OtakuBoards

this dumb song is stuck in my head...

Jamvis

whenever I get songs stuck in my head, they're all at once and at the same time (both good AND bad). the mix is either really stupid or really funny

I know it's up for me (if you steal my sunshine)
let the bodies hit the floor!
aoi sora ni wa, aoi jyuu ga aru
SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!!!
dear Spike, dear Spike, what a task it must have been
chickity China, the Chinese chicken, ya have a drumstick and you're brain stops tickin'

eh, that's all ya need to hear...

the key to getting a song out of your head is by putting a more annoying song in there (It will cancel the other out in many cases) The inspector gadget theme song (whoa, that brings me back) works well. I might also suggest happy, happy, joy, joy from Ren and Stimpy

[color=royalblue] Ok! I alllways get (this is going to sound way band geeky but here goes) the songs for our marching band shows stuck in my head I sit and hum or sing my part like all day I get many a strange look from my fellow classmates! ehem ok enough of that! :blush: :) [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by luvbug [/i]
[B][color=royalblue] Ok! I alllways get (this is going to sound way band geeky but here goes) the songs for our marching band shows stuck in my head I sit and hum or sing my part like all day I get many a strange look from my fellow classmates! ehem ok enough of that! :blush: :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*points and laughs* Band geek! Hahahah...it's a good thing you're not totally *whispers*..."one of them"...[/color]

• 1 month later...
songs:
i lot of songs are sutck in my head for i.e. the one in my sig.
and Ludacris: Southern Hosptaltiy when i hear it i turn to playaman
System of a Down: Chop suey good guitaring

aaaagh, I had Chop Suey in my head last week. Then towards the end of last week I had "Praise" by Sevendust in my head. That song rocks! Yesterday I kept going back and forth between some Sum 41 song and that Nickelback song, it was really aggrivating. Today, anything goes..... I had Tool stuck in my head when I started reading this, but since I've read all of this, I now have Linkin Park running around in my head. RGH! I wanna hear my sevendust song again...... *sniffles*

[FONT=century gothic]I don't think I've heard any of the songs you people are talking about....

But if having annoying songs stuck in your head bothers you, don't read [i]Dave Barry's Book of Bad Songs[/i]. It's torture. [/FONT] :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, whenever I see you're sig, Anna, it makes me break out in song :laugh:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe, glad you like it! :D That song's one of my favorites. gosh I haven't heard that song in a while....... *goes to look through her cd's*