Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would do anything to be a part of "The World" and leave this world of hate, pain, and more hate they called "Reality". Of course...I don't understand .hack//sign all that well (I mean I only started watching it after my friend forced me to) but I do understand the Key of the Twilight bit. I would want to help Tskukasa find it! ::forgets all about the internet and races right over to the PS2 to play .hack//infection::
Posted
I would like to be the character that had the most adventures in all of the dungeons and caves, pretty much everywhere. My other goal is to make a lot of friends so that they could acompany me on my adventures.
Posted
I would be the best wavemaster ever. Then I would make bunches and bunches of friends. Then I would become really strong. And then become really popular, that I become the mod of The World, since the Admins to busy. And then I would die in real life, and becomne a legend on The World. But I wouldn't kill my self.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tsukasa1
Posted
I would be Shadow the Mystery person of the world. Kind of like tsukasa.
Posted
My goal would be to master being a Wavemaster and move to a LongArm,HeavyBlade,TwinBlade etc. and master all the different classes.

Then I would strive to defeat all the evil and help others in need.I also want a baby Grunty.They're soooooo cute!!!

I also want to be part of a group so I don't have to do all those things alone.
Posted
Ooh how about altering the topic a bit:

Which server would you stay at most of the time?

I like Dun Loreiag.. I think I'd do most of my socializing around there... ^_^ Yeah, Dun Loreiag.
Posted
I would go to the desert alot and Carmina Gatalika (sp?) The desert seems to be where Long arms hang out (Crim) >_<
And Carmina Gatalika just looks like a cool place with some cool dungeons. I also might go to Mac Anu to push someone off of Subaru's boat *evil grin*
Posted
I would stay in Cultural City Carmina Gadelica (Lambda Server) most of the time. It's just so pretty there and there would be lots of people to chat, trade, and fight with. ^_^
Posted
Easily Mac Anu ([FONT=times]Ä[/FONT]), even though they don't have grunties. :( It's just so nice and calming there: the water, the environment, the music, and then there's the whole sunset scene. :) [quote]My goal would be to master being a Wavemaster and move to a LongArm,HeavyBlade,TwinBlade etc. and master all the different classes.[/quote] By master, do you mean play, or actually perfect to being one of the best? If you mean the latter, you are really dedicated! [quote]I would go to the desert alot and Carmina Gatalika (sp?) The desert seems to be where Long arms hang out (Crim) [/quote] Yeah, that seems like a place to train. I wonder where that is... But my favorite kind of dungeons would be the ones that look like castles (Like the one Mimiru and A-20 went through).
Guest Deja-Vu
Posted
I would be the romantic type. the loyal type, and the smart type too. and i would write my many poems like "ode to Mimiru". I'd be hackin the surroundings, changing "the world". Making lots of allies, my true form is unfurled.

(i like to write poems! ;) )
Posted
Azure Wolf I was talking about actually perfecting every type of class.
I don't know the servers and to tell the truth I haven't seen or played any Hack stuff.
I just do what I always do and look at sites on the internet and cram info.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I would try to meet people, you never know when you'll meet someone who can make your dreams come true. Socializing can also improve your people skills (which I need desperately). I wanna make friend and be one of those people that everybody likes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...