my head