Yoda Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 No,NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!! I've got the Johto Pokemon song stuck in my head! "Everybody wants to be a master" NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!:mad: :mad:
amibasuki Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 whenever I get songs stuck in my head, they're all at once and at the same time (both good AND bad). the mix is either really stupid or really funny I know it's up for me (if you steal my sunshine) let the bodies hit the floor! aoi sora ni wa, aoi jyuu ga aru SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!!! dear Spike, dear Spike, what a task it must have been chickity China, the Chinese chicken, ya have a drumstick and you're brain stops tickin' eh, that's all ya need to hear...
Dessert Shadow Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 if you want to know a song that will REALLY get in your head...download 99 red balloons by Nena....Goldfinger also did a cover of it....but Nena's gets stuck in your head far easier...its a half decent song though! download it!! woohooo!!!!!
Jamvis Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 uh oh... now i got that tune to the good the bad and the ugly in there... mixed with zoraks kick your @$$ song and cypress hills rockstar man im messed up...
Shy Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 the key to getting a song out of your head is by putting a more annoying song in there (It will cancel the other out in many cases) The inspector gadget theme song (whoa, that brings me back) works well. I might also suggest happy, happy, joy, joy from Ren and Stimpy
luvbug Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [color=royalblue] Ok! I alllways get (this is going to sound way band geeky but here goes) the songs for our marching band shows stuck in my head I sit and hum or sing my part like all day I get many a strange look from my fellow classmates! ehem ok enough of that! :blush: :) [/color]
BabyGirl Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by luvbug [/i] [B][color=royalblue] Ok! I alllways get (this is going to sound way band geeky but here goes) the songs for our marching band shows stuck in my head I sit and hum or sing my part like all day I get many a strange look from my fellow classmates! ehem ok enough of that! :blush: :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]*points and laughs* Band geek! Hahahah...it's a good thing you're not totally *whispers*..."one of them"...[/color]
Posthumous Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 help!!!! noooooooo not this songggg!!!!!!!
luvbug Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [color=royalblue] thanx babygirl!! just wait I'll get u when u least expect it!!![/color]
VP-Master Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Ughhhh...that sclub 7 song was stuck in my head like a few months ago. I thought I got rid of it but now it's back again. Darn it!
Guest Pikeon Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 songs: i lot of songs are sutck in my head for i.e. the one in my sig. and Ludacris: Southern Hosptaltiy when i hear it i turn to playaman System of a Down: Chop suey good guitaring
Anna Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 aaaagh, I had Chop Suey in my head last week. Then towards the end of last week I had "Praise" by Sevendust in my head. That song rocks! Yesterday I kept going back and forth between some Sum 41 song and that Nickelback song, it was really aggrivating. Today, anything goes..... I had Tool stuck in my head when I started reading this, but since I've read all of this, I now have Linkin Park running around in my head. RGH! I wanna hear my sevendust song again...... *sniffles*
PiroMunkie Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol, whenever I see you're sig, Anna, it makes me break out in song :laugh:[/SIZE]
Sara Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]I don't think I've heard any of the songs you people are talking about.... But if having annoying songs stuck in your head bothers you, don't read [i]Dave Barry's Book of Bad Songs[/i]. It's torture. [/FONT] :p
Anna Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Lol, whenever I see you're sig, Anna, it makes me break out in song :laugh:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] hehe, glad you like it! :D That song's one of my favorites. gosh I haven't heard that song in a while....... *goes to look through her cd's*
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 i've had "kyle's mom's a -----" stuck in my head for like a week now.
Silver Mew Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Did yah have to post this thread because now it's stuck in my head!:rolleyes: :p
Transtic Nerve Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Silver Mew [/i] [B]Did yah have to post this thread because now it's stuck in my head!:rolleyes: :p [/B][/QUOTE] This post was over 2 months old, why was it brought back?
Recommended Posts